Could we may get additional Neviwind Canyon entries?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Could we may get additional Neviwind Canyon entries?

      Dear Gameforge team,

      in 5.6/ 5.8 we had unlimited entries for the neviwind canyon and within the time we had nothing to do it was very fun to join some additional runs.

      So my question is, would it be possible to increase the limit of runs per day from one to 2 or 3? :rolleyes:

      I coule imagine that not everyone would like to have additional runs for the instance, but Ashunatal Dredgion and Runatorium is very fast completed and for those people who like the instance could join a bit more for some mass pvp/ pve. :)
    • Morpheus wrote:

      Dear Gameforge team,

      in 5.6/ 5.8 we had unlimited entries for the neviwind canyon and within the time we had nothing to do it was very fun to join some additional runs.

      So my question is, would it be possible to increase the limit of runs per day from one to 2 or 3? :rolleyes:

      I coule imagine that not everyone would like to have additional runs for the instance, but Ashunatal Dredgion and Runatorium is very fast completed and for those people who like the instance could join a bit more for some mass pvp/ pve. :)
      You can do as many Neviwind as you like if you just reset it with Luna ;)
    • [NICK]Nutter wrote:

      Morpheus wrote:

      Dear Gameforge team,

      in 5.6/ 5.8 we had unlimited entries for the neviwind canyon and within the time we had nothing to do it was very fun to join some additional runs.

      So my question is, would it be possible to increase the limit of runs per day from one to 2 or 3? :rolleyes:

      I coule imagine that not everyone would like to have additional runs for the instance, but Ashunatal Dredgion and Runatorium is very fast completed and for those people who like the instance could join a bit more for some mass pvp/ pve. :)
      You can do as many Neviwind as you like if you just reset it with Luna ;)
      Your answer is not the point of the topic
    • Morpheus wrote:

      [NICK]Nutter wrote:

      Morpheus wrote:

      Dear Gameforge team,

      in 5.6/ 5.8 we had unlimited entries for the neviwind canyon and within the time we had nothing to do it was very fun to join some additional runs.

      So my question is, would it be possible to increase the limit of runs per day from one to 2 or 3? :rolleyes:

      I coule imagine that not everyone would like to have additional runs for the instance, but Ashunatal Dredgion and Runatorium is very fast completed and for those people who like the instance could join a bit more for some mass pvp/ pve. :)
      You can do as many Neviwind as you like if you just reset it with Luna ;)
      Your answer is not the point of the topic
      The topic being you are asking for more free entries which will not be given, they give the option on all instances for you to reset entries with Luna so they will not change this to free entries obviously
    • Well to be fair, I think the permanent neviwind like in 5.8 would be a great thing now.

      First you always had something to do. When u were bored in 5.8 you could always do a neviwind run. Now when u have nothing better to do you can stand still in base doing nothing. Also I have a feeling that neviwind has lost its flair. Nowdays you either get smashed or you smash the other faction.
      Neviwind is like the battleground mode for Aion. I believe it generates a lot of playing hours. Looking at recent events it seems that Gameforge is trying to get as many people logging as many hours there are (can't confirm but that's what it feels like). Wouldnt it be way better for the community to actually play and enjoy the game then to have AFK hours.

      Of course something has to be done to the rewards as the rewards can't stay the same with multiple runs.

      Also I don't think many people spent luna on this instance. There aren't many static alliances so the chance of winning is to low to spent luna on it in my opinion.
    • Rastekkel wrote:

      enjoyable this patch
      meet enemys at middle of the map, crush them by nubmers of good geared players, kill 2 mobs and legate at enemys base and hear the sound of victory. 4-5 min of pew pew without any tactic.
      But there are one problem - time to time I have "smart" players who not rush with all. They just going to big mobs with thinking "we doing fine, we win coz of us". And coz of them that 4-5 min inst taking 7-10m <X
      How about unite runa/canyon enters? Totall pvp enters x2-3. Who want x2-3 runats - going runat. Who want x2-3 canyon - going canyon (predict - canyon will be empty in 90% time)
    • If you consider the start of 6.2 here in EU it would be considered "unfair" to give us free neviwind entries like 5.8 because even when you lose you get enchant stone bag.

      However now that we're moving on to "more stones, more allowing people to actually progress in the game, more quality of life" i feel like this wouldn't be bad. Even if you made it so that we get less neviwind windows as to not super abuse it. Hell, take those 3 dredgion entries that we have per day and make it 1 if you want to in order to "balance it out". Dredgion is so annoying to do because it's just brainless zombie train everytime.

      I honestly just feel like this is a nice idea because for once you'd be grinding something on your main char instead of an army of alts. I don't mind having to spam farm something on my main if i can get progress/something good out of it, but having to grind on an army of alts is just exhausting and annoying. With this you can't abuse alts.

      @Galeas i don't really expect you guys to do this, but i feel like it's something that is worth considering.