Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Galeas wrote:

      Hakurin wrote:

      Galeas has said several times that hero trials in October was an estimate. I do understand why they are hesitant to give us even estimates since people take it as "confirmed release date".
      Exactly the case, I hate giving estimates because of this. I do it because I want to inform you as mucha s possible but every time I do it ends up being wrong so (well actually some in the past were correct but still).... Hopefully we can make it in November but I wouldn't risk giving an ETA for now, only when I'm sure it's almost done and everything is tested green.
      That was besides the point.

      I believe the changes should've been ready ON patch day, we should not have had to wait for the replacements for over a month after the patch. The company gave old players every reason to come back but no reason to stay once they were here.

      Can you even fathom how many people would have had an easier time farming their items and getting a feeling of progression if they had stuff like shugo gold and hero trials from the start? Especially on a server like Nergal where they started from 0 but still have to compete with old server players and their compensation gear.

      It just feels like every step was a misstep when it could have been so much more.

      One thing, are you guys actually aware that players on almost every server are using a script to auto-buy things from the broker? I believe it's for sale on some website, perhaps you should look into it because it's one of the most anti new player things in the game at the moment.
    • Leveling craft is easy, compared to pre 6.x at least. 100lvl of craft is kinda achieveable. Yes, its a kinah sink. always was but all the mats you have used for leveling can be forged into something usable.

      The fact, its not account or the server/faction you play on wide, is the main problem.
    • I really like and appreciate your last steps towards players.
      Now players from Nergal are capable to play probably. Others have more rewarding time while grinding.

      Only problem is enchanting rates. If they are official and equal to Korea, it doesnt mean they are adequate. 200 legendary stones (keep in mind it takes some months to farm this amount) for 1 part of legendary (even not ultimate) gear is very ridiculous.
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

      they could give you 100 free contracts/week it will not change the fact that we don't need white transformations but at least gold ones
      Yeah, they don't seem to realize that yellow transforms pretty much just give us same speeds as we had in previous patch so to them its ''super premium item'' even tho every other region just tosses ancient transformation contracts even in their shittiest events.
    • Still 0 attack speed/speed transforms, green or ancient. Everyday i wanna play my chanter less and less. Feels annoying because of the amount of dredgions etc that i grinded on that char. At least i have an ancient cast speed/speed transform for my cleric and sorc, though i really dont feel like zombie training another 17841515623 dredgions to get one piece upgraded. I feel really bad for people who only have crappy transformations.
    • Senpai wrote:

      You can compare aion EU with NA or Ru all you want. They are not being published by the same company, hence why there will be differences to the game, events and shop. Some people here want a cheaper cash shop, some want no cash shop, some want a more different cash shop. There is no way to ever please everyone. A cheaper cash shop results in a bigger gap between F2P and paying players whereas no cash shop will result in no more Aion. If you want a different cash shop (less RNG-boxes) you can give your constructive feedback in the Shop discussion.

      If you want to discuss the shop, you can do that here: Shop Discussion.

      If you want to discuss the events (or lack of events), you can do that here: General Event Discussion.

      As this turned into another thread just to bash Gameforge, comparing them to manipulative, malafide entities, I'm going to close this now. Constructive feedback is welcomed in the aforementioned threads.


      I might say Gameforge does the best shop wise and not handing stuff easily

      but Gameforge events are by far the worst ones rewarding

      and comparing them with other regions events is for them to know how bad they are doing the events rewards we get breadcrumbs RU gets best of the best rewards


    • ReturningPlayer wrote:

      Senpai wrote:

      You can compare aion EU with NA or Ru all you want. They are not being published by the same company, hence why there will be differences to the game, events and shop. Some people here want a cheaper cash shop, some want no cash shop, some want a more different cash shop. There is no way to ever please everyone. A cheaper cash shop results in a bigger gap between F2P and paying players whereas no cash shop will result in no more Aion. If you want a different cash shop (less RNG-boxes) you can give your constructive feedback in the Shop discussion.

      If you want to discuss the shop, you can do that here: Shop Discussion.

      If you want to discuss the events (or lack of events), you can do that here: General Event Discussion.

      As this turned into another thread just to bash Gameforge, comparing them to manipulative, malafide entities, I'm going to close this now. Constructive feedback is welcomed in the aforementioned threads.


      Shop can stay as it is, and there is every reason to compare them, all of them are obvs p2w, but hey.. that's okey, business needs to make money after all, and yet gameforge is the ONLY one that is completely incapable of giving a SINGLE really nice F2P rewarding event. For all i care you could make the shop even more p2w (While i'm a person who only spents there few times a year) Would it really, REALLY be such an income loss to give us 1 or 2 very nice events a year instead of nothing but garbage in the more F2P events? WITH less RNG involved.
    • Alucinor wrote:

      Shop can stay as it is, and there is every reason to compare them, all of them are obvs p2w, but hey.. that's okey, business needs to make money after all, and yet gameforge is the ONLY one that is completely incapable of giving a SINGLE really nice F2P rewarding event. For all i care you could make the shop even more p2w (While i'm a person who only spents there few times a year) Would it really, REALLY be such an income loss to give us 1 or 2 very nice events a year instead of nothing but garbage in the more F2P events? WITH less RNG involved.
      add NA to the list. this last event was still rng for the f2p players. besides we had events that were for all. in 5.8 before the break i did crafting on multiple chars almost for free.
    • failboat wrote:

      Alucinor wrote:

      Shop can stay as it is, and there is every reason to compare them, all of them are obvs p2w, but hey.. that's okey, business needs to make money after all, and yet gameforge is the ONLY one that is completely incapable of giving a SINGLE really nice F2P rewarding event. For all i care you could make the shop even more p2w (While i'm a person who only spents there few times a year) Would it really, REALLY be such an income loss to give us 1 or 2 very nice events a year instead of nothing but garbage in the more F2P events? WITH less RNG involved.
      add NA to the list. this last event was still rng for the f2p players. besides we had events that were for all. in 5.8 before the break i did crafting on multiple chars almost for free.
      Na didn't have that event yet. But they had halloween event. And guess what? Na had normal rewards- contracts, legendary and ultimate stones
      forums.aiononline.com/topic/32…0928-433934781.1536500405