Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Click wrote:

General criticism:

Players QQ and are angry about the "Shugo Game" shopevent and don't want it to happen again
      Players wish for"Alchemy Event" and desperately looking for it, even with nerfed droprate.

What happens:

No single Alchemy Event in 2+ years.
      2x Shopevent "Shugo Game" within 2 months.

Are u trolling us? Do you want us all together to leave Aion EU?
      What the hell are you actually thinking?

/rantoff

This, this and this. I honestly have no idea what's going on in their minds. Are they trying to milk this game out till the end and shut it down as soon as possible? I see no other explanation for this to be honest.
    • Squidward wrote:

This, this and this. I honestly have no idea what's going on in their minds. Are they trying to milk this game out till the end and shut it down as soon as possible? I see no other explanation for this to be honest.

The content allows them to milk us. Back then, when there was no composite stones or accessoire enchant system or plumes or anything profitable they made money only with reset scrolls, skins and mainly GP.

I think their main income changed now, they have so many options nowadays, that they hadn't back then.

I doubt they will close Aion anytime soon, it must be their most profitable game. And even if the UK servers are more or less dead, they still have that 3-4 servers with plenty of players.

Aion EU actually has a massive number of players, we just don't see it cuz we are spread on 16 servers.
    • I would like to see the alchemy event too, but with the old good rewards like high numbered stones (or new A.P.E.S stones instead) and usefull manastones like critical , MB or compos. I don't know about other servers, but in anuhart all good compo's extinct from broker, and if you find any will be insanely overpriced before it will be sold too.

If an alchemy event with L5's and evasion / parry manastones is in plan to come, then better not come at all.

And a generally opinion about all events, reduce the RNG on them, and increase grind. I don't want to see any more low lvl new players get high end mythical items by open a couple of boxes just because they were lucky, and older and more active players get nothing.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Click wrote:

Squidward wrote:

The content allows them to milk us. Back then, when there was no composite stones or accessoire enchant system or plumes or anything profitable they made money only with reset scrolls, skins and mainly GP.

I think their main income changed now, they have so many options nowadays, that they hadn't back then.

I doubt they will close Aion anytime soon, it must be their most profitable game. And even if the UK servers are more or less dead, they still have that 3-4 servers with plenty of players.

Aion EU actually has a massive number of players, we just don't see it cuz we are spread on 16 servers.

That's the saddest part. The plumes and the Holy Upgrade Serum made me sick since before they even came out. I think they could handle this game in a much better way while earning more money. I guess it's easier said than done, huh?
    • [GF] Mookie wrote:

I´ll probably be stuck in an endless discussion but:

This has nothing to do with trolling.
      Actually I don´t know if players would like the nerfed version of
      the alchemy event as much as they liked the initial version.
      All unlimited dungeons would be removed if we would run it again.
      This would reduce the overall rewards by a lot. As you might know the initial
      alchemy was somewhere broken because you could farm
      a lot of chest keys in a very short time. This would be removed.
      So in the end the event would provide similar rewards like the
      current events.

I personally have no problem with running this event again.
      However there are a lot of other events which haven´t run yet.
      So for ingame events I rather tend to bring newer events
      instead of running older events again (with some exceptions like
      Shugo Dungeon or Healing Camp etc.)

If you really can accept a downgraded version of the alchemy
      event I´ll consider it in the future event planning.
      Yo m8 listen up, I want you to start being serious here. There's a lot of events that haven't run yet? censored..... Why do we always get the censored same pay to win censored events then???? We want events where we can actually do something and get some censored decent rewards (LIKE SHUGO TOMB). What's the point in an event if you don't get censored. I understand you guys want to suck some money out of us, maybe cus you want us to hate gameforge even more, maybe cus ncsoft will take over again? idk. But seriously start opening your eyes. As a long time player I've done every instance in the fricking game, I've made almost all classes to 65. I'm bored censored. Events is what could make the game still enjoyable and of course new updates (which we get after MANY months, cus you guys feel the need to translate everything in MANY different languages. censored English is a world language, we don't need other languages.) As for the alchemy event= YES we want it, but if we get only saam herbs of course we don't want this lol... that's pretty obvious. Putting work in instances for just herbs HELL NO. Please give us stuff to enjoy in the game or soon there will be no one left.

Please avoid using foul language as expression - Kabraxis
    • Tomorrow's event "Symphony" is another crap, with crap drops, at least in NA drops were bad. Here they probably will have something tempting into the reward box to fulfill the scam they are playing over and over again. Yeah i mean the drop chance being 0.0000001%

Fruit salads x200+ and 0 sauro boxes/pets = SCAM
      Collector of Letters event same thing, good luck getting hyperion boxes...
      Let's not speak about last shugo and its key droprate

WE ONLY CARE ABOUT ONE EVENT, the enchanting one, called Bonafide Bootlegs in NA Aion.

