Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas How hard was to give us contracts instead of transformation potions ? We all did the math and you are aware that even if we are able to farm 100 contracts from that event, it will be nothing.

You cant attract new/returning players with greed mate.
    • Galeas wrote:

The fact that there are not contracts in that specific event doesn't mean there won't be any in the near future. This event was not planned yesterday as you can guess.
      That's a nice witty reply, but I dont understand how no-one at Gameforge HQ saw this shitstorm with the contracts coming :/
    • Zergie wrote:

Galeas wrote:

The fact that there are not contracts in that specific event doesn't mean there won't be any in the near future. This event was not planned yesterday as you can guess.
      That's a nice witty reply, but I dont understand how no-one at Gameforge HQ saw this shitstorm with the contracts coming :/
      How devs could think that it will be a good idea to replace running/attack speed scrolls with that contracts.... :dislike:
    • SneakyGerald wrote:

Zergie wrote:

Galeas wrote:

How devs could think that it will be a good idea to replace running/attack speed scrolls with that contracts.... :dislike:
      Absolutely retarded, I would understand it if the candy's were exchanged for (nerfed) transformations, but only if gloves/weapons etc would still give their own attack speed. Would still be a significant item to go for, but wouldn't make it slomo mode for everyone else.
    • testtestlab wrote:

Trubbish wrote:

Galeas wrote:

This event is surprisingly just like it was upon release in Korea
      Extremely similar yes :) camping at the shugo locations to kill 10 of them. ohh, the fun.
      I bet there will be famous spawn rates "every 30 minutes" or even "1h" or perhaps even every "6 hours" spawn, so we all can waste time like last event that bugs so much that need to kill 100 of them before get update. :P
      :cookieshugo:
    • The current event is totally useless if we consider it was supposed to help people get transformation potions and to make it up til next event with scrolls (hopefully).
      You simply dont get enough jewels to get a good amount of boxes (while boxes are, also to expensive)

Dunno where this was supposed to ease the loss of the scrolls we had, but sooner or later ppl will have used all their 'exchange' boxes and GF has to deal with a even bigger shitstorm
    • This Birthday Event Man...who the nyerk thought it through?Box Dye 100% chances to drop,Minion 0.5 Chances to drop?....Also its BIRTHDAY and instead of getting most demanding item(transformation),WE GOT nothing if u check it U gave us absolutely nothing. @Galeas.BUT ofc for the P2W shop the items are through the roof...its supposed to be celebration...not devastation.
    • You guys must really love the memes that the community is making and u literally try to force them.
      Since day 1 of the patch the forums are on fire by people going insane about the transformations. And you provide minions? I laughed so hard.
    • And here I thought this company could sink no lower lmao
      Keep throwing minions and dyes at us when all everyone wants and needs are transformation scrolls and legendary pvp enchantment stones. Nice™.
    • Hakurin wrote:

And here I thought this company could sink no lower lmao
      Keep throwing minions and dyes at us when all everyone wants and needs are transformation scrolls and legendary pvp enchantment stones. Nice™.

Atleast the people who didn't touch the 5.x patch and the people on the new servers can get the minions they want, gets stuff for free and still cries, quite sums up the majority of this forum.