Templar twink? :D

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Templar twink? :D

Hello !
      Have anyone tried to twink dredgion with Templar?
      At what level is it good to twink? I was thinking of lv50, but I am still new with Templar and with Aion so I would like to hear from somebody who has experience with twinking. :)
      What gear should I get for twinking? Arena?
      Btw, I am looking after Adma weapon,extendable Lannoks greatsword? To forge it with some PvP weapon

and most important question, is Templar any good for twinking at that lvl anyways? :D

Thanks in advance!
    • Twinking in general is a waste of time nowadays. It was very popular several years ago (4-5 years), I had few twinks aswell - ODDG nostalgia.
      Now there aren't many twinks left (mostly they are lvl55), dredgions will 99% be quick entries.

As for gear - 50 elite - full attack/crit, 50 accessories, lannok greatsword, tahabata greatsword, DDG / Menotios mace + e50 shield.
    • Hey Click.
      Today I joined my first dredge and it was really fun, it's not that "dead" :D
      I am still in PvE gear, lv.49 for now, hopefully 50 by tomorrow.

I checked Elite gear in Reshanta, it costs big amount of AP. Will take a nice time to farm it out I guess. =)

and yeah, about the gear, I was thinknig to go Block/HP or Block/Mres set and for weapon Crit/Attack.I am not really sure how Block and Mres works here yet, but I will try to make some research when I get more time.
      Tahabata greatsword? It is from Dark Poeta Rank S, right? and what's DDG?
      About the mace... I was thinking of using sword to be honest, but mace is fine aswell, as long as it's more usefull :D I got both, lannoks sword and mace, so it's not a problem at all, just need a shield.

And yeah, one more thingy :D
      About AP farm... is there any other way beside spamming dredge with quests every day? I saw there are some instances in Reshanta, tried to find a group today, but no luck. I got whispered once and a guy told me it's not worth to farm those instances, is it true? Should I just stick with Dredgion and some Arenas every day? ž

Thanks for your reply ! Really appreciate it =)
    • Implementation of Gunner class basically made us (my team back then) delete our twinks and we concentrated on endgame content with main chars. Also the population of good twink premades to meet in Dredgions was already close to 0, no fun anymore.

DDG mace = Dragon Deity General Warhammer. You have a small chance to obtain this in the upper abyss instance chambers from the big box on the right side. Note: only in the "low level" instance - the 65 one drops different stuff.

A mix of MR Block HP and atk crit is waste of gear, make dedicated sets for each block, hp, mr, atk/crit :P
      But I can tell you already, you will never need that much gear, since you won't use it anywhere anyways, except in that 1 dredgion or arena per month where you meet a somewhat good opponent....