Returning Daeva questions about transformation, old items, armour skins

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Returning Daeva questions about transformation, old items, armour skins

Hello again!

So I am returned, and I learned a lot. now using aion powerbook, and aion codex.
      Before I think about returning some days ago I start thinkg about Altgard, and Morheim, so it was the biggest disappontment. I really missing Altgard. This was my favourite region. I want to hear the forgotten sorrow song in Pandae, but I can not go there too. :/

Back to my questions...

1) I know that old crafting system has been removed. So what about the old crafting items like ores (Silver, Iron, Adamantium, Herbs, etc) that I collected before {spent several hours with farming}. Can I sell them now? Oh, I loved so much gathering all

2) Now there is no armor seller, I missing so much old skins. Alt prot, Morheim, etc... Most of the dropped itemare not tradeable, so is there any way to get tradeable armor to use as skin. I think I should store my skins in Luna Wardroba?

3) Transformation... Is there any way to not to use this? I spent hours to make my char, and do not want to run like a penguin, or a rotten corpse...

Thank You!
    • 1 - useless
      2 - there are tradable skins from Aion shop, older patch, luna, events (check broker or aion shop) note: not all skins from shop are tradable - You can store in luna yes. (not weapons)
      3 - there are transformation scrolls that are transparant (they are on broker, but you can buy them on the gold sand shop with golden ingots)
      Divine
    • If you don't have any old tradeable pieces left, you can try checking the broker every now and then, sometimes some people put some stuff from old patches, either an empty piece or with a skin on it. If not I think the only way possible could be buying or crafting some cheap unproc pieces, you can put them in broker (don't know if you can exchange them or put in warehouse), and put skin you want on them that is repeatable of course, didn't try this so you can make a test first with a trash skin and see if it works.
    • Divine wrote:

1 - useless
      2 - there are tradable skins from Aion shop, older patch, luna, events (check broker or aion shop) note: not all skins from shop are tradable - You can store in luna yes. (not weapons)
      3 - there are transformation scrolls that are transparant (they are on broker, but you can buy them on the gold sand shop with golden ingots)
      Skins from luna ? I thought you can't craft skins from luna anymore ?