Ancient/Legendary Tranformation Contrat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ancient/Legendary Tranformation Contrat

New

Is posible to add on shop an ancient transformation contrat (selectable) limited 1 buy for account for idk 10€ or a legendary transformation contrat (selectable) limited 1 buy for account for idk 25€? . Since everyweek we have a RNG box for tranformation contrat on shop. i think 90% of ppl who play will buy , idk how many ppl buy these RNG boxes but i think they dont have to be many.
    • New

25 euros sounds like a good deal for gameforge but you need to add 3 zeros on the right. People pay 100x that money only to gamble for a random transform xD

Are you for real 23 years old? How come you can be so naive at that age?!

Their marketing strategy is based on gamblers and credit card warriors, not on some poor peasants throwing pennies (25 euros) on them.
    • New

Why not just request the change from korea where players can choose one Legendary Transformation Potion for their mains?

The plot twist here is, that people who have gold package active in RU can send to their main character unlimited numbers of Legendary Transformation Potions, either that or they receive 1 Legendary Transformation Potion that lasts for the duration of their premium, 30 days I assume, and the idea is that the potion can be used indefinitely with infinite charges.

This way, players don't unlock the transformation that they have but by purchasing premium packages (in our region those being Gold Packs) they are rewarded still with legendary transformations potions that last them for the entire duration of their premium time.

I haven't seen these things in RU myself, only heard it from players, but wouldn't it be a good addition for EU either way?

I don't quite see the harm, everyone buys gold packs, gets potions as compensation. You could make this the next big thing with Platinerk even. Or if you buy multiple platinerk subscriptions you can get kaisinel pot. A very steady income for gameforge and a good compromise with players, who will guarantee an income of money over a long period of time.

Something like Shugocopia we get now, 30 days duration, 30 days cooldown. A single legendary form of our choosing from the shop with infinite charges and limited duration equal to the premium time purchased.
    • New

Rym wrote:

Why not just request the change from korea where players can choose one Legendary Transformation Potion for their mains?

The plot twist here is, that people who have gold package active in RU can send to their main character unlimited numbers of Legendary Transformation Potions, either that or they receive 1 Legendary Transformation Potion that lasts for the duration of their premium, 30 days I assume, and the idea is that the potion can be used indefinitely with infinite charges.

This way, players don't unlock the transformation that they have but by purchasing premium packages (in our region those being Gold Packs) they are rewarded still with legendary transformations potions that last them for the entire duration of their premium time.

I haven't seen these things in RU myself, only heard it from players, but wouldn't it be a good addition for EU either way?

I don't quite see the harm, everyone buys gold packs, gets potions as compensation. You could make this the next big thing with Platinerk even. Or if you buy multiple platinerk subscriptions you can get kaisinel pot. A very steady income for gameforge and a good compromise with players, who will guarantee an income of money over a long period of time.

Something like Shugocopia we get now, 30 days duration, 30 days cooldown. A single legendary form of our choosing from the shop with infinite charges and limited duration equal to the premium time purchased.
      Agree with everything except for the kaisinel pot because:
      -Even in Korea a lot of ppl still run around with legendary transform rather than kaisinel.
      -This would be too good/balanced to be true.
    • New

Griver83 wrote:

And why not let people get random ancient transformation contract with every GP?
      P.S. even with 30 days cd
      Literally the best solution (with 30 days cd) because it's the most fair for both sides, community and GF and it's the most realistic.

Following this, you'd have (assuming you only combine after 4 because it eliminates chance of getting a lower grade - edit: and assuming you already have all ancients):
      -After 4 months, 16,5% chance of getting a legendary transform through transform combination
      OR
      -After 5 months, 22% chance of getting a legendary transform through transform combination
      OR
      -After 6 months, 27,5% chance of getting a legendary transform through transform combination

Having about a 1 in 4 chances of getting a legendary transform after 6 months of having "premium" (be it GP or whatever else) is more than fair. @Galeas please.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alibi ().

• New

Alibi wrote:

Griver83 wrote:

And why not let people get random ancient transformation contract with every GP?
      Literally the best solution (with 30 days cd) because it's the most fair for both sides, community and GF and it's the most realistic.
      Following this, you'd have (assuming you only combine after 4 because it eliminates chance of getting a lower grade):
      -After 4 months, 16,5% chance of getting a legendary transform through transform combination
      OR
      -After 5 months, 22% chance of getting a legendary transform through transform combination
      OR
      -After 6 months, 27,5% chance of getting a legendary transform through transform combination

Having about a 1 in 4 chances of getting a legendary transform after 6 months of having "premium" (be it GP or whatever else) is more than fair. @Galeas please.
      Not even after 4months,as u need duplicates to fuse, so the first chance to get a legendary by fuse will most likely be after several months
    • New

Griver83 wrote:

that's brilliant idea!

nowdays buying GP does not make any sense for me... what give us GP?
      +2 entrance to HT???? posibility of trade items, in game where nothing special / worth can be traded by player-player (optionally main-alt)?

@Galeas, could you forward this idea to GF staff ????
    • New

It completely defeats the entire purpose of the transformation system for everyone to end just up with ancient/legendary xforms this early on in the game. I have gotten 4 ancient xforms (3+1 duplicate), 2 were from the free Rune contracts, the other 2 came from the shugo vending machine. It was only the most recent one which gave me something for my class but even then it's lame for my class.
      So it's just a matter of time before you will get one.
    • New

"Just a matter of time". That would be fine for a legendary contract. But to be 4 months into the game and not having the basic contract that your class needs to function is horrendous. People running in green form, people running in unsuitable yellow form. Those are unacceptable when we are used to having scrolls.

Others are not as lucky as you, you know? A lot of people are without a workable form, and it is extremely frustrating. Having such sources of frustration just makes people leave, which is what is happenning.

How much time you want us to spend to feel satisfied playing the class? 6 months? By then most will have just quit. For legendary then how, you need 6 duplicates to even attempt one, 3 years? 4 months in having no workable ancient form is simply unacceptable. People are leaving, and this will continue as this until the pressing matters are fixed.

I'm not saying put a choosable contract in shop for X price, im saying jut give one per account and that's it, which will make classes satisfying to play. Sins are basically unplayable without attack speed form, for example. Many have quit or rerolled into classes that are not as dependent on having the correct form. People are simply not satisfied with their class because many cannot function, and this is unacceptable.
      Its also "just a matter of time" until I quit the game. Which will happen first?
    • New

You guys forgot ahout the most important fact. Transformation system was introduced in Korea when Aion went f2p (kek). The whole system is here only to milk people out of their money. Thats why we had gambling boxes with leg transform not so long time ago and thats why they will never (or in the nearest future) give players ancient or leg transform for "free".

What a clueless topic, my god ?(