Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas It is very sad that you didn't activate Buff Snowman event this year, you were activating it every year now we don't get any drop, craft buffs. It would be helpful for new players in new servers since a good manastone like crit strike +58 can be 8-10kk (half gold pack price) on broker not to mention crafting things.

From 2017:

Galeas wrote:

Buff Snowman

Over the holidays there will be an extra special guest in the capitals! Pay the Event Snowman a visit from 06/12 to 13/12 and he will give you a random chest containing a special buff as well as +200% Crafting or a +20% Drop.
      From 2016:

Buff Snowman
      Over the holidays there will be an extra special guest in the capitals! Pay the Event Snowman a visit from 26/11 to 27/11 as well as from 23/12 to 25/12 and he will give you a random chest containing a special buff as well as +200% Crafting or a +20% Drop.

Website page: Buff Snowman Event Year 2016
    • They should have added a pity timer for such things like enchants, contracts where RNG plays such a big role. After let's say 50 white contracts, you're guaranteed an ancient one, or after 200 stones, you're guaranteed your item to proc to +15.

Making us suffer and see the RNG destroying our hopes fail after fail, for months, can only alienate the player base and turn it away from the game. I understood that they want to keep us playing, but the way they do it might just do the opposite.

How long an unlucky player does have to invest in the game? I saw somewhere someone made a calculation and it was taking 9 years or something to enchant fully to +15 ultimate. How long before the next patch and a new set of better gear which will lead us to start from scratch?

I say: let us enjoy endgame content for once, let us enjoy the core game and not worry about pity things like: will I have enough money or stones to upgrade my gear, will I be lucky, will I get finally an ancient transform after playing everyday for 6+ months?
    • Bob wrote:

@Galeas It is very sad that you didn't activate Buff Snowman event this year, you were activating it every year now we don't get any drop, craft buffs. It would be helpful for new players in new servers since a good manastone like crit strike +58 can be 8-10kk (half gold pack price) on broker not to mention crafting things.

From 2017:

Galeas wrote:

Buff Snowman

Over the holidays there will be an extra special guest in the capitals! Pay the Event Snowman a visit from 06/12 to 13/12 and he will give you a random chest containing a special buff as well as +200% Crafting or a +20% Drop.
      From 2016:
      Buff Snowman
      Over the holidays there will be an extra special guest in the capitals! Pay the Event Snowman a visit from 26/11 to 27/11 as well as from 23/12 to 25/12 and he will give you a random chest containing a special buff as well as +200% Crafting or a +20% Drop.

Website page: Buff Snowman Event Year 2016
      This is what I was looking forward to the most, as I chose not to level up magic craft prior to the patch, I had previously spent millions levelling up 6 crafting skills prior and didn't particularly want to do it again, but now u must craft, especially if you want to get anywhere with PVP gear
    • You can keep the cards in your postbox and still recive the rewards. So as long as your postbox is not filled to the brim it is no big deal.

As a f2p player you will just get some crafting mats out of the free cards anyway (if you are lucky)
    • How lowest must be online for not p2w game?
      I killed tons of mobs for materials to craft "non crit" trash. Start killing new tons of mobs and some p2w player came and kill me with few hits like in 5.8 +20-25 p2w player. Refly or same trash?
      About what "long term goal" some of GF said? Thats funny because:
      1. In 6.5 we can make full red pvE gear for 2 weeks just with quests that need 2 hours per week.
      2. In 6.5 we all need make red pvP gear +15 and exchange it for new pvP gear and make it +15 again, but we already know about 7.0 and before we make new gear we will see new patch again. We see new patches faster than we can do something in game... long term goal
      3. In 6.5 biggest enchanting rates and new manastones. For top pvp items we need top manastones and we all know how many cost resocket stones. New manastones not a problem to get as how I can see.
      4. lower prices for daeva skill box, tranc contracts etc.

Last 3-4 days I killed, I dont know, maybe 10 000 mobs, maybe 20 000 mobs. I saw 3 keys and got few potions and verdin amulet at lvl 80...
      So I have few questions for galeas or other from gf:
      1. Should I try farm at 24-26.12.2018 to see more keys or log out until 6.5-7.0 ?
      2. What reason u have to not give us 6.5 in the next month. If I link new manastone in to chat - we can see not link but manastone and that means they are already in game.
      3. What advice u can give for f2p players about p2w players in refly when "u" said about "long term goal"?
      4. When we can see opportunities catch up top players (even p2w) and catch up new patches?
      5. When we can see events in the meaning of this word. Not cash shop but time for players to get something good.

I have few more questions but they are harder. Hope you can handle even these questions.
    • Ydri wrote:

How lowest must be online for not p2w game?
      I killed tons of mobs for materials to craft "non crit" trash. Start killing new tons of mobs and some p2w player came and kill me with few hits like in 5.8 +20-25 p2w player. Refly or same trash?
      1. In 6.5 we can make full red pvE gear for 2 weeks just with quests that need 2 hours per week.
      2. In 6.5 we all need make red pvP gear +15 and exchange it for new pvP gear and make it +15 again, but we already know about 7.0 and before we make new gear we will see new patch again. We see new patches faster than we can do something in game... long term goal
      3. In 6.5 biggest enchanting rates and new manastones. For top pvp items we need top manastones and we all know how many cost resocket stones. New manastones not a problem to get as how I can see.

