- Your pinkie should always be on Shift. Your thumb should always be on Alt.
- The most important actions should be bound to easiest to reach buttons. Such a destun and pots on Q and E.
- Combinations with Ctrl should only be used for non-critical actions due to time lost when moving pinkie from Shift to Ctrl.
- Combinations with 2 and Z should only be used for skills which you can't use while moving, due to the fact that you have to leave W to press them with middle finger.
- An empty skillbar can be used for a MMORPG gaming mouse keybinds. Depending on the amount of buttons on the mouse, you can bind anywhere from 12 (Razer Naga Hex + Alt) to 36+ (Razer Naga + Alt + Shift) key combinations on mouse alone. In that case you can get rid of harder to reach keys, such as combinations with 5, T, G, V.
- If you get tired by using Shift with your pinkie, then stop being a sissy and train your finger more. Or bind Shift to a mouse button and stay a sissy.
- This is just an example of what I would say is the most optimal keybind layout. If you think certain layout suits you better, then go ahead and use that one. Here's a PSD file if you want to make something better and post it here.
Also, for left-handed people:
For this paricular screenshots, the keys to the right of P are [ and ]. The keys to the right of L are ; ' \. The keys to the right of M are , . /
You will be using [ ; ' \ instead of W A S D.
The post was edited 2 times, last by Delian ().