Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves

This is a Macro for 6.2 PVE assassin players .

Because many people say to me about is hard to play assassin and they dont want to do "weaves", i create a macro for helping them.

- Rotation time for front rotation with minimum of 0.8 atack speed, the character will auto-weave time of 10 secounds, after 10 secounds you need to click again on it, you see when the time has gone after you can see the cooldown of the Seal Eruption rune.

This is for BEGINNERS, if you use that you will lose 0.5 secounds at each macro. In 7mins ( Prigga time) you can lose minimum of 21 secounds of doing damage, but it is more then perfect for new players and for "lazy" people when they farm or do easy stuffs.

( Who dont have Seal Eruption, you must use Pain Rune )

Wish i help any new sin' brother.

50283450_1927798723999395_5208682422417227776_o.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeu ().

• Auto attacks are not as important as they once where but they still contribute to a noticeable percentage of dps.
      Now if GF would release a dagger with assassins in mind that traded lower stats for a higher weapon attack stat so that weaving was as rewarding as before, that would be awesome.
    • New players are better off spamming skills w/o weaving than doing this :)
      And as @Vichel1 said, weaving like before isn't worth it on this patch, you have to adapt and weave less to get higher dps (damage PER second). Same goes for gladiator, did some tests on it and weaving every skill resulted in less DPS than weaving each 2/3 skills.

Accuracy wrote:

auto attacks are basically useless
      Well, in this gear > skill patch it might be for people who are unable to weave properly :) But the difference between spamming skills and weaving properly is kind of huge, at least for me after doing it on Sin/Glad/Ranger/Changer/Bard(Sound of the Breeze replacing AA)/ Sorc (Freezing Wind replacing AA) even on AT with Bludgeon.
      easy mode - casual PvE hero
    • iSTAN wrote:

New players are better off spamming skills w/o weaving than doing this :)
      And as @Vichel1 said, weaving like before isn't worth it on this patch, you have to adapt and weave less to get higher dps (damage PER second). Same goes for gladiator, did some tests on it and weaving every skill resulted in less DPS than weaving each 2/3 skills.

Accuracy wrote:

Well, in this gear > skill patch it might be for people who are unable to weave properly :) But the difference between spamming skills and weaving properly is kind of huge, at least for me after doing it on Sin/Glad/Ranger/Changer/Bard(Sound of the Breeze replacing AA)/ Sorc (Freezing Wind replacing AA) even on AT with Bludgeon.
      Weaving properly = low ping ? ?( :cookieshugo:
    • Accuracy wrote:

Sooo you're really spamming that /attack command even though auto attacks are basically useless? Also why is it using the normal chat at the start? Why doesn't it weave an auto attack before devotion? So many questions
      With what you say i think you are a "casual player", or maybe you never play assassin. Auto attack are 55% of my total damage. It is about ping if you miss one skill or one hit. I was stubborn same as you, but i try to learn more things to be able to done makarna in 5-6 persons as first dps on assassin, and i cant dps from behind. (Check my screenshot for details about auto attacks, and if you need more help made an alt on deyla and /w Zeu: )

Ydri wrote:

History don't remember good sins with macros for skills (only for buffs)
      Thats all coz of ping
      Confirm it, admit it, forget it
      :nothingtoseehere:
      I made this for new players or for people who farming a loot. I don't say you must use this, i write on top "This is for BEGINNERS", and trust me, everyone can use that because is just for pve, and you not need to be op when you farm or do easy things. Check this guy "Accuracy", he didn't weave, because he think auto attacks are bad in this update, my info's for sure will help a loot for him.

iSTAN wrote:

New players are better off spamming skills w/o weaving than doing this :)

Accuracy wrote:

Well, in my opinion, the best dps and stronger character on deyla is a glad who still use dual, name Deleted.
      I test everything on assassin, i have both new+new d/s and new+old d/s.
      New+new in 5 mins i did 12.1 m dps. New+Old in 5 mins i did 16.4 m dps. Both on weaving.
      If i just click on skills, and i use double new weapons, i get 8.1 m dps in 5 mins.

