Best settings for Shappire Radeon r9 fury

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best settings for Shappire Radeon r9 fury

Hi all,
      I need help from radeon video cards possessors.
      Can you help me with the settings of the graphic card software?

I tried this configuration found on the net, but I'm not sure it's the best for Aion.

Anti-alasing Mode: Override application settings
      Anti-Aliasing Level: 2x
      Anti-Aliasing Method: Multisampling
      Morphological filtering: Off
      Anisotropic Filtering Mode: Override application settings
      Anisotropic Filtering Level: 2x
      Texture Filtering Quality: Performance
      Surface Format Optimization: On
      Wait for Vertical Refresh: Always off
      OpenGL triple Buffering: Off
      Shader Cache: AMD optimized
      Tassellation Mode: Override application settings
      Maximum tassellation Level: 32x
      Chill: Off

What kind of settings do you have and how do they work?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Darketa ().

• where I can click dislike button?

This game need something like gtx 460 and on full setting like gtx 560 (even not TI version) and u asking about graph settings with r9 fury?

On my card I downgrade power limit to 50%
      core clock MINUS 105Mhz
      memory clock MINUS 800Mhz (dual its 1600)
      and have same fps as in normal mode. Did it just for cooling silent mode coz game driver use all of PC power and sponsor the nearest power station with your money

damn 2019 and ppl still...
    • Ydri wrote:

where I can click dislike button?

This game need something like gtx 460 and on full setting like gtx 560 (even not TI version) and u asking about graph settings with r9 fury?

core clock MINUS 105Mhz
      and have same fps as in normal mode. Did it just for cooling silent mode coz game driver use all of PC power and sponsor the nearest power station with your money

I don't get why you're crying so much already. Did op do something that triggered you?

Anyway there are no optimal or correct settings for Aion as it's a game that almost entirely bottlenecks itself by your CPU due to the poor choice of engine.
    • Accuracy wrote:

I don't get why you're crying so much already. Did op do something that triggered you?
      ye, I hate stupid questions when I am ready to help.
      1. If he didnt has problems in game with game settings - why they f..hell he put his fingers to amd driver settings?
      2. What answer he will get if he ask himself
      -"can I get more problems if I tried to do something in program/themes that I dont know?"
      Is that really hard to ask yourself?
      3. OP asked about help ("help me with the settings") and help means find solution with problems. What kind of help he need? Explanation of each setting separately? How do certain settings affect the game?
      4. etc etc etc

And nobody crying here. If u cant say anything about his "problem" - dont talk at all. I said more than need and u just switch thread theme to another

Accuracy wrote:

Aion as it's a game that almost entirely bottlenecks itself by your CPU
      not at all. Aion had some problems with cards.
      In past - difference in colors of some background parts
      Vsync - u can turn on it in graphic card settings even if game cant do not support it
      etc
    • Ydri wrote:

where I can click dislike button?

core clock MINUS 105Mhz

my pc is not made to play only Aion.I asked for the optimal settings and not the right video card.If you can answer the question answer otherwise do not go off topic
    • Darketa wrote:

I asked for the optimal settings and not the right video card.If you can answer the question answer otherwise do not go off topic
      And I told u that your card MORE THAN NEED for this game.
      If need more simple explain - use max settings in game settings
    • Darketa wrote:

What kind of settings do you have and how do they work?

When you see that the default engine has antialiasing and "high quality" engine doesn't have, you can undestard how bad the optimization is in aion.

Be cautious if you want to force antialiasing in the high quality engine from the GPU'S control panel. I tried that in past and worked, but it made everything else very faded (even the letters from texts). Not sure if the same thing will happen to you too, but in any case, you don't have to torture your eyes.

Aion needs a real graphic update, this "high quality" engine is a total joke. Covering every surface with hard lighting to hide it's ugliness isn't an option in 2019 anymore.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple