[Event Discussion]: Gift of the Alchemist

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Same as getting Silverline and Green Hat rewards.... which the number you get is pointless.... 10 - yeah they may equate to 3 progress tokens... if change for them.... wow!
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Plodding along, plod plod plod..... what else is there on a server full of AP and HP traders...
  • [NICK]somecleric wrote:

stop comparing to previous new year's event, jesus christ. That event was ridiculous, forcing people to farm kromede on everything they got 24/7, resulting in such HIGH item influx, that we still consume those items afer years.

i like how it is right now.
    i don't like when some no-lifer with 15 chars is becoming multi-billionaire by mindlessly smashing kromede over and over for weeks

It's overnerfed. On NA there were at least 10xL5 na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…he-alchemy-event-2015.php and on RU they haven't excluded Fire Temple, but removed the enchantment stones 4gameforum.com/threads/486016/ What we have is the worst version of this event, just use google translate and compare.

The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]esset23 ().

• What is good about this event and what it isnt:

Good:

1. It dsnt let you drop dead from farming bags from last bosses (Like Kromede)

2. Reward table is nice, not awsome but nice.

3. It requires minimum efort and you might get something useful.

4. Prices on some items are lower at the moment (nothing special)

Bad:

1. The drop chances might not be nerfed, but much lower number of boxes opened results in less rewards for players. or perhaps they are nerfed still :)

2. Some rewards are completely useless for current stage of the game ( magic accuracy +14 really?)

3. Poor balancing of drops between green and gold boxes. Obtaining a gold key is like 20-30% chance and nobody wants to loot 10 BM's most of the time.

4. Anybody droped a stigma bag?
  • Lower overall drop chance of anything in EU
    Lowered Manastone chance
    Almost no way to get ancient manastones
    Crap output for extracting

All these bad input from the game itself, so events to balance it, 1x L4 if u get enchant stones instead of 10, 4x L5 stones instead of 10 and an overall complete shiet % to get stuff

120 (11 chars, 10 days + some from drops) boxes gave me 1x 100% eternal manastone, (2x ) 4x L5, a few 1x L4's and for the rest crap.

Great way of nerfing something that's meant to balance things out guys :) Nerfing events during a nerfed version of the game. Bravo

(Not going to spend time farming instances like last time for this absolute shiet drop rates)
    Divine
  • Divinelysian wrote:

Lower overall drop chance of anything in EU
    Lowered Manastone chance

All these bad input from the game itself, so events to balance it, 1x L4 if u get enchant stones instead of 10, 4x L5 stones instead of 10 and an overall complete shiet % to get stuff

120 (11 chars, 10 days + some from drops) boxes gave me 1x 100% eternal manastone, (2x ) 4x L5, a few 1x L4's and for the rest crap.

Great way of nerfing something that's meant to balance things out guys :) Nerfing events during a nerfed version of the game. Bravo

(Not going to spend time farming instances like last time for this absolute shiet drop rates)

In be4 another "but it's free, you're just complaining for the sake of complaining" comment.
  • Divinelysian wrote:

Lower overall drop chance of anything in EU
    Lowered Manastone chance

I am aswell not farming instances, only those i do daily anyways like Rentus / SWB.
    I am opening boxes everyday with 15 chars, but i got far more stuff than you already, ALOT more.
    Maybe i was bit lucky, who knows ^^
  • They actually explained it. The other regions got the same nerf we did (I don't know if the box drop rate was also nerfed), except for the one bag for whole group, which I understand to be a bug.
    It's still a nice event to open daily boxes with alts, though farming it is definitely not worth it.
  • [GF] Mookie wrote:

The other regions got the same nerf we did (I don't know if the box drop rate was also nerfed), except for the one bag for whole group, which I understand to be a bug.

As explained in one of my earlier posts. This is not a bug. The item can´t be dropped for
    everyone in the group.

Yes, however you did request an individual drop. Maybe it is not a 'bug' per se, but it is definitely not intended, hence I called it a bug.
  • [GF] Mookie wrote:

The other regions got the same nerf we did (I don't know if the box drop rate was also nerfed), except for the one bag for whole group, which I understand to be a bug.

As explained in one of my earlier posts. This is not a bug. The item can´t be dropped for
    everyone in the group.

Don´t say can´t. In Christmas alchemy 2 years ago it dropped for whole group, but you decided to change and nerf it.