Anamos Loot Settings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anamos Loot Settings

So, is there any way in which Anamos loot can be distributed properly and decently?

Basicly there are 2 options:

1) Put loot on league-leader loot

Pro: People can roll for their class-weapon so the weapon ends up with somebody who actually needs it
      Con: Leader takes all the Stigma Enchantment stones, manastones, rank A minion contract and all the other things in it.
      Con2: Lets say Leader wants to share that loot, and 150 people have to type /roll to get something. This process will take ages and will be very messy to state the least.

2) Put loot on Free-for-all loot

Pro: Everybody has a chance for the stigma enchants, manastones and all the other things.
      Con: The weapon gets ninjad by somebody who doesnt need the weapon at all, and will only sell it for some idiotic price or just keep it for obscure reasons.

I think this is a bad thing because the ultimate weapons from Anamos is actually what people want.
      Ofcourse, I know its a worldboss, and worldboss loot is always a bit vulnerable for ninja's, unfair business and trolls.
      However these weapons actually matter. They are extended weapons and in general pve ultimate weapons are rare anyway (lets not start about makarna drop rates..)

Alright, the problem has been risen, now lets think of solution. (given that more people see this as a problem, and I surely hope so..)

Solution 1: Is there any way of lootsettings restrictions? So that its impossible for a sorcerer to roll on a polearm, and for a bard to roll on a dagger? I assume that would require work from NA, so this is already my least favorite option, however it might be the best solution.

Solution 2: Is there any way of advanced loot settings? We know there are options to set the grade on which people have to roll and not. But this works from the top and down. (so you can set ancient and lower to non-roll and leg+ult on roll). But would there be a setting possible in which this can be set the other way arround? So Ancient can be rolled, while Legendary+Ultimate can be set to normal loot. So that the leagueleader can get the weapon + rank a minion transform and the league only has to roll twice for those 2 things.

Solution 3: Change the loot of Anamos. Every person able to loot anamos already gets guarenteed 15 ultimate keberium and 10 gold cube thingies. Would it be an idea to add 1 manastone bundle for everybody able to loot? Then the Stigma Enchants would be a problem, I guess you guys are not gonna hand out 1 stigma enchant to 150 people :3.. So basicly this solution asks to set the loot to the weapon (+ maybe the rank A minion) to be the loot to be rolled, and the rest of the loot just being auto-loot for all the league.

Now, don't be salty about the Anamos system. On certain servers one faction might always take it, or there might be legions on certain servers killing anamos for themselves, or whatever. But on Deyla Elyos for example we just form a league, so everybody can get their keberium. Its the just weapons getting lost in the system, which is a problem in my eyes. I hope GF sees this as a problem aswell and is willing to atleast consider changes on this matter.
      Perento Elyos - 65 Bard
      Deyla Elyos - 80 Bard
    • Theyne wrote:

So, is there any way in which Anamos loot can be distributed properly and decently?

Basicly there are 2 options:

1) Put loot on league-leader loot

Pro: People can roll for their class-weapon so the weapon ends up with somebody who actually needs it
      Con: Leader takes all the Stigma Enchantment stones, manastones, rank A minion contract and all the other things in it.
      Con2: Lets say Leader wants to share that loot, and 150 people have to type /roll to get something. This process will take ages and will be very messy to state the least.

2) Put loot on Free-for-all loot

Pro: Everybody has a chance for the stigma enchants, manastones and all the other things.
      Con: The weapon gets ninjad by somebody who doesnt need the weapon at all, and will only sell it for some idiotic price or just keep it for obscure reasons.

I think this is a bad thing because the ultimate weapons from Anamos is actually what people want.
      Ofcourse, I know its a worldboss, and worldboss loot is always a bit vulnerable for ninja's, unfair business and trolls.
      However these weapons actually matter. They are extended weapons and in general pve ultimate weapons are rare anyway (lets not start about makarna drop rates..)

Alright, the problem has been risen, now lets think of solution. (given that more people see this as a problem, and I surely hope so..)

Solution 1: Is there any way of lootsettings restrictions? So that its impossible for a sorcerer to roll on a polearm, and for a bard to roll on a dagger? I assume that would require work from NA, so this is already my least favorite option, however it might be the best solution.

