Ping

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have 70-150, usually 20-60 MS but i see sometime characters in T pose or in bugged run pose

E: Internet connection same as usual due to speedtest
    Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nagrio ().

• iduk wrote:

Which server?

For me it's the same ping like usual. It's more likely an issue of your connection.
    Antri
    Nope, I havent problems with connection. I know how to check that.
    And I already have my 40 ping again. Seems GF did something with game and now they rest.
    As I remember I saw "we are back online" for few sec at 13 00-14 00 (or close to that) and then they delete post. Seems some problems was even at start of end of maintenance today.
    I just want to not have problems with ping when they are fixing something.
    note: and that problems almost every time after maintenances
  • New

Ydri wrote:

iduk wrote:

Which server?

For me it's the same ping like usual. It's more likely an issue of your connection.
    AntriNope, I havent problems with connection. I know how to check that.
    And I already have my 40 ping again. Seems GF did something with game and now they rest.
    As I remember I saw "we are back online" for few sec at 13 00-14 00 (or close to that) and then they delete post. Seems some problems was even at start of end of maintenance today.
    I just want to not have problems with ping when they are fixing something.
    note: and that problems almost every time after maintenances
    There is n known global issue that we know of at the moment. yesterday's delayed maintenance had nothing to do with this, it was extended because of the boosts that didn't work. Please contact support and they can investigate where the problem comes from ;)
  • New

Galeas wrote:

There is n known global issue that we know of at the moment. yesterday's delayed maintenance had nothing to do with this, it was extended because of the boosts that didn't work. Please contact support and they can investigate where the problem comes from ;)
    well ok.
    And no, thx. No more business with "our" support

pls close thread
    note: time to time that ping problems only after maintenance and only in aion