I don't know and not understand what test did you try on the assassin. Reply if you want.

Vichel1 wrote:

Auto attacks are not as important as they once where but they still contribute to a noticeable percentage of dps.
      Now if GF would release a dagger with assassins in mind that traded lower stats for a higher weapon attack stat so that weaving was as rewarding as before, that would be awesome.
      Yes true, are not as important as they once and i like what you say, but, did you try gok solo in lakrum gear with weaves and without? My farming characters are all sin's, and you cant done a gok without weaving if you have full lakrum because of low dmg , but with it, is really easy.

klapek wrote:

auto attacks are not useless
      Good player ! :P

In this chat auto attacks are with white and skills with red.I have just Deadly Abandon and devotion + old sword.
      . ssss.png

My dmg without buffs on auto attacks
      ssdd.png
    • hello (we assume you have at least 0.8 attack speed and a ping under 80 or all this is useless)

macros on any class are just the best way to not learn the class specially for sins

also the autoatack is not related to the skill animation but to the attack speed with a blackout between every AA, in other words it's a fixed value.

atm weaving every skill with a combination of old weapon from the 5.x and a new weapon is the best way to go unless you got both ultimate weapons and in this case you weave every 2 skills or every skill

also if one got Kaisinel (ok ok I'm dreaming, I know) you absolutely NEED to weave every skill or you go out of skills very very fast
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

atm weaving every skill with a combination of old weapon from the 5.x and a new weapon is the best way to go unless you got both ultimate weapons and in this case you weave every 2 skills or every skill
      Aw, so nothing changed for sin, interesting. My sin is still in compesation ancient gear so yeah, havn't played it much this patch, thx for the info.
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

hello (we assume you have at least 0.8 attack speed and a ping under 80 or all this is useless)

macros on any class are just the best way to not learn the class specially for sins

also the autoatack is not related to the skill animation but to the attack speed with a blackout between every AA, in other words it's a fixed value.

also if one got Kaisinel (ok ok I'm dreaming, I know) you absolutely NEED to weave every skill or you go out of skills very very fast
      could you tell the dmg differences between old weap + fsllusha and 2 new ulti weaps?

Im currently using fallusha dagger 25 and makarna sword 15. Wanna know how much i would deal with 2 ulti weaps :/
    • Zeu wrote:

New+new in 5 mins i did 12.1 m dps. New+Old in 5 mins i did 16.4 m dps. Both on weaving.
      If i just click on skills, and i use double new weapons, i get 8.1 m dps in 5 mins.
      I don't belive comparing dmg from 2 different instance sessions (either makarna or pw) is accurate. If you performed these tests on dummy then i find it strange that ulti + ulti does so much less dmg than fallusha + ulti. And about weaving i already know the dmg impact it does, i just said that.

Zeu wrote:

I don't know and not understand what test did you try on the assassin. Reply if you want.

iSTAN wrote:

Same goes for gladiator, did some tests on it and weaving every skill resulted in less DPS than weaving each 2/3 skills.

My tests were performed on dummy with +25 fallusha dagger combined with +15 legendary compensation sword.

Yellowpetal wrote:

Weaving properly = low ping ? ?( :cookieshugo:
      I consider myself not having a low ping for this (40~70) but i have no problems with weaving but i also don't know how it feels with low ping (<15). I was using the chat window to determine when to cancel AA and it worked just fine for me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iSTAN ().

• iSTAN wrote:

Same goes for gladiator, did some tests on it and weaving every skill resulted in less DPS than weaving each 2/3 skills.
      I dont think this is good on Sin, since with Swift Heavy Attack you will lose 6 skills in a Row, if you weave every 2-3 Skills you will go out of skills very fast.

