Save A Cow Eat A Panda

• Legion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]koukouroukouu wrote:

Me (Ququruku) and my friend (Hytsu) were called backstabbers cuz we decide to go for 1 run chaos with our friends that we know em for a while.I mean we said to deputy and the alliance captain that we wont join em today and they were like "Fine u can go but dont cry if u got ksed" after that guess what happened. They tried to ks and they couldnt so they started crying in legion chat and everything happened. kek

[NICK]koukouroukouu wrote:

edit: Since then they r having fun trying to ks us cuz they are kiddos i mean once they brought 1 full ally to ks

You my friend have no right to type here. :) If the BG made you a "backstabber" than probably you are. Probaly that's why you change names so often.
      1. Why would you care that much if we are that worthless? :)
      2. After getting kicked from legion, why do you still search for us and QQ that much like a little girl? :) Ba a man and face it!
      3. With you, something is strange. Probably because you are good guy, that's why you change your name more often than I change socks.

The above points just proves what kinda of people say bad things about our legion. :)
    • But you did backstab your legion mates, after you accused them of backstabbing you, AFTER your legion "captains" said it's fine if he goes chaos rift with his friends but don't QQ if "we ks you". Meanwhile your captains who warned him not to QQ if they KS started QQing themselves because they INTENTIONALLY tried to KS us, including his own legion mates, but failed, miserably I might add.

I guess I could call you a hypocrite, given all the proof there is to support such claim.

It's a good thing that you acted so quickly and kicked them, who knows what mental damage they could have suffered if they weren't saved by being kicked out of that legion.
      I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again.
    • [NICK]arkadyass wrote:

or us and QQ that much l

[NICK]arkadyass wrote:

Me (Ququruku) and my friend (Hytsu) were called backstabbers cuz we decide to go for 1 run chaos with our friends that we know em for a while.I mean we said to deputy and the alliance captain that we wont join em today and they were like "Fine u can go but dont cry if u got ksed" after that guess what happened. They tried to ks and they couldnt so they started crying in legion chat and everything happened. kek

edit: Since then they r having fun trying to ks us cuz they are kiddos i mean once they brought 1 full ally to ks

You my friend have no right to type here. :) If the BG made you a "backstabber" than probably you are. Probaly that's why you change names so often.
      1. Why would you care that much if we are that worthless? :)
      2. After getting kicked from legion, why do you still search for us and QQ that much like a little girl? :) Ba a man and face it!
      3. With you, something is strange. Probably because you are good guy, that's why you change your name more often than I change socks.

The above points just proves what kinda of people say bad things about our legion. :)
      When did i qq exactly ? :/ And how changing my names proves anything about me lol

I just said this so ppl can understand what most of the guys they are there. I mean once the alliance captain didnt accept a legion member cuz he logged at 18:55 and he told him "i dont recruit more " lol..Then this guy cuz he is my friend in real life came with me to chaos and there comes the drama( i was still in save a cow,and again i asked em to go with some friends and said "YES DONT QQ IF U GET KSED,THEN THEY QQ AGAIN CUZ THEY GET 1 MOB kek) i mean they made an ally to ks us ,they couldnt and then started qqing again cuz im not with them and why i took this guy they rejected with me ...I dont rly care about chaos and all of this i just had to post here some things so ppl that "care" can actually know.

Plus u called me backstabber cuz?I decided to go with some friends that 1 of them taught u what is CHAOS RIFT old days when still nexus server??Plzzz dude.

And i dont get it how can u insult some1 when urself have stolen from a legion warehouse that the deputies and BG there actually trusted u. I didnt believe it first time they told me but its true. Legion's name : On my way to steal your Mantra. :dislike:

edit:But now that u want to be a pain in our butt and u want to take all u recruit ppl to come in chaos even at 19:30 and more just to ks us and annoy us.Nice logic and maturity.(I havent gone to chaos for like 1 month but i bet same things go on :D )

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]koukouroukouu ().

• Oh, right.

Heya Arkadys, remember the days when you didn't know crap about Chaos Rift?

Remember your friends who told you about it and called you to go chaos with them?

Hi.

I mean, if you forgot us I can remind you our names, so you know, have the decency to let us farm our mobs in peace.

Since we had the decency to actually tell you about chaos rifts, which up til this point, proved a colossal mistake.
      I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again.
    • Since Moderator approves this discussion:

@zukiu Who did approves them to go with other ally? We the captains? Nope. Thats a lie. Koukou said they wont go chaos today, because some members accused them to be in our legion for chaos only. I insisted on inviting him to the party. He declined over and over again. But joining other party then? And after I asked him he said I will tell you later? Help me out but thats not the kind of behaviour you show. (and since I was talking with him on greek and he know he can talk freely with me--> he still didnt)

@all Could you summerize what your actuall problem is? If you re-read this topic I can see that you guys are unhappy with us. Ok, you cant go well with everyone. But instead of trying to argue with us, why dont you make your own alliances and actually try to do something about the "retardest legion on server". I mean you spam that we are terrible, both at pve and pvp. That we are useless players. That we are unable to do siege etc. etc.

People tend to things in small groups because they are egoist. They dont want to carry others. If we are egoists and greedy because we care more about our own legion then others, then let it be that.

