6.5 Enchant Success Rates

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Rebel30 wrote:

      Dunno cant explain why everything went so well yesterday and today with 100 stones from 10-15 and wont succeed... drives me crazy
      even now tryed 1 x ring 120 stones stooped at +10
      Yes it explains literally everything. You just gotta accept that rng is a non static thing that sometimes works out in your favor and sometimes doesn't.
    • Hello @Galeas,
      Please give Tom a big thank you for approving this change. At the moment it is a very good forward move. I am also asking you to plan the launch of Hero Tasks on 30/01/2019, it is time.


      Happy better enchanting everyone :)
    • SmoothZiga wrote:

      People asked for 6.5 enchante rates, we got them and people still crying after... =)

      Since i still had +15 legendary exchange gear i decided i would start change the gear to npc gear with this new update. Result: I made 5 pieces +15 only with ancient stones and i used only like 150... so i am happy with that.

      I don't know if this is a good idea. You will be able to upgrade your current +15 exchange gear into new PvP gear in 7.0.
    • >Gets unlucky in EU with less than 50 stones.
      >Gets a massively good RNG wave (notice the +13>+15 proc) in RU with sample size of 8 stones.
      >Conclusion: EU didn't give us 6.5 rates.

      Keep it up dude! All the theories around probabilities and statistics are just illusions.
    • Alibi wrote:

      >Gets unlucky in EU with less than 50 stones.
      >Gets a massively good RNG wave (notice the +13>+15 proc) in RU with sample size of 8 stones.
      >Conclusion: EU didn't give us 6.5 rates.

      Keep it up dude! All the theories around probabilities and statistics are just illusions.
      Greentext doesn't work here.


      Are there really people who click every single attempt individually?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Accuracy ().

    • Alibi wrote:

      >Gets unlucky in EU with less than 50 stones.
      >Gets a massively good RNG wave (notice the +13>+15 proc) in RU with sample size of 8 stones.
      >Conclusion: EU didn't give us 6.5 rates.

      Keep it up dude! All the theories around probabilities and statistics are just illusions.
      I enchant full set on RU (16 items) from 10-11 up to +15 with 190 gold stones and 18 legindary, i use legindary only 14-15, sorry but i am not see here same chance, OFC RNG but in patch 6.2 i loost too much kinah for nothing, last my try enchant legindary bow with 35 legindary stones and i got bow from +5 up +8, no thx.
    • KudesnikEU wrote:

      I enchant full set on RU (16 items) from 10-11 up to +15 with 190 gold stones and 18 legindary, i use legindary only 14-15, sorry but i am not see here same chance, OFC RNG but in patch 6.2 i loost too much kinah for nothing, last my try enchant legindary bow with 35 legindary stones and i got bow from +5 up +8, no thx.
      I enchant 8 parts already (just to sell to npc coz legendary cost more than ancient) and thats took ~250 stones
      4 items was +10-12 and 4 from +0
      Some ppl with rusty coins got ancient trasnformations already and I still with...
      Rng.
    • Ydri wrote:

      KudesnikEU wrote:

      I enchant full set on RU (16 items) from 10-11 up to +15 with 190 gold stones and 18 legindary, i use legindary only 14-15, sorry but i am not see here same chance, OFC RNG but in patch 6.2 i loost too much kinah for nothing, last my try enchant legindary bow with 35 legindary stones and i got bow from +5 up +8, no thx.
      I enchant 8 parts already (just to sell to npc coz legendary cost more than ancient) and thats took ~250 stones4 items was +10-12 and 4 from +0
      Some ppl with rusty coins got ancient trasnformations already and I still with...
      Rng.
      Too much RNG to enchant starter gear, or not?
      I got ancient trasnformations from white contract, but this enchanting rate kills any desire play here) And now i see MSG "we boost rate", and i am not see here same rates like on RU)))
    • KudesnikEU wrote:

      I enchant full set on RU (16 items) from 10-11 up to +15 with 190 gold stones and 18 legindary, i use legindary only 14-15, sorry but i am not see here same chance, OFC RNG but in patch 6.2 i loost too much kinah for nothing, last my try enchant legindary bow with 35 legindary stones and i got bow from +5 up +8, no thx.
      I did 14 parts ancient +10 to +15 with ~590 ancient stones (because i knew this was coming as soon as NA said they were requesting it so i just farmed genesis crystals and ended up buying chests with over 3k genesis crystals) and ~10 legendaries (i used legendary from +14 to +15 on most items because i didn't want to risk it failing there).
      Last night i did legendary staff +6 to +10 with 9 legendary stones. A friend of mine went from +10 to +15 on his legendary weapon with around 7 legendary stones.
      So what's your point besides the fact that you've been unlucky?


      KudesnikEU wrote:

      Too much RNG to enchant starter gear, or not?I got ancient trasnformations from white contract, but this enchanting rate kills any desire play here) And now i see MSG "we boost rate", and i am not see here same rates like on RU)))
      Completly different argument from your first one.