Anuhart - Alquima Sieges

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anuhart - Alquima Sieges

Hello there

i am going to start this thread expecting to get comments and opinions about currently Anuhart and Alquima sieges, just to know and prepare about wich situation we will meet when we are merged.

I will start with my own opinion about Alquima sieges.

first i must say that i am Elyos cleric from "OUTLAWS" legion.

Currently the server population balance is about 60-40 (elyos-asmodian) but on sieges we meet that asmodians high ranks already quit (some elyos high rank had quit also), that leads to a situation that we own about 70 -80 % of server fortress.

on my legion we usually stick on alliance to get fortress to our own, we sacrifice personal honor points to achieve that (usually a lot of us can make rank 1 easy) that makes that we usually own 60 or 70% of elyos fortress.

Seems that there is no another elyos legion that are doing like us and nowadays we have one of our deputy as server commander, leading faction to conquer fortress and beat asmodian on Reshanta.

On inggison seems that we have an accord with asmodian, we usually conquer 2 inggison fort and asmodian conquer gelkmaros ones, then on next siege we switch, we conquer gelkmaros ones and asmodian conquer inggison ones. No ones defends those fortress.

What is happening nowadays on Anuhart? i am too tired to lvl up a character on Anuhart to know this :)
  • Hey again Soyto.
    I play on Elyos and I'll try to give you an objective viewpoint on what used to be a drama in Anuhart, like everything is.
    Inggison sieges are basically dead. Two legions make a league to take them, just for the rewards. Others go there for their quick 400HP in 10 minutes. Inggison defences are just duckhunts, wait for few asmos to come and chase them back to Pandeamonium.

Currently, after some drama with legions and people thinking they own a server, there is 4 legions doing Abyss sieges as a league. Generally we conquer all forts that reset, but while doing so Asmos often manage to take one fortress we are supposed to defend. The mentality of high ranks in Anuhart is only to farm Horny Points and do nothing else. People rage on LFG because they missed out on some Horny Points because the leagueleader made a mistake.

I would love to cooperate with you after merge, but I am not staying to see our already cesspool LFG turn into an even bigger drama, but in Spanish.
  • Click wrote:

Sorry for posting here, but this will be the situation on every server.

And what we can do?

Asmodians on our server begs us to don't be as offensive and let em conquest some fort. But dont think that's the answer.

Seem that the only legion that is organizated and have enoguh numbers to do something on abyss it's our, other elyos legions blame us cuz we own everything. Asmodian legions are just stick on PvE and cannot face us.

On alquima elyos character creation isn't blocked, seem that our server is unblanced enoguh and this lead that some asmodians are rerolling to elyos character cuz they cannot gear up as asmodian.

The only thing that salves asmodian on Alquima is our inggison / gelkmaros fortress rotation, we just manage to conquer 2 and nobody defends that makes that each 2 days we can make 2 - 3 ceranium and 300 HP easy (just going without alliance)
  • I hope that at least Alquima elyos are not xforming even to go to toilet as Anuhart elys do...

I heard that some even cried when they realized in 4.8 first day that they were unable to xform in Vengar/Signia... :rofl:
    RIP AION, Gameforged till death.
  • [NICK]atrios wrote:

I hope that at least Alquima elyos are not xforming even to go to toilet as Anuhart elys do...

I heard that some even cried when they realized in 4.8 first day that they were unable to xform in Vengar/Signia... :rofl:

You should see the wall of x-form message spam when Inggi/Gelk go vulnerable. Everything for that extra 50 HP, and still I get 2x rank 1 without xform :crazy:
  • sorry but can you explain this (Seem that the only legion that is organizated and have enoguh numbers to do something on abyss it's our, other elyos legions blame us cuz we own everything. Asmodian legions are just stick on PvE and cannot face us.),because i only see asmo fortress for long time.elyos have inggison or gelkmaros and this because asmo don't want them. i came to hellion after i read this thread,and I thought that it would be easy to gear up(HUGE MISTAKE).
  • [NICK]jimmy wrote:

sorry but can you explain this (Seem that the only legion that is organizated and have enoguh numbers to do something on abyss it's our, other elyos legions blame us cuz we own everything. Asmodian legions are just stick on PvE and cannot face us.),because i only see asmo fortress for long time.elyos have inggison or gelkmaros and this because asmo don't want them. i came to hellion after i read this thread,and I thought that it would be easy to gear up(HUGE MISTAKE).

from wich legion are you?

Stallari wrote:

Attempts were made to organize fair and coordinated sieges, but some big Spanish legion clearly stated they are greedy and don't play well with others. That is the sole reason of the dead sieges in Hellion; greed and selfishness.

