Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Click wrote:

Lelle wrote:

Ofc remove those No CD instances out of list. We dont wanna 24/7 farming events. Set it like : 1 green key per day from quest and rest gathered by drop from instances 55+ .

*1 random key per day, as before
      * remove the no CD instances - do not restrict it to 55+, lowbies might QQ

Only viable option would be 50+, most lower instances have unlimited entries. Though if a level 65 runs a level 50 instance he can still skip everything and only kill the boss, but at least it's not as fast and unlimited like FT :) We just want Alchemy ;(
    • [GF] Mookie wrote:

Missapocalypse wrote:

Alchemy event q.q
      would you want the Alchemy event even without the instance that have unlimited counter?
      Those would be removed if the event runs again.

I don't mind about instance CD, I'm fine even with daily key. Just remove instances with unlimited access
      Nexus asmo: Liizaa-gunner | Eliizaabeth - gladiator | Guo - Cleric | Missapocalypse - Chanter | Tiamarantha - SM | Achradim - Ranger
      Siel Elyos: MissApocalypse - Chanter
    • Since Aion is a PvP game, here's an event I just thought up.

Choose Your Champions Event:

1. Champion recruitment
      Players apply as representatives of their faction. This means, players apply as contestants and the players that applied will be the "options" for other players to vote on in second step. Anyone can apply here.

2. Champion selection
      Players vote on class representatives. For instance, if 50 gladiators apply in the first step, then players vote on which of the 50 gladiators will serve as a gladiator champion. Players will vote on every class, so 11 votings take place. All players on the server can vote, of course, only on champions of their own faction.

3. Asmodian champions fight Elyos champions.
      Each elected Asmodian class representative fights the elected Elyos class representative. This means, elected asmo gladiator fights the elected elyos gladiator 1v1. So it's a mirror match battle players of same class but the opposite faction. The duel rules and setup are up to discussion.

4. Rewards are distrubuted.
      Rewards are up to discussion. There's several options:
      -The champions get rewards. (If asmo gladiator wins, then this gladiator gets rewards / buffs.)
      -The winning faction class members get rewards. (If asmo gladiator wins, then all asmo gladiators get rewards / buffs.)
      -Voters get rewards (If asmo gladiator wins, then all players who voted on this gladiator get rewards / buffs. Rewards can be dependant on the amount of "correct" votes the voter did.)

(inb4 rejected because it doesn't bring any money to GF :P )

The post was edited 8 times, last by Delian ().

• So basically this event is more like who has more friends for voting o.o or I misunderstood meaning of it
      Nexus asmo: Liizaa-gunner | Eliizaabeth - gladiator | Guo - Cleric | Missapocalypse - Chanter | Tiamarantha - SM | Achradim - Ranger
      Siel Elyos: MissApocalypse - Chanter
    • Delian wrote:

Since the winners get reward, and not the most popular people, players will probably vote on who they think is the strongest. I think =o

Let me change the name of the event to make it more clear :D

Delian, nice idea especially with the voting system. But I think (my opinion follows): this will be a very short event, and think you can organize such an event private, just let Gameforge hand out aion coin vouchers.
      Voting via a website or this forum, fights in-game under divine fortress.
      Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
    • Delian wrote:

Since Aion is a PvP game, here's an event I just thought up.

Choose Your Champions Event:

1. Champion recruitment
      Players apply as representatives of their faction. This means, players apply as contestants and the players that applied will be the "options" for other players to vote on in second step. Anyone can apply here.

2. Champion selection
      Players vote on class representatives. For instance, if 50 gladiators apply in the first step, then players vote on which of the 50 gladiators will serve as a gladiator champion. Players will vote on every class, so 11 votings take place. All players on the server can vote, of course, only on champions of their own faction.

3. Asmodian champions fight Elyos champions.
      Each elected Asmodian class representative fights the elected Elyos class representative. This means, elected asmo gladiator fights the elected elyos gladiator 1v1. So it's a mirror match battle players of same class but the opposite faction. The duel rules and setup are up to discussion.

4. Rewards are distrubuted.
      Rewards are up to discussion. There's several options:
      -The champions get rewards. (If asmo gladiator wins, then this gladiator gets rewards / buffs.)
      -The winning faction class members get rewards. (If asmo gladiator wins, then all asmo gladiators get rewards / buffs.)
      -Voters get rewards (If asmo gladiator wins, then all players who voted on this gladiator get rewards / buffs. Rewards can be dependant on the amount of "correct" votes the voter did.)

(inb4 rejected because it doesn't bring any money to GF :P )

This sounds a lot like that All Star tournament that was held in Urtem.
      Aion - All Star Game
      Sure it's a nice idea, but don't claim it's your own.
    • My first choice :This new event sounds good for ppl who are ungear who cant afford sieges times cuz of work, school bla bla na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…a-fide-bootlegs-event.php just will give them a choise to get abyss pvp gear its rank 1 its nothing special ,they can farm enchants when they can play in their free time and upgrade that mythic gear to get the eternal part in the end of the event ... it still be hard but at least that ppl will have an opportunity.
      My Second choice:
      Its Alchemy event with the right loot and instance cd.

My opinion about the «pvp event »:
      Well this event will not be for every1, some ppl will not even try cuz no gear no fun at all ... event for just a bunch Swb farmers and siges traders ( at least on my server) its really unbalanced... Just organize a pvp event in each community faction, talk to gf to get some vouchers or key gifts.
      That type of event can happen anytime so dont bring that as New event for future update.

The new shugo will be a challenge for the Rank S but will almost be the same thing as the other but on a new map and new skills. 1 week and ppl will get bored ...we will see i can be wrong.
    • na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…-spring-harvest-event.php

^ We get this tmorow I guess.

I'd like to hold off with shugo 2 event a bit tbh. Give it a month, we had normal shugo like yesterday, we need a break from farming. xd

na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…a-fide-bootlegs-event.php pls asap xd

The post was edited 1 time, last by Noctis ().

• ah clicked link see we lousing few maps that not many play nowdays
      Tiamaranta, Sarpan, Danaria and Katalam have all collapsed into the ocean, changing the face of Atreia once again.

cut from notes