Tomorrow's event is PvE level over 9000 and i bet they will make a mistake in drop rate of event items so they can give us an additional week of a good for nothing event as it happened with the rotten salad event. (To fix NOTHING)

PS: I wonder if this shugo game we have now can be considered a slot machine, in my country minors can't play slot machines... And this game is not for 18+, maybe rating should be changed... As this is pure gambling.
      RIP AION, Gameforged till death.
    • Dear Gameforge,

We understand you like to give us events, but please understand normal ( OLD ) shugo is MANDATORY.

We do not have bots.

We do not have high population.

Our only source of serums/composites is either cash shop or EVENTS. We need shugo.

Ty.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Dear Gameforge,

We understand you like to give us events, but please understand normal ( OLD ) shugo is MANDATORY.

We do not have bots.

We do not have high population.

Our only source of serums/composites is either cash shop or EVENTS. We need shugo.

Ty.
      There will be "new shugu dungeon" in 14 days ... see Homepage

Trillonerk's Gold Vault (5/8 to 26/8)
      Thieves have zeroed in on the treasures of Shugo Emperor Trillonerk. Transform yourself into a member of the Shugo Round Table (knights, mages or warriors) and storm into the Gold Vault with up to two more players and stop the intruders. The new instance opens its gates for the first time for players from level 40 on 5th August. Waiting inside is a valuable reward, so don't miss this chance!
    • Another scam today: Symphony event and the removal of its daily free music sheet, this is the bad thing of copy pasting NA events... We know what they get.

Another extra info:

Did you know that energy of repose in NA gives 10% drop rate increase? Go and look what we got here even having to buy a gold pack... We get less paying more for everything.

Scam masters.
      RIP AION, Gameforged till death.
    • I saw in 4.7 , 4.7.5 , 4.8 videos in NA , RU and Korrea players having and the beginning and the end of they'r name a king crown and also a buff with a crown?In Aion RU they was giving this reward for a event wich you had to be the best player at pvp in your class.

• Well like always another crap event ...... Keep doing so Game Forge , in a short time u will manage to destroy this beautifull (once ) game .No use to come back here untill u give us something usefull and some protection against ..... u know who :dislike: :dislike: :dislike:
    • [NICK]pit44 wrote:

Well like always another crap event ...... Keep doing so Game Forge , in a short time u will manage to destroy this beautifull (once ) game .No use to come back here untill u give us something usefull and some protection against ..... u know who:dislike::dislike::dislike:
      I´m always a fan of constructive critique like: "another crap event because I need to run dungeons and get additional free stuff"
      or.. "another crap event because you throw feathers and upgrade serum directly in my face, it hurts, staph"

Overall its the reason why you think its crap that lets us improve stuff in the future. :)
      User created avatar. If you want to know the story -> [here(german comic)]
    • [NICK]pit44 wrote:

Well like always another crap event ...... Keep doing so Game Forge , in a short time u will manage to destroy this beautifull (once ) game .No use to come back here untill u give us something usefull and some protection against ..... u know who :dislike: :dislike: :dislike:

Reading your pointless comment leads me to the following:

You don't even play this game atm, yet you come here moaning about an ongoing event, you have no clue about how it works.
      In addition to that you request hack protection, which is almost as useless as ur post, in the event discussion topic.

Adding that together makes u look like a hilarious mad teenager.
      Are you by any chance forum user [NICK]aetrius's older brother? :rofl:

KBye
    • Click wrote:

You don't even play this game atm, yet you come here moaning about an ongoing event, you have no clue about how it works.
      In addition to that you request hack protection, which is almost as useless as ur post, in the event discussion topic.

Adding that together makes u look like a hilarious mad teenager.
      Are you by any chance forum user [NICK]aetrius's older brother?
      Well u are right Click i give up playing this game ,about a week ago because all they do is to push us to buy ,reset scrolls and other things from site, instead of helping us and the new players too.I just ask myself how many runs u can do kata? 2 and u will drop what inside for this event ? But again ,maybe i'm wrong and u d'ont care about your money . I was on Nexus and i still have 2 accounts with 70 gp . I give up after 3 years of Aion and why ?......

Ok and i must answer to Mookie u say u want to improve gear but how ? soon this game will become like metin check how many ppl are still playing there and btw i'm not a child i have 45 years old and i like to play a good game and Aion is indeed a good game but i wonder for how long :!: :!: :!:

Oh yes and about feather and serum.....guess what is hard to get that box and is pointless if u think about the drop rate

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]pit44 ().

• Hai

why you put just popoku skins into shugos... where are our chapirs skins? Do you plan to add them to another shugos? I rly hope so... dont be racist :/

How to waste Governor skill into target with no HP :)
    • Lelle wrote:

Hai

why you put just popoku skins into shugos... where are our chapirs skins? Do you plan to add them to another shugos? I rly hope so... dont be racist :/
      I´ll consider it for another event eventually. However in general I would like to have people
      farm it within the game and don´t get it to much with events. As far as I experienced
      there is a lot of effort bound to it so the availability from events should be limited
      to a certain extend.
      User created avatar. If you want to know the story -> [here(german comic)]