But i could test it later and compare the dmg tho
    • Sorayami wrote:

Zeu wrote:

New+Old in 5 mins i did 16.4 m dps. Both on weaving.
      How many Atk/Pve Atk and Crits do you have?
      i could do 16,4m on dummy in 3mins with Fallusha Dagger and new Sword, im searching for some values to compare myself xD
      My status unbufed, no chanter, no luna, just pet. My gear is 4/4 maxed at limit with luna and purple 3/3 same + manastones. ( phy att+ crit)
      I know i was a lil lazy that why i m not full ultimate, but i play on two chars. (on my chanter i m full) :D

And with your question, i never test two ultimate +15 d/s but you will take from off hand just reroling status, weapon attack and pve attack. So you will lose 800 weapon attack for 500 pve and 300 physical attack.

iSTAN wrote:

Zeu wrote:

I don't belive comparing dmg from 2 different instance sessions (either makarna or pw) is accurate. If you performed these tests on dummy then i find it strange that ulti + ulti does so much less dmg than fallusha + ulti. And about weaving i already know the dmg impact it does, i just said that.
      You must read again everything i write. I dont say i test in 2 different instance, and i don't write something about ultimate.

• @Zeu you have better Stats than me, are you sure you did 5min test and not 3? Im pretty sure that i did like 10 Sessions with my new sword and end up at around 16,5kk after 3min.

Zeu wrote:

I know i was a lil lazy that why i m not full ultimate, but i play on two chars. (on my chanter i m full)
      me neither, drop is not smiling at me, have multiple groups where i get safe parts, and still missing jerkin, shoes and bracelet xD, and dont wanna even start with makarna ....
    • Sorayami wrote:

@Zeu you have better Stats than me, are you sure you did 5min test and not 3? Im pretty sure that i did like 10 Sessions with my new sword and end up at around 16,5kk after 3min.

Zeu wrote:

I know i was a lil lazy that why i m not full ultimate, but i play on two chars. (on my chanter i m full)
      me neither, drop is not smiling at me, have multiple groups where i get safe parts, and still missing jerkin, shoes and bracelet xD, and dont wanna even start with makarna ....

Sorry last pic i delete it because was with speed mantra, food, and old speed scroll. And this is not correct. My status without food, transform, chanter or any buffs.
      asdasd.png

• Zeu wrote:

i write on top "This is for BEGINNERS"
      well, I cant image how begginers will absorb this information.
      I think all beginners must learn those class, eat cactus, try and try again realize the potential of the top DPS class. Then they can start think how make game a bit easily:
      1. adjusted chains skills
      2. macros
      3. revise the binds / stigma build
      etc etc etc.

Let's take u as example. If u are good with macros that means two ways:
      1. u have good ping
      2. u already was good sin even before marcos
      And second point explain how that thread/info useless for beginners.
      If ppl asking "what is best stigma build, what skills i must use first, how to weave, give me your binds etc" - they still doesn't learned those class and not grown to the macros themes.
      This is my opinion

note:
      and really, macros in pvE... X/
      rune carve chain with fang strike chain (adjusted chains skills) + swift edge chain + assassination, time to time backstabs chains (in to face lol) + sometimes something like ripclaw strike etc. Every 30 sec devotion and other buffs...
      What can be hard in 4 buttons (coz of adjusted chains skills) ? After every few button clicks make pause for 0.2-0.5 sec (depending on ping) for weave... Or just use strafe left/right by short click...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ydri ().

• here my stigma build, pve, boss oriented, no Dagger Oath, no Apply venom as poison will not work on bosses and dagger oath you need to be in the back so is useless for me in Maka/Prometun

My chain skill

some use it some don't like it but as i usually do the announcements on the instances, i need to get less things to care about

the binds should be as close as possible to avoid large finger or mouse movements so you can save time

personally i have all attacks on left side in 4 lines with key-bind 1 to 4
      and buff or potions all together on the mid/right side

my stats so far no buff: