[Youtube Channel] Mudunna Cleric Deyla (Elyos)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Youtube Channel] Mudunna Cleric Deyla (Elyos)

Hi,
      My name it's Mudunna and i started some month ago to make videos on the my channel when i play Aion.
      I started with a guide (Like how do Prometun) to right now with PvP videos (Open world,Ashunatal).

I hope you like it,
      This is my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCax2mtoBhzKB_4ru5_nQwFg
      I Hope you :like: it and don't hesitate to comment (any comment it's really apprecciate :3 )

My Last Videos:

My future project:
      - Guide for Senekta
      - Some Duo pve videos instance (HT,Nara and Prometun for example)
      - List of changes of classes on 6.5 + My opinions
      - More PvP videos like RT (+waiting for coop and disci ranking get fixed)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mudunna ().

• hahaha so he can talk about me and i have the bad behavior ?? hahaha ok it s me it s flame it s him it s what ? just tell me i need to know when you see that His video is just about flaming so yes tell me

and it s not allowed so remove his video or let me comment cause it s about me !

The post was edited 3 times, last by kyokushin ().

• I did not find it incredibly funny tbh, if you specifically target someone to make a gag it easily slips into flaming that person, especially if it goes on for 2+ minutes and it's the same guy in different videos. But that's just my opinion, it's not something I would watch knowing it's coming.

On the editing side the text needs to stand out more with shadows or a different choice of colors. There's also something off in the quality / rendering as it does not look like a 1080p. My guess is you record at lower resolution and upscale during production. It could also just be a bad preset, idk. So it looks a bit blurry, but only if you try to read stuff.
    • If the video was much longer about Kyokushin and Mudunna was adding insults to the video, we would remove the video. But since it's just a few fights of them in a video which includes fights against other people too there's nothing really wrong here. We don't want to force people to edit their videos or censor their videos because 1 person in it doesn't want their virtual character to be in it. I think if you play an online game you must realise some people can record your character, especially since you also make PvP videos from time to time where you defeat people.
      NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
    • i don t care about being n videos but just assume one thing when it s me it s flame but when it s others it s not flame ...hummmm ok ok nice reflexion
      if you accept flame on forum so accept all ways of flame no ? or just mine is not allowed ??
    • kyokushin wrote:

i don t care about being n videos but just assume one thing when it s me it s flame but when it s others it s not flame ...hummmm ok ok nice reflexion
      if you accept flame on forum so accept all ways of flame no ? or just mine is not allowed ??
      @kyokushin : In your thread, you and an other person were flaming/insulting eachother. In this thread, the person who made the video didn't flame you. These are not comparable situations.
      @Mudunna : Please don't poke at people in the future, as you see a small comment can lead into more (referring to original post).

In any case, to go back on topic. This is a thread for Mudunna's video, you can discuss the video without talking about the flaming stuff from now on.
      NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
    • Senpai wrote:

kyokushin wrote:

i don t care about being n videos but just assume one thing when it s me it s flame but when it s others it s not flame ...hummmm ok ok nice reflexion
      @kyokushin : In your thread, you and an other person were flaming/insulting eachother. In this thread, the person who made the video didn't flame you. These are not comparable situations.@Mudunna : Please don't poke at people in the future, as you see a small comment can lead into more (referring to original post).

In any case, to go back on topic. This is a thread for Mudunna's video, you can discuss the video without talking about the flaming stuff from now on.
      already talked on private with grendal,i will avoid that any method of flame for my next posts
    • Nuke wrote:

I did not find it incredibly funny tbh, if you specifically target someone to make a gag it easily slips into flaming that person, especially if it goes on for 2+ minutes and it's the same guy in different videos. But that's just my opinion, it's not something I would watch knowing it's coming.

On the editing side the text needs to stand out more with shadows or a different choice of colors. There's also something off in the quality / rendering as it does not look like a 1080p. My guess is you record at lower resolution and upscale during production. It could also just be a bad preset, idk. So it looks a bit blurry, but only if you try to read stuff.
      i can try to settings obs and see if i can improve the quality of videos, thank for help