Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General criticism:

Players QQ and are angry about the "Shugo Game" shopevent and don't want it to happen again
      Players wish for"Alchemy Event" and desperately looking for it, even with nerfed droprate.

What happens:

No single Alchemy Event in 2+ years.
      2x Shopevent "Shugo Game" within 2 months.

Are u trolling us? Do you want us all together to leave Aion EU?
      What the hell are you actually thinking?

/rantoff
      Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
    • Click wrote:

General criticism:

Players QQ and are angry about the "Poker Card" shopevent and don't want it to happen again
      Players wish for"Alchemy Event" and desperately looking for it, even with nerfed droprate.

What happens:

25x Shopevent "Poker Card" within 2 years.

/rantoff

:like:
      Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
    • Click wrote:

At least we know now, that after p2w event "Shugo Game" we get a cool p2w event with Poker Cards :v :|

[NICK]esset23 wrote:

Alzack wrote:

I bet only the people who have spent thousands in the store got the cards, coz i didnt XD
      M8, i got about 500 cards but was still missing some Ace and Joker... A scam event, nothing much to say. Btw, ppl want the Alchemy Event, not the cards for the 3rd time :cursing:
      Oh god I hate that card event! Inventory bombed by cards

The event items that dropped today by accident don´t belong to the "Atreia Hold´em " event
      but one that hasn´t run yet. If you want to look it up, some other services did run it since its
      a 4.7 event. It just uses similar event items.

Additional the event will not run anytime soon if you expect this.

General criticism:

Players QQ and are angry about the "Shugo Game" shopevent and don't want it to happen again

What happens:
      2x Shopevent "Shugo Game" within 2 months.

/rantoff
      I´ll probably be stuck in an endless discussion but:

This has nothing to do with trolling.
      Actually I don´t know if players would like the nerfed version of
      the alchemy event as much as they liked the initial version.
      All unlimited dungeons would be removed if we would run it again.
      This would reduce the overall rewards by a lot. As you might know the initial
      alchemy was somewhere broken because you could farm
      a lot of chest keys in a very short time. This would be removed.
      So in the end the event would provide similar rewards like the
      current events.

I personally have no problem with running this event again.
      However there are a lot of other events which haven´t run yet.
      So for ingame events I rather tend to bring newer events
      instead of running older events again (with some exceptions like
      Shugo Dungeon or Healing Camp etc.)

If you really can accept a downgraded version of the alchemy
      event I´ll consider it in the future event planning.
      User created avatar. If you want to know the story -> [here(german comic)]
    • Noctis wrote:

Mookie, what about this? I know im repeating myself but I really need dis! :C

As for the events .. +1 for new ones. I wouldn't mind alchemy but wouldn't rly care if we never get it. It's a boring event with good rewards, that's all. Shugo delivers the same.
      We will have this event later this year. I know its a very rough time schedule, but
      I don´t want to name any exact dates if the event isn´t tested yet.
      User created avatar. If you want to know the story -> [here(german comic)]
    • [GF] Mookie wrote:

If you really can accept a downgraded version of the alchemy
      event I´ll consider it in the future event planning.

If you really think players would be opposed to 'nerfed' alchemy event, why not consider running the snowflake event again? i'm pretty sure people liked that one too, and it didn't rely on farming Kromede all day, but actual instances ;)
    • Mookie, Im sure this is not only forum where ppl are asking for alchemy event even in nerfed version, so you can make rly opinion about it.

Its 100% better then this 1 min event every week when its reset of tokens. That fruit event was disaster, this is disaster and that card one isnt rly promising any fun. We asked you for world boss spawn event, that was at least funy.

And also think pls about rewards... none rly need some old korean skin or 10 ancient coins as reward.

How to waste Governor skill into target with no HP :)
    • I'm still sick of shugo from spring 2014.............. I would take nerfed alchemy over card/fruit/shugo any day tbh. If they at least keep the free 3 keys daily then idc about the rest :v need manastones in broker... (would btw be great to get lvl 70 manastones instead of lvl 60 ^^)
    • You guys keep asking for nerfed alchemy event because you think you will get tons of manstones/clouds/etc again? But "nerfed" means it will drop same things as fruits/cards (read: unstackable scrolls, res stones, pots, saam herbs) and that's it. I dont see the difference between getting nothing from fruits and getting nothing from alchemy

upper abyss forts instance event would go good though
    • [NICK]ravenoux wrote:

You guys keep asking for nerfed alchemy event because you think you will get tons of manstones/clouds/etc again? But "nerfed" means it will drop same things as fruits/cards (read: unstackable scrolls, res stones, pots, saam herbs) and that's it. I dont see the difference between getting nothing from fruits and getting nothing from alchemy

upper abyss forts instance event would go good though

No, it does not. Nerfed means Kromede isn't farmable anymore, whereas the last event everyone and their mothers were grinding Kromede. The drops would mostly stay the same as the last Alchemy Event.
    • Stallari wrote:

No, it does not. Nerfed means Kromede isn't farmable anymore, whereas the last event everyone and their mothers were grinding Kromede. The drops would mostly stay the same as the last Alchemy Event.

yeah and in addition to that, drops will be tweaked too. its obvious, but you can read it again:

[GF] Mookie wrote:

So in the end the event would provide similar rewards like the
      current events.

can you think of any current events that would give you manastones x100, or maybe clouds, or whatever shugo had? oh well not. here, have 2x saam herbs, magic resist +14 manastones and x5 scrolls that wont stack.