Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Stallari wrote:

      Mookie, when we get the abomination of an event called Shugo Game again, do we get 5 weekly tokens again or is it a 'you should've taken the tokens from the survey or buy them from the shop' kind of deal?


      The tokens from the surveys are presents which are not mandatory to play the upcoming Shugo game.
      For this time there will be a way how you can obtain Shugo tokens ingame.
      User created avatar. If you want to know the story -> [here(german comic)]
    • [GF] Mookie wrote:

      Stallari wrote:

      Mookie, when we get the abomination of an event called Shugo Game again, do we get 5 weekly tokens again or is it a 'you should've taken the tokens from the survey or buy them from the shop' kind of deal?


      The tokens from the surveys are presents which are not mandatory to play the upcoming Shugo game.
      For this time there will be a way how you can obtain Shugo tokens ingame.
      Let me guess: we'll have to kill those cake mobs to have a chance for 1 token (for which the whole league rolls)?
    • Mookie, why we got no drop from Antriska in Akaron? Can you give an answer? Or are you too shy to say "Sry guys, we focket up the cake event!" Meanwhile you keep nerfing the survey:


      @ Survey
      The survey from today was an additional survey which was not planned to be released.
      It was only because the survey from Sunday had the wrong items for housing.
      So overall you gained additional tickets. :)
      User created avatar. If you want to know the story -> [here(german comic)]
    • [NICK]synchronicity wrote:

      Mookie! :) :)

      Is the policy to dodge questions gone so worse that you quote someone who had a question and you dodge it openly by giving an answer on something else, or do we need to fill in the blanks again?


      +1!

      Don't ignore our questions about the "birthday event" please, this was so far the worst birthday Aion ever had, we deserve some answers at least. :|
    • Miie wrote:

      [NICK]synchronicity wrote:

      Mookie! :) :)

      Is the policy to dodge questions gone so worse that you quote someone who had a question and you dodge it openly by giving an answer on something else, or do we need to fill in the blanks again?


      +1!

      Don't ignore our questions about the "birthday event" please, this was so far the worst birthday Aion ever had, we deserve some answers at least. :|



      It was never announced that the bosses would drop loot at all.
      The intention was to have some guards who watch over the cake with the
      option to farm some invasion bosses for additional loot. The special bosses
      were spawned because many of the players never had the chance to even
      take a look at those bosses or fight them.

      If you played the event for loot there was still the option to
      farm the invasion monster. They spawned unlimited.
      User created avatar. If you want to know the story -> [here(german comic)]
    • [GF] Mookie wrote:


      If you played the event for loot there was still the option to
      farm the invasion monster. They spawned unlimited.


      So invasion bosses actually dropped? It was said that bosses spawning around the cakes wouldn't drop, so no one even bothered trying :wacko:

      As Antriksha is "the real deal" 8o everyone just expected THAT to be the birthday present and get some rare fat loot!
    • So invasion bosses actually dropped? It was said that bosses spawning around the cakes wouldn't drop, so no one even bothered trying :wacko:


      It was not that easy but every spawn except the 11pm spawn had invasion monsters that
      would drop loot. Since they respawned players could have farmed them unlimited.
      Display Spoiler
      additional there was a small trick which would allow you to deal with only one invasion
      boss instead of 4 at the same time
      User created avatar. If you want to know the story -> [here(german comic)]
    • Mookie! :) :)

      I think from now we can just check the forum a week after events and enjoy what could have been if we fill in the banks of the info afterwards?

      please do make screenshots from the next one, I will not be bothered to make one screenshot of a boss that stands ALONE in Akaron again.
    • So spawning a boss that most people have never seen ingame (cause who uses youtube right) is an event?
      Most people haven't even been able to visit antrishka cause they don't get entry to pangaea cause of the system. The point of an MMO is to be rewarded for your accomplishments, seeing a boss isn't a reward, the loot that you get from it is.
      Formerly known as Makarov :cookieshugo:
    • The whole event is nothing but a troll, something Gf seem to be very good at. troll at people and housing, troll at people moaning about gear with the 2 cera's troll with the cake and the bosses that spawn. Troll with the fact these surveys have been repeated.
    • [GF] Mookie wrote:

      It was never announced that the bosses would drop loot at all.
      The intention was to have some guards who watch over the cake with the
      option to farm some invasion bosses for additional loot. The special bosses
      were spawned because many of the players never had the chance to even
      take a look at those bosses or fight them.
      So you did it for players to see bosses? And what about asmodians, do you think that they would be able to see the bosses? When doubled in numbers in almost every server?

      Again another crap event, if it can be called event... Anniversary presents? Omg 2 ceras... And about the extra rewards for today i would gladly insert them in someone's arse... Omg 2 extra shugo token or 5 lottery tickets... Wow... We are rich guys!!!

      XP cake buffs... Really? Fight bosses die 20 times to get an XP buff as 65? 404 Brain not found.

      Why is GF managing this game... Why!?
      RIP AION, Gameforged till death.
    • [NICK]atrios wrote:

      So you did it for players to see bosses? And what about asmodians, do you think that they would be able to see the bosses? When doubled in numbers in almost every server?


      Your argument is invalid. Spatalos is probably one of the most unbalanced servers but this was kill number 5 for me. I get reward for killing Antriksha, because we won Pangaea AND Antriksha, fighting of multiple factions in a fair fight. 300 elyos vs 100 asmos is not a fair fight and should not reward Elyos with loot at all ;)