Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Really disapointing that all the event in this game are 10% contain for all players and 90% contain only available via cash shop... I think the best event i saw since 6.0 is ' Have fun in Atria ' free event for every one and ppl was all around the map the pvp was fun.
    • Frazan wrote:

Really disapointing that all the event in this game are 10% contain for all players and 90% contain only available via cash shop... I think the best event i saw since 6.0 is ' Have fun in Atria ' free event for every one and ppl was all around the map the pvp was fun.
      no event since update 6.2 was launched had an item in the shop to increase your outcome. Thats what i mean with being on a good way. Of course, the rewards are not as crazy as before buy thats just because crazy rewards were used as bait so people spend a crazy amount of money.
    • Hey @Galeas I know you might have forwarded the issue already but can we please get some way to farm A level minion contracts in the upcoming winter events ? the current method is really hard when I have to upgrade 4 x level 4 B minions to get a chance of level A. I didn't even start in new server and still dont have a way to farm it. Its a super rare drop these days. I remember there being alot of them through the elite rewards but now a days i hardly see any in broker. There are a few but over 100kk !
    • Kuroiz wrote:

Hey @Galeas I know you might have forwarded the issue already but can we please get some way to farm A level minion contracts in the upcoming winter events ? the current method is really hard when I have to upgrade 4 x level 4 B minions to get a chance of level A. I didn't even start in new server and still dont have a way to farm it. Its a super rare drop these days. I remember there being alot of them through the elite rewards but now a days i hardly see any in broker. There are a few but over 100kk !
      I fused 4 level B minions 3 days ago, got Hyperion at lv 3 xD and my friend got Kromede the same day but lv 1
    • Hjarta wrote:

Kuroiz wrote:

Hey @Galeas I know you might have forwarded the issue already but can we please get some way to farm A level minion contracts in the upcoming winter events ? the current method is really hard when I have to upgrade 4 x level 4 B minions to get a chance of level A. I didn't even start in new server and still dont have a way to farm it. Its a super rare drop these days. I remember there being alot of them through the elite rewards but now a days i hardly see any in broker. There are a few but over 100kk !
      I fused 4 level B minions 3 days ago, got Hyperion at lv 3 xD and my friend got Kromede the same day but lv 1
      jeez you lucky then !
    • Can we get a buff to boost the enchantment rates as part of the Christmas Event? At least give us the koreean ones, anything but the joke we have atm... it's pretty obvious that gameforge has lowered the rates numerous times since the patch and i find it just ridiculous :)
      Many people complain that they use 100, 200, 300 even more stones, and they don't even manage to make an item +15, it's simply crazy. And on top of that...it happened again to me today and i am just so tired of it...... I mean literally, do you find it normal for people to use hundreds of stones for nothing and keep playing. Don't even wonder why people are quitting this patch and on top of that... you have to do all your items 3 times..... with these rates. Incredibly low and frustrating.
      I doubt 7.0 will have any players left. 6.0 was the chance of the game to recover, and it was just ruined after 2weeks. GG
    • Are you able to comprehend the fact that GameForge did not change the enchanting rates and they are designed by NCSoft to be made in this way so you spend real life money to buy legendary enchantment stones?

NCSoft designs the game for KR where you buy the stones from the Quna shop, they couldn't care less about EU's methods of acquisition.

The current design is: Pay real life cash to enchant your gear.

GameForge's design is at the very least limiting this by making you pay a lot of money for just a few stones, KR does not.

You will have better rates in 6.5 for Ancient gear (currently 28%, post-buff 48%) but then every few days another thread will pop up about how GameForge the root of all evil nerfed the rates to the ground for Legendary gear and how you can't make it +15.
    • Hjarta wrote:

Kuroiz wrote:

WHAT you can get a minion already levelled up by merging? rofl
    • Mika wrote:

Hjarta wrote:

Kuroiz wrote:

WHAT you can get a minion already levelled up by merging? rofl
      yup you can xD