Solution 2: Is there any way of advanced loot settings? We know there are options to set the grade on which people have to roll and not. But this works from the top and down. (so you can set ancient and lower to non-roll and leg+ult on roll). But would there be a setting possible in which this can be set the other way arround? So Ancient can be rolled, while Legendary+Ultimate can be set to normal loot. So that the leagueleader can get the weapon + rank a minion transform and the league only has to roll twice for those 2 things.

Solution 3: Change the loot of Anamos. Every person able to loot anamos already gets guarenteed 15 ultimate keberium and 10 gold cube thingies. Would it be an idea to add 1 manastone bundle for everybody able to loot? Then the Stigma Enchants would be a problem, I guess you guys are not gonna hand out 1 stigma enchant to 150 people :3.. So basicly this solution asks to set the loot to the weapon (+ maybe the rank A minion) to be the loot to be rolled, and the rest of the loot just being auto-loot for all the league.

Now, don't be salty about the Anamos system. On certain servers one faction might always take it, or there might be legions on certain servers killing anamos for themselves, or whatever. But on Deyla Elyos for example we just form a league, so everybody can get their keberium. Its the just weapons getting lost in the system, which is a problem in my eyes. I hope GF sees this as a problem aswell and is willing to atleast consider changes on this matter.

They need to overhaul the way that loot is distributed. I have suggested a method here, which means each level of loot can be set to FFA, Normal, auto, Class.

loot settings
    • Why it is so hard not to take alts to alliance, I don't understand. You get cheap keberiums from broker ok but is it worth doing that? If you support ninjas getting into group that's what you deserve tbh. Keberium thing is just an excuse to get in group with your alt and to roll your class item with multiple accounts to increase your chance cmon. Since you are playing on deyla there should be more than 100+ ppl playing on their mains so you don't even need to take alts for keberium. In the end there are mostly 20-30 ppl killing it you might wanna make alliance only with them.
    • My old friend Theyne. I would agree with the way that you address the problem and most of the casual every day players would indeed in fact agree with your approaches to it. However there are few intrinsic problems with them.

Solution 1: Ethically there is nothing wrong, though eliminating people's chance to get the main prize loot from a world event based on your justification will just be a far fetched suggestion. The item could still be sold and even traded with limited people in a limited amount of time.

Solution 2: Not sure if I had gotten your message fully but setting the roll on the "ultimate or above" does sound like what you have addressed here (though the minion contract will go along with it)

Solution 3: The amount of abuse would increase.dramatically. You would see alliances of 10 level alts in the leagues just to get that extra 80 level manastone and most of them would even roll on the weapon.

Don't get me wrong I do like the idea of addressing the problems that revolve around the anomos. From it's spawn time irregularities to the loot problems that you've brought up. I would say giving it mush smaller time window and making it twice a week(6-9pm on saturday and sunday) would be a good start. People would get ready and there would be pvp around it.

And the loot. Instead of having the weapon drop directly I would prefer to have "Ultimate/Legendary Anomos Weapon Chest" that gives out a random weapon of your class. (At least it would end the futile argument of classes being or not being able to roll on the weapons of others)

The bottom line is: Gameforge is way too understaffed and got a lot on their plate. Something minor like this dilemma would never substantiate a full-on rework now or in the near future. So we will talk to each other and this thread will die out; like all the other have.
    • I want to add that Anomos' spawn times will change in 7.0 and he will be far more frequent, he will also have a counter part in Durmah who also has Extendable weapons. It is unlikely that GF will ask for the spawn timer to be changed. I would really like them to request an overhaul to the loot distribution rules. This game has existed since 2009 and that system has never been touched.
    • Future Will Come wrote:

Did you check bid loot system?

It was available on NA servers only.
      I just looked this up on aion powerbook. I don't like that option at all, as it means if you want an item you have to pay your group members for it?

'You can also bid on them using Settle Account. In either case you can select the level of rarity at which you decide to roll or bid for the item.'

Sure, the only class who can use it, but you're going to have to pay everyone else lol