Save A Cow Eat A Panda

• Legion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

[NICK]narubax wrote:

Kegi wrote:

I still think the core members of the legion have good intentions and are nice ppl, but some of their new ppl are arrogant/salty when doing chaos rifts. Yes few times they started changing their rotations just to ks from us and getting more mobs and after whispering trash to my friends in my grp. However, another time one of them whispered a place us to go before rift even started to avoid conflicts and I was cool with that. They aren't all the same.

In general Chaos rift is a dps race and if u lose, ppl should't be so salty about it. The trashtalk just doesn't belong there.
      This is what exactly I've been trying to say, don't generalize because only the 10% of Save a Cow are joining for chaos. Many members of the legion don't show bad behavior with others, so keep that in mind to respect. As I said, perhaps our way to work for chaos doesn't sound too moral, but as I'm also joining their alliances, I know I'm not helping at all in said case. They offered me help and if it weren't by them I wouldn't have the kinah I need to gear up my character (thanks to that I'm able to help others as well, who are not even in the legion).

In summary, would you guys say these problems are caused by chaos rifts exclusively? Or is there anything else to remark?

P.S Btw, haven't received a single pm yet, I'm still waiting for your proofs.
      10% join rifts? So you must have 200 members? Cause I doubt a full alliance every rift is 10% of the legion...

So they helped you gear up by screwing up everyone else around and now you are doing the same?

Clearly its not caused by chaos rifts exclusively, Desperation pointed some other pretty interesting cases, I had similar ones aswell. 90% of the legion consists of very bad players both in pve and pvp. When was the last time you saw a member join a pvp tournament? Good players stand out from the crowd, nobody from your legion stands out for anything other than griefing other players.

Denying the things that your legion does wont get you anywhere, I don't need to send you any "proof" when almost everyone are united in their opinion about this legion. You are calling us all liars?
      If you're not a liar you shouldn't have problem to give evidence about it. Furthermore, I'll share you a little secret: I'm leading most of chaos rifts since a few weeks ago. The alliances I lead NEVER has done a single insult and any kind of harrassment, unless someone of them has done it through whisper, and that's why I'm asking for proofs. Seriously, have you ever think that your affirmations can emotionally hurt those who haven't done anything in the legion? And to correct myself, it's not the 10% who's making chaos alliance, but much less (I've never been good at maths to be fair).

Start talking about you. You're turning your hate into indirect insults if you haven't noticed yet. I'm trying to be diplomatic and understand why the hate (which I can understand from a certain point if we talk about chaos), so what about you? Is that all you know to say? "Server's trash"? You're clearly not helping with that attitude.
    • Need proof?

Just today we were constantly followed, BY THE BRIGADE GENERAL OF THE LEGION I might add and his entire alliance with the singular purpose of kill stealing our mobs.

"But you were kill stealing my legion's mobs and now you come on forums to qq about it".

m8 pls, we were having our own rotation before your peeps decided it's a good idea to outright ks every single mob from us.

Luckily your entire alliance combined barely managed to outdps us by less than 1% difference, in between 200 and 10.000 XP when we had full CDs, do note these mobs give millions of XP points.

24 people is not much less than 10%, considering you have 228 people.
      I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again.
    • Zukiu wrote:

Need proof?

Just today we were constantly followed, BY THE BRIGADE GENERAL OF THE LEGION I might add and his entire alliance with the singular purpose of kill stealing our mobs.

"But you were kill stealing my legion's mobs and now you come on forums to qq about it".

m8 pls, we were having our own rotation before your peeps decided it's a good idea to outright ks every single mob from us.

Luckily your entire alliance combined barely managed to outdps us by less than 1% difference, in between 200 and 10.000 XP when we had full CDs, do note these mobs give millions of XP points.

Once again, that's not the kind of proof I'm asking. I would continue but I'm kind of tired to keep your pointless arguing. Hope you understand.
    • [NICK]narubax wrote:

Zukiu wrote:

Need proof?

Once again, that's not the kind of proof I'm asking. I would continue but I'm kind of tired to keep your pointless arguing. Hope you understand.
      Lol so if we dont screenshot/record every bad thing that you do, it never happend? .... I'm not the kind of person who reports other people for stupid things like insulting and kill stealing so I don't feel the need to record everything, unlike your brigade general :D But since you ask so nicely I'll post a video, hope you won't regret it ^^ Also "server's trash" I never said that, in fact your brigade general said this to me once, I'll find the screenshot of that too if you want.
    • [NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

[NICK]narubax wrote:

Zukiu wrote:

Need proof?

