6.5 Enchant Success Rates

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KudesnikEU wrote:

Too much RNG to enchant starter gear, or not?
      before 6.5 ench rates I had shoulders with problems. I waste ~80 stones to make +10 and didnt. So I just broke them, bought another one and made +10 with ~30 stones. That happens :D

KudestinkEu wrote:

i am not see here same rates like on RU
      so play ru, whats a problem?
      Did u ench with house buff and with +5% shop ru buff? Coz as I know innova more greed than GF
    • Ydri wrote:

KudesnikEU wrote:

Too much RNG to enchant starter gear, or not?
      before 6.5 ench rates I had shoulders with problems. I waste ~80 stones to make +10 and didnt. So I just broke them, bought another one and made +10 with ~30 stones. That happens :D

KudestinkEu wrote:

i am not see here same rates like on RU
      so play ru, whats a problem?Did u ench with house buff and with +5% shop ru buff? Coz as I know innova more greed than GF
      Gold Pack on RU give +5%, nothing more.
    • KudesnikEU wrote:

Houses buffs never give enchanment buff, only 5% for crit craft and 5% for drop rate.
      damn thats all coz of craft. I already see mobs in dreams
      Well anyway +5% from gold pack - thats many.
      Any tries in aion calculated separately, without including past and future tries. Ofc with x1000 tries u get almost same result - 480x tries success with some difference.
      But we have what we have - every ench try has 52% chance to get nothing and 52>48

ps: thats the reason why we had x3 paralyze procs on same target at same fight
    • Ydri wrote:

KudesnikEU wrote:

Houses buffs never give enchanment buff, only 5% for crit craft and 5% for drop rate.
      damn thats all coz of craft. I already see mobs in dreamsWell anyway +5% from gold pack - thats many.
      Any tries in aion calculated separately, without including past and future tries. Ofc with x1000 tries u get almost same result - 480x tries success with some difference.
      But we have what we have - every ench try has 52% chance to get nothing and 52>48

ps: thats the reason why we had x3 paralyze procs on same target at same fight
      Maybe =) so I'll try again in full 6.5 if no, time quit EU permanently =)
    • Coming from a guy who tested and had worst luck ever i suggest going +14 with ancient and after use legendary pvp stone.
      also if u see that u fail 6-8x in a row...10-11 stop and try in another day.

i tryed my harp today from 11-14 and it took 7 stones after 14-15 legendary and success.
    • ok little update since patch came out what I saw worked best for me don't try +15all the way
      I do it like this , 1st I make 1x item +10 then leave it like that, then next day I try 10-14 with ancient stones, and then 14-15 with legendary.

sometimes it fails 14-15 sometimes not. but I see less fail in doing these 2step enchants like 0-10 then other time 10-14
      than trying 10-14 or 10-15 all the way , I burned thru less stones like this :) hope helps casuals like me
    • Rebel30 wrote:

ok little update since patch came out what I saw worked best for me don't try +15all the way
      I do it like this , 1st I make 1x item +10 then leave it like that, then next day I try 10-14 with ancient stones, and then 14-15 with legendary.

sometimes it fails 14-15 sometimes not. but I see less fail in doing these 2step enchants like 0-10 then other time 10-14
      than trying 10-14 or 10-15 all the way , I burned thru less stones like this :) hope helps casuals like me
      Literally what almost everyone's doing already
    • Accuracy wrote:

Rebel30 wrote:

ok little update since patch came out what I saw worked best for me don't try +15all the way

Literally what almost everyone's doing already
      i just go full ham, it's pure RNG boys, there's a random number generator running in the background that does all the decisions for you, doesnt matter if you enchant it today or tomorrow or the next week, where ever and what ever. the generator decides everything for you, it activates when u launch the game , and closes when you Quit. u cant dupe the generator, just hardcore superstition.

i used 203 ancient stones for boots +15 and on the other-hand i used 40 stones total to make 4 items from +10 to +15 :)
    • I only managed to make x2 items +15 just with ancients and it took like 30x.
      rest where just puure madness...180 stones 1 time and item was +11 didn't pass13....
      other time 100 stones and again didn't pass 12....

so what worked for me after was 0-10 then 10-14 then 14-15 legendary this iwas most times success...

when I try go ham socket all the way for me its not working
    • Guys this rate update is for giving players some power with legendary gears. By this patch u can now gear your char easily with legendaries. With 6.5 patch u will be able to get more and more stones to upgrade your gears. So I think giving 6.5 rates in 6.2 is a very good help to get legendary gears and power your chars.
      Lifetime Daeva since 2009
    • Not really. Im not complaining the 6.5 are good if your a new player with yellow gear i agree.

But at this point of game it doesnt significantly help you with legendary/ulti gear. -> it does only on paper. After burning 4 acc with 384 stones my 2 legendary parts are still +10 so yeah much wow.

I appreciate the update, but we need way way way more legendary stones obtainable by in game activities.

Players have gear, can they upgrade it ? No they cant.

Why not ? Because 5 - 10 legendary stones peer week is a meme itself.

When they can upgrade it ? I guess in 2022
    • Hashtag wrote:

Not really. Im not complaining the 6.5 are good if your a new player with yellow gear i agree.
      A new player can do 3-4 parts legendary gears easily in one week easily.

Hashtag wrote:

Why not ? Because 5 - 10 legendary stones peer week is a meme itself
      Daily 3x ADred + 1x Runat = 28 runs a week and gives lots of legendary stones. (every run u can get at least 2 bundles)
      Plus: 4 lakrum siege and 1 divine siege.
      Plus: regular treasure chests that u can obtain keys from mirash refuge.
      In 2 weeks I made 7 parts of legendary accessories wings etc. and made one greatsword legendary and upgraded to +10. And didnt spend any aion coins. I do daily lunas, garrisons, mirash, garden HT and Nara only for now and they are enough to make gears legendary in a short time.

I mean, if u play, u get something good for you. If u wait, u cannot get anything.
      Lifetime Daeva since 2009