Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Irv wrote:

"Additionally level 80 players will receive 5 Rusty Coins a day through the daily login."

Ye... just logged, and what? reveived nothing ofc, so maybe explain again how it gonna looks, HOW to "Combine the coin with 8,000,000 XP to receive ‘Boborunerk's Special Coin’" etc, cos idk if should i try to find npc or what? or how i can receive ANY rusty coin?
      You'll get it every 30 minutes when you are online (max 5 a day per character). then just right click on it to combine it with exp.

twardy wrote:

We all know how you make these events. 99% chance for junk, 1% for anything usefull. Luna's light needed for crafting means its another promo, not an event.
      You get luna's light from the game and if you play actively, you should have luna lights (even if you craft the luna boxes)
    • Lercer wrote:

Moin, I'm just so free ;) A random item from the unmarked list with the amount to be seen there and all from the red marked list.

Am i the only one that finds it hilarious that the skin is divided by parts? 6 of them.

By the way, what's the major contract? Asking because the [rune] contracts are normally called special. Is this green/ancient contract or is it special contract with a different name?
    • Thank you Gameforge for this rusty coin event. I'm genuinely impressed, honestly, the abundance of contracts should help mitigate the problems and the coins are easily acessible.

Hats off to you. I feel that as hard as I bash you when things are wrong, it is time to commend you when things get done right. This in combination with the enchantment rates buff should help with player satisfation.
    • Honestly, just the 2 transformation contracts daily on each character are really good on their own, the extra rewards are icing on the cake. For once I have to side with gameforge on this one, its a pretty good event.

As for constructive feedback, maybe getting people to do something to get the coins should be nice, like killing some mobs or whatever, just make it like a quest to kill 10 mobs or something that gives you the coins as a reward. Something more active than waiting afk for the coins to drop
    • Pumis wrote:

I thought Saam's herb was good meme itself, but legendary lydium takes over I see. Pathetic. At least you could use Saam's herbs while majority of players just discard legendary lydium.

Didn't expect much, to not get disappointed, but still got disappointed :(
      I take my words back. 2 transformation contracts per day seems good reward alone.
    • SinGGle wrote:

i take 5 coins (special)
      where morphing menu.?????????
      I found
      i take all red frame items and 3 leg ench pve
      ofc they didnt write about morphing at all in event post because "You can combine 5 Boborunerk’s Special Coins with Luna's Light to receive an extraordinary reward" for sure means morphing...
      FFS why? why is so hard to write how to combine 5 coins for reward? create proper note with full info from start till the end and will be everything clear.
    • SinGGle wrote:

@Galeas summon
      where all prize Rusty coin???
      the [Event] Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone, the Legendary Lydium, the Box of Level 80 Manastones and the Scion Daeva Set (Plate).
      or this you really consider it necessary now ????
      I'm already a month + throwing out the Legendary Lydium and trash Box of Level 80 Manastones
      wtf GF what are you doing???????????
      where are the promised contracts
      where is CONTENT, delete all events and it will be better

p.s I think it's time to throw aion, they do not hear the community

Maybe start to read news... :cookieshugo:

Galeas wrote:

• Free coins: You will get it every 30 mins when you are online. (5 max a day per character lvl 80)
      • To combine the coin with EXP just right click on it and confirm.
      • The Boborunerk’s special can be combined with luna lights in the morphing menu.

Irv wrote:

"Additionally level 80 players will receive 5 Rusty Coins a day through the daily login."

Ye... just logged, and what? reveived nothing ofc, so maybe explain again how it gonna looks, HOW to "Combine the coin with 8,000,000 XP to receive ‘Boborunerk's Special Coin’" etc, cos idk if should i try to find npc or what? or how i can receive ANY rusty coin?

Galeas wrote:

Free coins: You will get it every 30 mins when you are online. (5 max a day per character lvl 80)
      People don't read and later complain... :aamazing:
    • SneakyGerald wrote:

People don't read and later complain...
      24h ago

SneakyGerald wrote:

SinGGle wrote:

@Galeas summon
      where all prize Rusty coin???
      the [Event] Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone, the Legendary Lydium, the Box of Level 80 Manastones and the Scion Daeva Set (Plate).
      or this you really consider it necessary now ????
      I'm already a month + throwing out the Legendary Lydium and trash Box of Level 80 Manastones
      wtf GF what are you doing???????????
      where are the promised contracts
      where is CONTENT, delete all events and it will be better

p.s I think it's time to throw aion, they do not hear the community

Irv wrote:

23h ago

SneakyGerald wrote:

Galeas wrote:

• Free coins: You will get it every 30 mins when you are online. (5 max a day per character lvl 80)
      • To combine the coin with EXP just right click on it and confirm.
      • The Boborunerk’s special can be combined with luna lights in the morphing menu.

Galeas wrote:

Free coins: You will get it every 30 mins when you are online. (5 max a day per character lvl 80)

People complained before there was anything to read
      carried by Google Translator