Lol so if we dont screenshot/record every bad thing that you do, it never happend? .... I'm not the kind of person who reports other people for stupid things like insulting and kill stealing so I don't feel the need to record everything, unlike your brigade general :D But since you ask so nicely I'll post a video, hope you won't regret it ^^ Also "server's trash" I never said that, in fact your brigade general said this to me once, I'll find the screenshot of that too if you want.
      Sure, go ahead :)

Anyway I'm not saying it never actually happened, even inside the legion there were sometimes drama caused by chaos, want to believe or not. I think all this hate between members and non-members from Save a Cow started because this daily event; it's simply stupid. And since going in alliances isn't a reasonable ban at all, just read what I wrote a few posts ago:

In my most honest opinion everyone could do the same for their own legions, but elyos faction doesn't help either. Skullbreaker? ChillOut? Ultimate Destiny? HellsArmy? Where are they when they're needed? Are we suppossed to create alliances and lead every single siege? If we're an active legion that's your problem, not ours. We're having fun and that'swhat matters in a online social game. Go ahead, I invite you to do the same with your legion.
      But no, instead you decide you keep complaining because you're going alone or with just a few people. This said, I cheer you again to send all the proofs you got from last chaos rifts.

The post was edited 1 time, last by EzMode ().

• To whom it may concern:

I am the leader of this legion and let's make some things clear. :)

1. Chaos Rift - Just outDPS us and you will be fine. We are noobs all in the legion. And stop QQ-ing like little girls. We don't QQ about we being noobs, atleast we admit it. :)
      2. Chaos Rift - Insults - please report if you have proof, otherwise please stop QQ-ing like little girls. You just can't wait to have hard evidence to report any of us to support. If you would have, you would have reported ages ago.
      3. Chaos Rift - Following people and KS-ing, after you call us the "server's trash" ofc we follow you to piss you off:) Stop QQ-ing like little girls about it. Be a man.
      4. Chaos Rift - There are 2 people on whole server that asked nicely to get mobs, both of those groups are farming whenever they want without we getting close to them. Have you ever considered asking nicely? NO, you didn't. You just flamed and flamed and etc. Stop QQ-ing like a little girl.
      5. Panda members - We are gearing up all newcommers from chaos, no wonder you all out DPS us so OFC we have noobs in the legion, but these noobs are the future of this server where you will play in the future as well. If you want the server to survive, maybe you should start appreciating what we do and stop QQ-ing like little girls.
      6. Siege - You guys that QQ 24/24 7/7 flamed on LFG that panda's don't help on siege. We took your flame in consideration and we went to help until we ended up leading it. Now where is the problem in that? Can you guys please decide what you want and stop QQ-ing about it like little girls?
      7. Greediness - Nope, not at all. :) Most of us are actualy rich. :) We even gifted forts in siege but nobody cared to defend them so we decided that we do actualy better job keeping them and defending them. We actualy give out in weekly legion events 1 billion kinah :) - We play kide&seek etc. first 10 people that find BG gets 100kk each. bla bla, many other noob games that all legion members could actualy win something that dosn't include to have OP gear. :)
      8. Participating in tournaments - We have tight schedule that actually brings us joy, fun, enternainment etc. :) Our members comfort is more important than a trounament.

If our legion is that bad, why nobody is leaving after they joined? :) Really strange... Just think about it. :) Something is wrong here....
    • Sorry if I am interrupting your little Teatime here, but...

This post here is in the "Legion Presentation" Area of the Forum. If I am not wrong half of your posts are Off-Topic, have nothing to do with the legion presentation and should get deleted by a Forum Moderator. :)

If you have a problem with something we or anyone else does you should know that you are free to use the Aion/Gameforge support.

Greetz

Christos
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy both sides of life.

Happiness and sadness together makes it worth to live everyday. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • 1. Noobs don't wear full blessed and enchanted katalamize/makarna gear.
      2. You are the one that reports people. Don't wanna step down to your level, we ain't 12.
      3. Where is the proof that somebody called you trash?
      4. Where are those groups? Never seen them. Don't expect nice attitude when you show up and steal somebody's mob, you will get flamed.
      5. Most of your members are same/more geared than the people you steal from. We survived 6 years without you, we don't need you now.
      6. Nobody cares about sieges anymore.
      7. Greediness - yup, thats the foundation of your legion. If you are boasting about how rich you are then gtfo and let others farm.
      8. Apparently screwing up people brings you joy aswell, but who cares about them right? As long as you're safe behind your computer you don't need to worry about having some moral/decency, be it in game.

Nobody leaves because as long as they get their free gear they don't care if the entire server hates them - selfish human nature.

Need I explain more?
    • [NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

1. Noobs don't wear full blessed and enchanted katalamize/makarna gear.
      2. You are the one that reports people. Don't wanna step down to your level, we ain't 12.
      3. Where is the proof that somebody called you trash?
      4. Where are those groups? Never seen them. Don't expect nice attitude when you show up and steal somebody's mob, you will get flamed.
      5. Most of your members are same/more geared than the people you steal from. We survived 6 years without you, we don't need you now.
      6. Nobody cares about sieges anymore.
      7. Greediness - yup, thats the foundation of your legion. If you are boasting about how rich you are then gtfo and let others farm.
      8. Apparently screwing up people brings you joy aswell, but who cares about them right? As long as you're safe behind your computer you don't need to worry about having some moral/decency, be it in game.

Nobody leaves because as long as they get their free gear they don't care if the entire server hates them - selfish human nature.

Need I explain more?