Cleander though once /w me if I can tell him, which mobs are free to farm @Chaos time. I didnt even knew that guy back then, nor that he is greek. Everytime he asked me I told him. Same with other guys from the server. BUT of course only to people, which behaved from the beginning like normal people.

If you talk with people using the words "retards" instead of saying "hi", well thats your problem tbh. :))
      Lets keep this "discussion" on a friendly level at least.

Greetz

Christos
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy both sides of life.

Happiness and sadness together makes it worth to live everyday. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]shotheadx ().

• [NICK]shotheadx wrote:

Since Moderator approves this discussion:

@zukiu Who did approves them to go with other ally? We the captains? Nope. Thats a lie. Koukou said they wont go chaos today, because some members accused them to be in our legion for chaos only. I insisted on inviting him to the party. He declined over and over again. But joining other party then? And after I asked him he said I will tell you later? Help me out but thats not the kind of behaviour you show. (and since I was talking with him on greek and he know he can talk freely with me--> he still didnt)

@all Could you summerize what your actuall problem is? If you re-read this topic I can see that you guys are unhappy with us. Ok, you cant go well with everyone. But instead of trying to argue with us, why dont you make your own alliances and actually try to do something about the "retardest legion on server". I mean you spam that we are terrible, both at pve and pvp. That we are useless players. That we are unable to do siege etc. etc.

People tend to things in small groups because they are egoist. They dont want to carry others. If we are egoists and greedy because we care more about our own legion then others, then let it be that.

Cleander though once /w me if I can tell him, which mobs are free to farm @Chaos time. I didnt even knew that guy back then, nor that he is greek. Everytime he asked me I told him. Same with other guys from the server. BUT of course only to people, which behaved from the beginning like normal people.

If you talk with people using the words "retards" instead of saying "hi", well thats your problem tbh. :))
      Lets keep this "discussion" on a friendly level at least.

Greetz

Christos
      That happened the day i got kicked and ofc i wont join the guy that tells me im there to get carried in fking chaos rifts...2 times before i went with my friends i just went cuz i wanted to go with them its so simple.But first i asked deputies and alliance captains and they said its ok and some smart members said dont qq and bla bla bla. Aight i get it but wtf..I Told u i tell u later then i forgot to pm u and whats the problem with that i dont understand...I fking wanted to go 1 run with the guy that showed me chaos rift before u know what is aion and he is my friend for over 1 year in the game helping me and helping him.How is that wrong...And of course i get mad when some random guy tells me "DONT QQ IF WE KS U" like im 10yo... I never qq and i never got ksed.

edit: But i feel so happy and i laugh when u guys make (not u personally) 1 alliance to ks us its funny af.U are the only cool guy there ive pmed u more than 5 times to which rotation u take so we wont ks u. but most of the guys in ur legion dont do that.End of story.Now that i dont play u can enjoy chaos i guess hf
    • Save A Cow Eat A Panda - WINTER LEGION EVENTS 2016.

23 December:
      17:00PM Cleaning my closet! Removing from legion all chars under LVL 70.
      18:00PM Hunt the gipsy! This event will be hide and seek where you need to find Arkadys hidden on a specific map. First members that find Arkadys will get 100kk kinah! This event will last 1 hour. The prizes will be limited to the prize pool.

24 December:
      17:30PM Assassination of the flying pigs! The legion members have to buy lvl 30 equipment, enchant it, socket it and go kill any Maekis in Esterra(Tarha Village) for 1 whole hour. For each eternal/mythical item you loot, each other member of the alliance will get 5kk kinah. More items, more kinah for the whole alliance! Teamwork is a must! Only items that drop and people roll for it are taken in consideration!
      19:00PM Milk the Chaos! Special chaos rift edition, suprize event, part 1. I have the most retarded idea for this chaos. Everybody will have equal chance of getting a nice kinah boost.

25 December:
      21:00PM Rape in the city! This event will consist of making lvl 10 alts named PandaSantaOne, PandaSantaTwo, etc. and you need to be dressed up as santa to be able to participate. While the alliance will be ready, we go and raid the major cities. Each member that participates on this event will get a special prize.
      22:00PM Invasion of the gipslings! Don’t quit now! Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion! This event consists of ONE, ONE STUPID thing only. You have to find and DO DMG on the broker in Nosra, main city! This event will last 1h and each that manages to do 1dmg point to the broker will get 50kk kinah! Easy!

26 December:
      19:00PM Shots fired! Special chaos rift edition, - part 2. Why to stop dinking? This event will consist of free-for-all loot system in chaos rift… but… for each box you win, you have to drink one shot of alcohol. Last man/woman standing will get promoted in the legion. You can’t take it anymore? You can always give up… 
      20:00PM I know what you did last Xmass! Post a funny or epic picture with yourself on Facebook from Xmass! Most voted picture will win a special prize! The votes will be made on Facebook with a dedicated poll for voting.

Wish you all happy Xmass and have fun! :)
    • UPDATE!

Added new event:

25 December

22:00PM The voice of Panda! Karaoke night! Pic a song, sing it alone or with somebody and you might get a nice prize! The best and the worst have guaranteed prize! In order to participate and listen to all the content, you have to agree to sing a song! The karaoke will be held on TeamSpeak with trash mic, professional mics are not allowed.