Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• For people who started their journey in Aion not so long time ago , and for the unlucky ones (who didn’t receive any ancient contract yet ) .The event has a very long duration 21+ days . You could distribute the award so everyone could earn one ancient contract a week (Like this the chance to get an ancient contract that matches your class could grow up to 3 times for new daevas).For people that use cash ,this event does not give anything at all (and this is good in my opinion ) but I believe they will be pleased to receive additional 3 ancient transformation contracts , as a recycling material for fusing (if they don’t own one yet , or in case the have but does not match their class )

Do not forget that a lot of time has passed since the start of 6.2

And last but not least , would like to see some other new events besides sitting afk related to pvp for example . Thank you very much
      @Galeas Summon
      Can there be a change in this event? when there will be pvp content (the exact date is not needed, you need only "soon or not very soon")? xD
      when return arena ratings? they are very necessary =(
      it would also be nice to get a hint of combining "nergal" with some of the servers =) online has become very low

The post was edited 1 time, last by SinGGle ().

• SmoothZiga wrote:

Its a free contract for almost NO work so stop complaining... =)
      Yes, free contract, that has much greater potential at being terrible or completely pointless for your class than it has of being 1 of the 3 forms that actually matter a damn. Basically a spit in the face at that point ''Heres your ancient you cheapo, only one you getting after 4 months of being slower than ever in aion just trust your rng!'' Sure. Would rather do 1x kill 100,000 mobs for 1x selectable ancient, than this.
    • Ancient transform for free is great, even if it will be for the wrong class you still get more speed than green one.
      The rusty coin event is very rewarding, if you spend a lot of time in the game or at least plan out your day by leaving pc turned on. 2 free contracts + legendary stone for each 2.5 hours spent afk is superb. You can reliably get 10 contracts a day.
      RNG is cancer
    • Guys could someone answer me whether this Major Event Ancient contract from the event 'Transform!' (we got 2day) is a selectable Ancient transformation, or the same contract we get 2 of per week?
    • Goldiy wrote:

Guys could someone answer me whether this Major Event Ancient contract from the event 'Transform!' (we got 2day) is a selectable Ancient transformation, or the same contract we get 2 of per week?
      Do you really think Gameforge would give you a SELECTABLE Ancient transformation for free?

-obviously no

4 Months since patch and we only get now a random Ancient Transform 4HeadOmegaMonkaUluru
    • Goldiy wrote:

Guys could someone answer me whether this Major Event Ancient contract from the event 'Transform!' (we got 2day) is a selectable Ancient transformation, or the same contract we get 2 of per week?

The one for 30 coins gives you random ancient transform. How could the 15 coin one give you a selectable one? Wheres the logic in that? Its the same you get from the shop for free.
    • really i dont understand some of u ofc it would have been perfect to give selectable...but the fact that they give a FREE ancient transformation allready amazes me....so combineed with this afk event....its basicly free transformations....for nothing....

well besides the payed electricity bill xD
    • Rebel30 wrote:

really i dont understand some of u ofc it would have been perfect to give selectable...but the fact that they give a FREE ancient transformation allready amazes me....so combineed with this afk event....its basicly free transformations....for nothing....

well besides the payed electricity bill xD
      Its not that i am complaining but as u can read from 70% of forums (not to mention ingame) we will probably all get transform uselles for our class or popoku/aquan gg

:nothingtoseehere:

Lets make Aion great again lets all afk untill we get ancient than i 2 month we will afk for legedary ...gfg

-Don't insult people on this board

Senpai
    • @Rebel30

You must be a new kid (or at least very new to games), one that probably believes that people SHOULD invest 5000$ into a single game, in order to be relevant in it.

Nice, things are free. Imagine that, items in a "free-to-play" game are free LOL.

People wouldn't complain this much if there weren't people running around in legendary transformations.

How the current patch is made it's either you running over your opponent or that person running over you. And the 99% factor to this is gear difference and transformations.
      And the end game to that is REALLY REALLY FAR. Let's say you are the hard core gamer, that will grind 10 hours a day. You need 180mil AP to get full ulimate, not including the fact you need stones as well, but let's say you already have the stones and the only thing thats holding you back is AP (this is my case, i can make a fully +15 ultimate if I had the AP to do so). But, i would need 180 days, not missing anything. So gear wise a player needs 6 months, to remove the gear difference issue, which actually just removes the issue of more geared people defeating you, but leaves the bad taste of you fighting and killing lakrum geared noobs. I mean, nice people don't 2 shot me anymore, but now i 2 shot everyone. There is no middle ground with this. And then you have transformations on top of that, which also adds a few months to the already existing 6 months. Also have in mind, this is not something a casual player can do unless they pay up.

The people that complain are the people that in general don't have much time or have some basic game design knowledge and can notice the fact that Aion has some really big issues in how progression is managed. Even if people enjoy Aion for it's combat you get to a point where you ask yourself "why waste a year of plaything this, in order to be able to do something when I can just play any other F2P game where I can do something right from the get go".

I remember in 3.X, I had no gear when i started. But I didn't mind playing the game even if my opponents are more geared then me. Do you know why? BECAUSE I COULD STILL DO DAMAGE AND BE RELEVANT.

Like seriously, go find 3 people, a guy in full ancient gear +15, a guy in +15 legendary gear and a guy in +15 ultimate gear. And then tell me how you feel about their fights against each other. I highly doubt that 'skill' as a thought will ever cross your mind.
    • The funny thing is :
      First we got trash enchant rates and had almost no ways to get any transfos (except the one weekly contract), you cry
      Now we get if we play only on 1 char "1 free ancient random transfo, 16 contracts (+1) a week and 6.5 enchant rates.

~ people are still complaining
    • Goldiy wrote:

The funny thing is :
      First we got trash enchant rates and had almost no ways to get any transfos (except the one weekly contract), you cry
      Now we get if we play only on 1 char "1 free ancient random transfo, 16 contracts (+1) a week and 6.5 enchant rates.

~ people are still complaining
      Because things like this ALWAYS come in the wrong moment (to late). And a random ancient transform doesnt really help when you getting one for not your class/classes.