Plummet of legendary enchantment stones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Plummet of legendary enchantment stones

A major decrease in legendary enchantment stones on broker has been noticeable during these days.Even if we finally got an event with tradeable legendary enchantment stones,the portions are too small to satisfy all the players.From the other hand the reset of VR was a great way of getting stones,but unfortunately it came to an end already(during to people's demands as I said).Cuz of this reasons I have some questions:
    1. Will we get hero trials before March?
    2. Will be the VR system converted to platinyerk before March?
    3. Are we gonna get the morph upgrades for legend/ultimate enchant stones(great idea tbh)
    4. Are we getting the 6.5 enchant rates sooner than 1 month?
    Ps1:Ppl may have already asked them countless times but my goal is to highlight the plummet of legend ench stones and ask questions about the upcoming solutions.

Ps2:VR reset wont happen again we know that

@Galeas read and u can answer whenever u know :l
  • 1/ Hopefully yes but impossible to say as long as it's not working, by definition it means it cant' work until we can fix it.
    2/ The Veteran system will not be converted, as I said several times, Platinerk will be a completely new system.
    3/ No answer yet, but if so then we will inform you of course.
    4/ Yes.
  • Galeas wrote:

1/ Hopefully yes but impossible to say as long as it's not working, by definition it means it cant' work until we can fix it.
    2/ The Veteran system will not be converted, as I said several times, Platinerk will be a completely new system.
    3/ No answer yet, but if so then we will inform you of course.
    4/ Yes.
    Honestly, you guys should just abandon the hero trials and give us the ench stone morph NA got and be done with it. At least we ll be able to play the game then.

Whatever the reason for this 4-6 month delay on Hero Trials, I don't wanna speculate, but it's obvious you're struggling with it. Buildings have been finished faster.
    Maybe it's time to let go, as there are other issues to be dealt with as well. We need 6.5 soon, we need Platinerk while we still need some items yes? Server population is garbage so we need merges as well.

All in all, 15 things on your to do list, and ure still stuck on item number 1: hero trials

?( ?( ?( ?( ?(
  • I agree with Noctis. Hero Trails take too long to implement and we are left without a solution.

My suggestion is abandon Hero Trails and implement Enchantment Stone morph system as in the US, see below.

Cyan wrote:

Cyan
    Posted Wednesday at 03:15 AM
    Hello all,

During the January 16 maintenance we will be implementing additional changes to the enchanting system to help ease your upgrading process. Have a look below to see what’s changed.

First, we’ve moved forward the higher success enchanting rates from the future 6.5 patch to our current version. This means after the maintenance some of your enchanting attempts will have a higher chance to succeed.

Secondly, we’ve implemented new morphing recipes to obtain higher tier Enchantment Stones. You’ll be able to convert Ancient and Legendary PvE/PvP enchantment stones into higher tiers using the various required morphing materials found in the Morphing Substances Menu.

You’ll find a new item required for these new morphs named Borunerk’s Gem. Obtaining these Gems can be done though purchasing Borunerk’s Coins with Kinah off the Golden Sand Traders. Clicking on one of these coins will remove 20 million experience you’ve gained from your experience bar to yield one Borunerk’s Gem.

Also, when you open the Legendary or Ultimate Enchantment Stone bundles received through these new morphing recipes, you’ll have a chance to receive a bonus enchantment stone, or a chance to receive a bonus Ultimate Enchantment Stone when opening the Legendary Enchantment Stone Bundle.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Tornheim ().

• actually the biggest problem it's imo the lack of players and we all agree that you (GF) are just loosing your time and money to try to make work something that will be useless in the next patches.

please give us the morphing for the enchant stones
    leave the kinah as it is now
    fix the damn interserv and put it back as it was
    put 2 selectable gold transform for every account on the shop for a very low price (or even better make them for free)

and speed up 6.5 or even better 7.0 update asap so we can finally get the stones and daevanion skills trough hard work and not through heavy RNG

playing now it's a pain in the axx.
  • I totally agree with all people said in this topic... solutions implemented in NA AION seems to be very promising, I wish them all come into big succes with players and online,cuz they doing really good work :)

You guys from GF done an ... "average good" event whith is a AFK festivals, but still even if daily online on serwers seems to be not tragic, is still the same hot problem from my point of viev - its extremly hard to find a group of people to do the most interesting PvE instances in evenings (when I plays after work.... cuz yes some people have work and life .... )

so the most current issue and proirity for GF staff should be taking care of online and do whatewer you can to raise it up ... but I feel that you are lost during preparing "hero trials" ... its really take so long... its frustrating....
  • abort hero trials and get enchant morph files from NCSOFT. its been 4 months don't feel like its gonna happen anytime soon, enchant stone morph would make many people more than happy as long as it is the same version as NA has right now, just dont westernize it.
  • Senpai wrote:

He did not say we won't have hero trials untill March. He's just not making any promises.
    When it is fully functional we will get it the wednesday afterwards.
    I think what people are asking in this thread is to implement ASAP the enchantment stones morph, which is ready, and then continue focusing on the hero trials.

This way we get both, but also we get faster and already working solution which the community wants more that the HT
  • Lahire wrote:

I think what people are asking in this thread is to implement ASAP the enchantment stones morph, which is ready, and then continue focusing on the hero trials.
    NA did the morph thingy, Gameforge never said they will implement the same morph. If we get it too or something similar then it will be announced in news section. Untill then there is no point in continuously mentioning it. Aion EU does not need to copy everything Aion NA does. (Although personally I hope they do give the morph too)
    NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
  • We are done with more than 90% of Hero Trials. So it will definitely happen but it doesn't mean we won't have the morph. It might be that we have morp but with more stone required + the Hero Trials for instance. But this is just speculation as no decision was taken yet. When this is the case I'll make a true announcement if we get it.
  • Galeas wrote:

We are done with more than 90% of Hero Trials. So it will definitely happen but it doesn't mean we won't have the morph. It might be that we have morp but with more stone required + the Hero Trials for instance. But this is just speculation as no decision was taken yet. When this is the case I'll make a true announcement if we get it.
    I know what you said was only exemple, but can you suggest for exemple keeping morph the way it is in NA and [if you really think that would be too many stones] reduce stones from Hero Trials/exchange them for other useful stuff like luna and manastones for exemple?
    Balancing Morph would require korea's work, balancing HT is all on GF side so should be easier imo
  • Gotta agree with @Noctis, would rather have the morph than whatever it is that is your ''idea'' of ''rewarding'' for hero trials i'm sure no player ever will agree.

The morph and the 7.0 KOR stone exchange rates are exactly as they should be and as the developer intended it to be. For you to meddle with it or change any rates just makes the game worse than what its potential is as your meddling usually does.

Just move on to monetize Kaisinel and ulti stones with RNG for income as i'm sure you will in the future anyway and let us have the basic needed things easy, such as ancient transform and legendary stones that are completely necessary items to even begin to enjoy the game.
    That would be the WIN-WIN you continue to get nice profits with RNG, and f2p/moderate spending players would be happy to at least have ancient and ok'ish chance for legendary with some work and fusing and some enchanting for gear.