Why you don't tell ths board all the truth? you talked with our BG and stated that fort rotation will be 1-1 nvm if any legion have just 2 members... We arent stupid :)
  • I don't know what he told you, but what you just posted is a lie, that was never even mentioned. Anyhow, me and other leaders did our best to organize fair sieges but since that same legion is unwilling to cooperate me and most others stopped contributing in sieges, which led to this asmo domination. I am more than fine with this situation, I do not care. But do not go and try to shift blames when they were clearly not ours. You shot yourself in the foot and are now blaming others for your own stupid mistakes.
  • Soyto wrote:

Why you don't tell ths board all the truth?

Just because you mentioning it...

OUTLAWS is the most selfish legion i've ever met. I was there for about a week or so, and it's leaders there DEMANDED from their members to be in alliance in every siege so they can capture the forts. And except for a small discount they were giving in scrolls/potions if you were buying from them, they didn't share anything from the siege rewards with their members.

When personally been asked by the deputies why i'm not willing to join the alliances, i try to explain them that i'm not willing to sacrifice a good reward only to have this small discount privilege since they are not sharing the fort rewards with anyone, and i would like to go solo for better reward, then the same moment i got kicked. :D

It's not bad that this legion is not cooperating with the rest of elyos, they can capture any fort they want and they do it, and good for them i don't blame them, this server has always been greedy about who will capture the fort even before the merge, but In simple words the leader and his friend deputies are so openly searching for stupid people in game, to take advantage on them so he and his friends can have everything for their self.
    Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
  • [NICK]jimmy wrote:

sorry but can you explain this (Seem that the only legion that is organizated and have enoguh numbers to do something on abyss it's our, other elyos legions blame us cuz we own everything. Asmodian legions are just stick on PvE and cannot face us.),because i only see asmo fortress for long time.elyos have inggison or gelkmaros and this because asmo don't want them. i came to hellion after i read this thread,and I thought that it would be easy to gear up(HUGE MISTAKE).
    Maybe this happened because only elys players discussed here about sieges and mainly elyos who arent rly "old" ones...

Neverfelt wrote:

Soyto wrote:

Why you don't tell ths board all the truth?

Just because you mentioning it...

OUTLAWS is the most selfish legion i've ever met. I was there for about a week or so, and it's leaders there DEMANDED from their members to be in alliance in every siege so they can capture the forts. And except for a small discount they were giving in scrolls/potions if you were buying from them, they didn't share anything from the siege rewards with their members.

When personally been asked by the deputies why i'm not willing to join the alliances, i try to explain them that i'm not willing to sacrifice a good reward only to have this small discount privilege since they are not sharing the fort rewards with anyone, and i would like to go solo for better reward, then the same moment i got kicked. :D

It's not bad that this legion is not cooperating with the rest of elyos, they can capture any fort they want and they do it, and good for them i don't blame them, this server has always been greedy about who will capture the fort even before the merge, but In simple words the leader and his friend deputies are so openly searching for stupid people in game, to take advantage on them so he and his friends can have everything for their self.
    How are sieges set and ye I blame GF because I do believe they can do more stuff with sieges - times, resets, HP of bosses then they admit are causing this between legions within factions...

I do need react on this cus asmos were in same situation back in times when katalam forts existed... I dont see sense to give fort ( as one of leaders ) to legions where are two people *sarcasm*. You re talking like Bgs of big legions are greedy then tell me how are those mini legions then... who is getting rewards? Regular elyos? nope...
    those mini legions arent able even to take properly cannons, when missing leader, they dont make even ally do defend

On other side, being in legion ally has advantages and disadvantages as well.. I lost tones of rewards due to being in alliances all the time, but I did. I still dont understand how ppl in this version of game can qq about "fast gearing"... man it was never faster. Do you actually remember getting AP gear in 2.7 in Essoterance?

Anyway, for what is xform made if no for helping faction...

How to waste Governor skill into target with no HP :)
  • Lelle wrote:

I do need react on this cus asmos were in same situation back in times when katalam forts existed... I dont see sense to give fort ( as one of leaders ) to legions where are two people *sarcasm*. You re talking like Bgs of big legions are greedy then tell me how are those mini legions then... who is getting rewards? Regular elyos? nope...
    those mini legions arent able even to take properly cannons, when missing leader, they dont make even ally do defend

The reason i point out this legion is because they don't give any choice to their non-friends simple members. Their one and only rule is simple: either join up so they can stack your DPS for the fortress-conquering with a small discount privilege in potions/scrolls...but without sharing rewards with anyone, or getting kicked if you are no use for them.

I honestly don't mind who will conquere the forts, and specific as i said for them in previous post they can outdps anyone everytime and good for them that they can capture the forts, i don't blame them, it is a competitive game after all, but it is competitive game for me aswell.

I'm not making a charity style gameplay so some smartasses like their leader and his deputies can take advantange of others. I didn't asked them to share anything with me BUT since they give a dead-end straight line, either "join us" or "get the heck out of here", then i think they should change their policy of sharing too.
    Legend of the Kaisinel Temple