1. Ofc we report. :) Many people got temp ban for flaming. I advice you to do the same. If you want, I can teach you how.
      2. If you don't need us, block us like I told you before. This time I hope you will follow my advice.
      3. Please take in consideration that if we don't QQ like little girls, that dosn't mean that we are the bad guys here. We just face it like a man and mind our own business. Why can't you do the same? :)
      4. OFC trolling people that flame/insult us brings us joy.
      5. Atleast we have proof that we give out free gear :)
    • Why should anyone even ask YOU to "get some mobs"?
      They are not your mobs, you don't own them.

And when some people are killing a mob already, you do not go on that mob aswell and try to KS it.
      That's common sense, and you should understand that, Censored

And then people wonder why Elyos won't cooperate in siege because of legions like yours xD

I wasted a weekend to look how's chaos rift with you guys beeing there, yep, I can only agree with all the people writing here, you guys are trash and act like that.

Feel free to report this post aswell.

- Censored by Senpai
    • Click wrote:

Why should anyone even ask YOU to "get some mobs"?
      They are not your mobs, you don't own them.

And when some people are killing a mob already, you do not go on that mob aswell and try to KS it.
      That's common sense, and you should understand that, except you are a complete mong and left your brain in the fridge the last time you got some orange juice.

And then people wonder why Elyos won't cooperate in siege because of legions like yours xD

I wasted a weekend to look how's chaos rift with you guys beeing there, yep, I can only agree with all the people writing here, you guys are trash and act like that.

Feel free to report this post aswell.
      They asked by their own, not because we were stealing their mobs. Wouldn't it be worse the fact we reject their agreement? So if I'm not mistaken you're basically saying that if we accept their agreement, we're the bad guys, but if we deny, no matter what we do, we're still being the bad guys. And about the siege thing, people still applies, I don't get what you're talking about.

No offense, but you should check your own common sense first. Whenever you make sure it's fine, make an actual valid argument.
    • Click wrote:

[NICK]narubax wrote:

They asked by their own, not because we were stealing their mobs.

Why would anyone ask for such a "favour" if you guys didn't ks them in first place so they got nothing.
      No offence, but you should check your common sense aswell.
      Of course sir, you've proven your common sense it's fine. Soooooo mind if I give you a little reminder? "They are not your mobs, you don't own them." Since my common sense seems to be broken, tell me, wouldn't that statement apply for everyone? ;)

We're all free to go with groups and alliances in this game for everything. But yeah, don't go in alliances for chaos or you'll be the server's trash. Thaaaaaaat's common sense.
    • No one blames you anywhere for going in groups or alliances to Chaos Rift. If you wish to do so, it's your choice.

As a little reminder to your above reminder (idk if your reading and comprehension is that bad):

Click wrote:

aka. move on to the next mob.

That's a basic in any MMO and should be followed by every player. In rare occasions both parties start to kill a mob at the same time and the higher dps party wins that mob - that's totally fine, game needs competition, doesn't it?
      If you want to piss off people, go with your alliance and kill Asmos, and don't intentionally kill steal your own faction, that you rely on in many other acitivities, such as sieges (just an example).
    • I acknowledge my english isn't that good as I'd wish to have, so my comprehesion fails sometimes as well. But believe or not I'm aware what's the main topic, and what's the root of this hate. Take your time and read this again:

This is what exactly I've been trying to say, don't generalize because only the 10% of Save a Cow are joining for chaos. Many members of the legion don't show bad behavior with others, so keep that in mind to respect. As I said, perhaps our way to work for chaos doesn't sound too moral, but as I'm also joining their alliances, I know I'm not helping at all in said case. They offered me help and if it weren't by them I wouldn't have the kinah I need to gear up my character (thanks to that I'm able to help others as well, who are not even in the legion).

In summary, would you guys say these problems are caused by chaos rifts exclusively? Or is there anything else to remark?
      We're helping newcomers, many chaos veterans aren't even joining anymore because as Arkadys said, they don't need it so they give spots for those new players. Don't put those who KS and "insult" in the same spot to those who haven't done anything. In the legion there are really nice people that don't deserve this hate, because of that try to be more analytical and think what exactly you would do in this case. We won't force to make you join us even knowing we're being treated like such, but problems can always be solved through words. Consider that.
    • Helping new players to gear up is all nice, and no one blames you for doing and trying.
      However, the way you (not you personally, but the legion) do it, is wrong. Don't forget other players doing Chaos rift maybe also want to gear up, farm Kinah for their gear and try to progress. Getting all the mobs stolen by a horde of Save a cow guys upset them, and yeah, I'm sure the main hate towards your legion raised cuz of your behavior in Chaos rift xD

I agree, that not the whole legion is to blame, and there are players inside that legion who have nothing to do with all that.

But in the end player represent their legion, so you shouldn't be surprised that many player have a bad opinion about Save a cow in general.
    • Me (Ququruku) and my friend (Hytsu) were called backstabbers cuz we decide to go for 1 run chaos with our friends that we know em for a while.I mean we said to deputy and the alliance captain that we wont join em today and they were like "Fine u can go but dont cry if u got ksed" after that guess what happened. They tried to ks and they couldnt so they started crying in legion chat and everything happened. kek

edit: Since then they r having fun trying to ks us cuz they are kiddos i mean once they brought 1 full ally to ks :D :cookieshugo: