Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Kumi wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

And here I thought this company could sink no lower lmao
      Keep throwing minions and dyes at us when all everyone wants and needs are transformation scrolls and legendary pvp enchantment stones. Nice™.
      Atleast the people who didn't touch the 5.x patch and the people on the new servers can get the minions they want, gets stuff for free and still cries, quite sums up the majority of this forum.
      Ppl are complaining because even if it is free stuff, minions you can get pretty easy ingame from instances, unlike the transformation contracts which it is a must - minimum ancient ones - for a proper gameplay.
      Anyway most likely you will get a dye, instead of minions.

And it is not like they had no idea that we need the contracts more.
    • New

Kumi wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

And here I thought this company could sink no lower lmao
      Keep throwing minions and dyes at us when all everyone wants and needs are transformation scrolls and legendary pvp enchantment stones. Nice™.
      Atleast the people who didn't touch the 5.x patch and the people on the new servers can get the minions they want, gets stuff for free and still cries, quite sums up the majority of this forum.
      My problem is the transformation scrolls and the complete mess of information from GF about the free scrolls given via email. Instead of getting a proper answer or, indeed, a fix, they give us an "event" like this. I couldn't care less about minions, I myself did not play 5.8 and had no useful minion, still with how they are already raining in game I see no need to waste my time for 1 free & untradeable dye per day.
    • New

I have no words to describe how much this birthday event is useless.

Anything else would have been better then MINIONS, what we need minions for? I'm playing 6.2 from 5 days and i got like 50 minions contracts from pvp instances.

You dont wanna give transformation contracts? Give anything else related to 6.2, crafting materials, some new manastones, even some of new FOOD, but why minions and dyes? The reason why players are angry is that this sounds as a joke
    • New

The Aion we always wanted right? Playing with no or a white transformation , having no way to acquire any transformation , playing the game in slow motion , getting rejected from groups because u miss a yellow or legendary transformation , having 2 events in launch week that give no transformation , everyone complains about the whole thing , and what GF does? Puts up MINION event and a pack of around 35 euros that gives u a guarantee legendary transformation.We do not get any of the free 2 transformations that were promised.And after all these days of posts , replies of people getting sick of this thing , that's the solution ? 35 euros? to be able to play???? How low can they get? They surprise me everytime , im just like "okay now they hit rock bottom" , but they always find a way to go even deeper.Im disgusted seriously.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hizamaruu ().

• New

Hizamaruu wrote:

The Aion we always wanted right? Playing with no or a white transformation , having no way to acquire any transformation , playing the game in slow motion , getting rejected from groups because u miss a yellow or legendary transformation , having 2 events in launch week that give no transformation , everyone complains about the whole thing , and what GF does? Puts up MINION event and a pack of around 35 euros that gives u a guarantee legendary transformation.We do not get any of the free 2 transformations that were promised.And after all these days of posts , replies of people getting sick of this thing , that's the solution ? 35 euros? to be able to play???? How low can they get? They surprise me everytime , im just like "okay now they hit rock bottom" , but they always find a way to go even deeper.

where do you get the bullshit information that the pack contains free legendary transfo? it has ONE contract, that is the same as the 49 coin contract my boy. that means if you buy that pack you are wasting your money.
    • New

Akyraan wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

The Aion we always wanted right? Playing with no or a white transformation , having no way to acquire any transformation , playing the game in slow motion , getting rejected from groups because u miss a yellow or legendary transformation , having 2 events in launch week that give no transformation , everyone complains about the whole thing , and what GF does? Puts up MINION event and a pack of around 35 euros that gives u a guarantee legendary transformation.We do not get any of the free 2 transformations that were promised.And after all these days of posts , replies of people getting sick of this thing , that's the solution ? 35 euros? to be able to play???? How low can they get? They surprise me everytime , im just like "okay now they hit rock bottom" , but they always find a way to go even deeper.
      where do you get the bullshit information that the pack contains free legendary transfo? it has ONE contract, that is the same as the 49 coin contract my boy. that means if you buy that pack you are wasting your money.
      u probably should have checked the pack before calling "bs" , it says : • 1x [Rune] Special Transformation Contract

Do you see that [Rune] before it? This is the item "my boy"
      aioncodex.com/en/item/190095005/?sl=1
    • New

Hizamaruu wrote:

PapaSchultz wrote:

the contracts drops the same bs white or green transformation as the usual ones you get for kinah or 49 aion coins.
      ah yeah just saw that it says from normal to legendary , never the less , its higher grade than the one of 49 aion coins , which means higher chances
      that is pure speculation. but sure, go ahead, spend x times 999 coins on it to test it a few times :alol:
    • New

Akyraan wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

PapaSchultz wrote:

the contracts drops the same bs white or green transformation as the usual ones you get for kinah or 49 aion coins.
      ah yeah just saw that it says from normal to legendary , never the less , its higher grade than the one of 49 aion coins , which means higher chances
      that is pure speculation. but sure, go ahead, spend x times 999 coins on it to test it a few times :alol:
      specualations but transformations scrolls are like the same as minion ones in 5.8 , if not and it doesn't increase ur chances its a complete scam . I wont , but some others wont mind...