Chanter DPS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chanter DPS

Hello everyone.. Need you help guys... :aamazing:
      How to maximize chanter dps in pvp? (bufs, transform, food - I know about it and use it all the time)
      Now I have full legendary +10 gear.. (and already know that +15 legendary dives more pvp dmg and pvp def). I'm asking about manastones.. what kind of them in dps chanter must use.. I put crit+39/58 in all my slots :asmile: .. still not enough dps :atired: .. what should I do.. maybe I'm doing somthing wrong?

And 1 more thing - is there any guide for cahnters? can someone share with link or video pls :love:
    • It's pretty simple.
      The basics of pvp are: decrease defences, CC, cover important ones like blind/silence.

There's no guide that will help you improve your skill.
      What you can do to improve yourself:
      1st -> read and understand all of your skills.
      2nd -> go and ask good players to duel, and do a lot of 1v1s with all the classes to master yourself and understand all of the other classes.
      3rd -> enjoy pvp.

Manastones i would say phys attack are better than crit stones, but that's just my personal opinion and preferance.
      easy mode - casual PvE hero
    • iSTAN wrote:

Manastones i would say phys attack are better than crit stones, but that's just my personal opinion and preferance.
      that is on lower gear, if u are actually able to get the 5-6k crit, crit will deffinetely benefit you more due to the knockdowns
    • I want to ask for Prometun's chanter what stigma build need to use full support or dps ? For the moment i still didant try to go becouse i dont have the aoe heal dev. skill and dont think my stats is still good becouse i have 12,3 acc wit buff and food , 12,7 att and 50k hp but im wit full support stigma
      <Elemental Screen> , <Blessing of Stone> , <Word of Life> , <Annihilation/Burst> , <Splash Swing> , <Healing Burst>

So guys can you give me an advice what to do and what to change ???
    • Hello,

Your stats are almost good for Prometun, I would only improve HP, as the minimum for doing it easily is 55k, but if you use the Luna buff you can reach it.

Also, if you don't have done it already, try to upgrade your minion.

For stigmas, full support is good if you don't know your team, but I would recommend an Hybrid build like:

<Mountain Crash> , <Blessing of Stone> , <Word of Life> , <Annihilation/Burst> , <Splash Swing> , <Word of Inspiration>.

Word of Inspiration is a must even with full support, try to keep it always up ad ppl will love you.

You need to coordinate your shields and buff with your Cleric, as the most dangerous time in Prometun is at adds spawn.

Don't spam your buff or shields off CD.

Hope this will help you :D
      Death is not the End
      Aion Support Community Guidelines T&C
    • Hi @Grendal, your reply is a bit weird. Got some questions.

Grendal wrote:

[...] as the minimum for doing it easily is 55k [...]

[...] Word of Inspiration is a must even with full support [...]
      1. Who says that this is the minimum hp ? i can reach 60k with full ancient and still gonna die due to low defences. IMO you should go PW only if u get around 11.5k accuracy, and this is not as easy as it looks because it needs some good amount of legendary items to reach that which will passively increase ur defences and HP :)
      2. Why would you get WoI in full support if you have vision ? In PW if u die is a huge dps loss anyway, so no point in getting WoI with supp vision as WoI is good only for instances where ppl die a lot and can be resurrected, like in Makarna and HT.

@prospectbg87
      Since a premade isn't the case i would recommend you to get support stigmas but don't stay 'afk' and heal, dps the boss like you are on dps build.
      This build i would use for a lfg group, your stats are more than enough to finish it. Good luck.

The post was edited 2 times, last by iSTAN ().

• iSTAN wrote:

Hi @Grendal, your reply is a bit weird. Got some questions.

Grendal wrote:

[...] as the minimum for doing it easily is 55k [...]

[...] Word of Inspiration is a must even with full support [...]
      1. Who says that this is the minimum hp ? i can reach 60k with full ancient and still gonna die due to low defences. IMO you should go PW only if u get around 11.5k accuracy, and this is not as easy as it looks because it needs some good amount of legendary items to reach that which will passively increase ur defences and HP :) 2. Why would you get WoI in full support if you have vision ? In PW if u die is a huge dps loss anyway, so no point in getting WoI with supp vision as WoI is good only for instances where ppl die a lot and can be resurrected, like in Makarna and HT.
      Hello @iSTAN,

my first sentences is based on his others stats, Accuracy is first priority, and as you said, you need to have some legendary pieces to reach it, but he has enough stats so he needs to improve a little only HP.

For WoI, you are totally right :) my fault
      Death is not the End
      Aion Support Community Guidelines T&C
    • Ik that the pic that i've attached is not a chanter, but the hp is too low so i guess i can't go PW.

Grendal wrote:

my first sentences is based on his others stats, Accuracy is first priority, and as you said, you need to have some legendary pieces to reach it, but he has enough stats so he needs to improve a little only HP.
      But this applies to chanter to, if he has the amount of legendaries i have, hp is not that important.
      Also as a note, my gladi has 70k hp, but still needs to be carried in pw due to low attack and accuracy...
      Files
      • at stats.JPG

(72.89 kB, downloaded 41 times, last: )
    • iSTAN wrote:

Ik that the pic that i've attached is not a chanter, but the hp is too low so i guess i can't go PW.
      Depends, I believe @Grendal is talking about end HP values, that means including the blessing of stone buff.
      For a beginner / unexperienced person, I would definitely suggest the mentioned 55k Buffed HP (incl. Luna - Chanter Buff).

@prospectbg87 Shields on add phases in prometun are used after the adds spawned and before he jumps the second time in the air. :thumbup:
    • Well i was just emphasizing the fact that the only stats you actually need are atk acc and maybe crit, everything else will be taken care of by the gear you get.
      Also i'm the type of player that learns by doing, but every time i go somewhere ( instances mainly ) i make research about it so when i enter it i'm not clueless. Best ways for me were youtube videos made by either european players or even koreans. Also this forum is great when you actually have ppl who can help you and hopefully we'll get rid of the trolls.
      GL
    • iSTAN wrote:

Well i was just emphasizing the fact that the only stats you actually need are atk acc and maybe crit, everything else will be taken care of by the gear you get.
      Depends on the class you are playing. If you play a supporter and especially if you do not know the instance and the Timing of the Boss mechanics it makes sense to at least come to some extent the values mentioned by Grendal. Depending on the group, the death of a supporter in the middle of a fight and especially the absence on the last add wave can lead to the wipe of the group.

As a dd on the other hand, depending on which and how many supporters there are in the group, the HP does not matter, yes. Even if a DD with low gear dies, it's not so bad, as long as the group still takes it in 7 minutes.
      carried by Google Translator