Last 3-4 days I killed, I dont know, maybe 10 000 mobs, maybe 20 000 mobs. I saw 3 keys and got few potions and verdin amulet at lvl 80...
      1. Should I try farm at 24-26.12.2018 to see more keys or log out until 6.5-7.0 ?
      2. What reason u have to not give us 6.5 in the next month. If I link new manastone in to chat - we can see not link but manastone and that means they are already in game.
      3. What advice u can give for f2p players about p2w players in refly when "u" said about "long term goal"?
      4. When we can see opportunities catch up top players (even p2w) and catch up new patches?
      5. When we can see events in the meaning of this word. Not cash shop but time for players to get something good.

I have few more questions but they are harder. Hope you can handle even these questions.
      That 6.5 Ultimate Q gear (Pandora) Is worse than current Prome/maka and Crafting gear.... So sure, you can get it, but its still worse than what we have in this patch... Only good Ulti is even more RNG bs in 6.5 which is eresh gear from new rr18 dungeon.
    • Ydri wrote:

How lowest must be online for not p2w game?

Alright so first of all this is the General EVENT Discussion thread, not the General Upcoming Patch Discussion thread.

Secondly:

1. That gear is worse than current gear

2. No that's in 7.0

3. Correct you will have higher enchanting chances especially for Ancient - > Legendary

4. The overseas patch comes with lowered costs to sought after Gold Shop items; such as Transformation Contract lowered to 6kk from 12kk, and Ultimate Daevanion Skill Box lowered to 50 Gold Ingots from 200.

Questions:

1. Should you? The keys are pretty useless they are less than 3kk each in broker.

2. Translation, Shop Adaptation and other stuff, you will get the patch around February.

3. Can't answer, I want answer to that as well honestly.

4. As you close in to 7.0 you will find easier and easier to gear up and reach the top players, who will be hard-blocked in their gear progression.

5. I would like an answer to this as well, the current events whether with good or bad intention provide no incentive to log in and play the game as the rewards are way too negative especially when compared to the effort they demand. I can work for my reward, but there is no reward in my work right now.
    • Alucinor wrote:

That 6.5 Ultimate Q gear (Pandora) Is worse than current Prome/maka and Crafting gear.... So sure, you can get it, but its still worse than what we have in this patch... Only good Ulti is even more RNG bs in 6.5 which is eresh gear from new rr18 dungeon.
      seems u dont understand why we need pve gear. Skins, mats and kinah. Ye, stats not top, but if u make it +15 U can do all inctances without any problems. Or maybe U are player like ppl that need legendary items to pass HT 6 players

Rym wrote:

Alright so first of all this is the General EVENT Discussion thread, not the General Upcoming Patch Discussion thread.
      thats why I said about 3 keys for 20k mobs. I think its about event
      ps: U are not from GF team I think but why u waste time for answer?
      Secondly:

1. That gear is worse than current gear
      worse for what? Be top pvE player or to end instance?
      2. No that's in 7.0
      Maybe. But waste time for this enchantment rates and then waste time again just because we cant catch up patches - its not "long term goal"
      3. Correct you will have higher enchanting chances especially for Ancient - > Legendary
      I didnt ask. I know that like everybody
      4. The overseas patch comes with lowered costs to sought after Gold Shop items; such as Transformation Contract lowered to 6kk from 12kk, and Ultimate Daevanion Skill Box lowered to 50 Gold Ingots from 200.
      And for that game has a reason. Enchanting daeva skills, craft daeva skills box etc.

Questions:

1. Should you? The keys are pretty useless they are less than 3kk each in broker.
      Ou reach guy. How many kinah u got after 5.8? Coz I have 2kk in a pockets. And I dont think we should buy items for events because its an EVENT
      2. Translation, Shop Adaptation and other stuff, you will get the patch around February.
      Translation skills, items and few new quests? I think its 3-4 day. Shop adaptation - change price? I think its 10min - 1 hour.
      February - is this accurate information or a finger to the sky?

3. Can't answer, I want answer to that as well honestly.
      For that question they havent answer because they allready put tranc contracts and stone to shop. I just need to see those tries to answer and this is obviously even for them

4. As you close in to 7.0 you will find easier and easier to gear up and reach the top players, who will be hard-blocked in their gear progression.
      Wrong. U cant do anything with low gear party even in dredgion just for one stone. Craft dead. Only siege left but without good alliance or league it's one stone (or 2 if u are good). But in 6.5 or 7.0 we can get 20-25 stones every week.
      5. I would like an answer to this as well, the current events whether with good or bad intention provide no incentive to log in and play the game as the rewards are way too negative especially when compared to the effort they demand. I can work for my reward, but there is no reward in my work right now.
      I think till p2w players paying - GF will do thinks like that
    • Ohhhh, golf club?

Now that makes sense.

Now i need a circle shapped sligthly ocre sunglasses, red. too sticky lipstick, a channel costume with jewelery that looks like something from tyhe bazaar only that made from really expensive materials, a summer hat even if its winter, a chronic alsoholism that i try to disimulate while trying my best to sit straight on the club´s bar stool with my friends Glenda and Susan and a husband that is either playing with his friends to put balls in some hole with his stick or :nothingtoseehere: .

Please, use a different forum to share your fantasies.
      - Fregion
      ;*
    • [Event] Hungry Magpie: the chances to drop keys on monsters will be increased on the following dates from 09:00 am CET => 24.12.2018 -26.12.2018 / 31.12.2018 - 2.01.2019 / 6.01.2019 - 7.01.2019

Drop chance up from 00:00 or 9:00 ?