SPOILER! Meslamtaeda & Fregion Appearance in AION: Legions of War!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SPOILER! Meslamtaeda & Fregion Appearance in AION: Legions of War!

AION SPOILER!

The new Aion: Legions of War game actually mentiones the 5 Dragon Lord... and this scene here leaks how Meslamtaeda and Fregion will look like in "Human" Form!

I bet the one ont he right with the heavy armor and 4 red eyes is Meslamtaeda as he's a war chief for Fregion .. so it would only make sense like that.
      And the Wraith Looking one is Fregion in his "Human" form.

I will be playing some of the mobile game later on my stream today if you're curious! https://www.twitch.tv/vashiro

vashiro~ :cookieshugo:
    • Here's the footage of me trying it when it was "newly" released~

twitch.tv/videos/163414889

But this version lacked so much content compared to today as well as this certain cutscene.
      Therefor it's rather "news" than old news.

There's a 2nd highlight showing how I started the game if I remember correctly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vashiro ().

• Hekigan wrote:

its not really new. its been out for atleats 6 months in other region. shame cashgrab of a game that has the same gameplay as other mobile games that want only your money and offer barely any gameplay.
      It's been out a long time, it's not new, I've had it on my mobile for 13 months, but barely even played it.
    • The wraith like / angel of death one must be Meslamtaeda because he's the one with the power of petrification and master of death and fear and most likely curses. So the one in the front has also the horns that match a bit Fregion's horns and he's the lord of fire so I doubt he would be looking like a wraith and he's the most strongest and the "leader". But even then this is not really "official" so we can just wait the patch in which they will be revealed, see you in next years.
    • That's tiamat 100% only by the looks and that staff is probably the Scepter of scales given to her by Ereshkigal, and the order of them is not really being shown in the image cause :
      1) Fregion
      2) Meslamtaeda
      3) Ereshkigal
      4) Beritra
      5) Tiamat (formerly Apsu, Tiamat was "6" but they said that they will only have 5 lords and you know the story after)

Would be nice if they were put in order but that's just artwork and it looks nice seeing them together, now show us all of them in dragon form together.
    • Goldiy wrote:

12 empyrean lords and we know only 5-6.... Oh Boy Aion wont die soon. It it takes 10 years to see 6 of them

No?

We know them all since the beginning.

The Empyrean Lords are split according to the following groupings:
      Five Seraphim Lords: Lords of the Elyos

Leader: Ariel, Lady of LightKaisinel, Lord of IllusionNezekan, Lord of JusticeVaizel, Lord of FreedomYustiel, Lady of Life

Five Shedim Lords: Lords of the Asmodians

Leader: Azphel, Lord of ShadowLumiel, Lady of WisdomMarchutan, Lord of FateTriniel, Lady of DeathZikel, Lord of Destruction

+ Lady Siel and Lord Israphel
    • Bardinero wrote:

Goldiy wrote:

12 empyrean lords and we know only 5-6.... Oh Boy Aion wont die soon. It it takes 10 years to see 6 of them
      No?

We know them all since the beginning.

The Empyrean Lords are split according to the following groupings:
      Five Seraphim Lords: Lords of the Elyos

Leader: Ariel, Lady of LightKaisinel, Lord of IllusionNezekan, Lord of JusticeVaizel, Lord of FreedomYustiel, Lady of Life

Five Shedim Lords: Lords of the Asmodians

Leader: Azphel, Lord of ShadowLumiel, Lady of WisdomMarchutan, Lord of FateTriniel, Lady of DeathZikel, Lord of Destruction

+ Lady Siel and Lord Israphel
      I think he meant it that way, there was only 5-6 of them introduced as a NPC in game or cutscene. (Israphel, Marchutan, Kaisinel, Triniel, Nezekan)
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Nagrio ().