Save A Cow Eat A Panda

    • Legion

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Save A Cow Eat A Panda

      Dear players,

      We are looking to bolster our squad with both rookies and experienced players for the 2016. The legion has 2.8 billion AP, rank 4 legion after merge.

      Our members are both active(addict)/hardcore gamers and casual ones that play in weekends. Stable members. 99% mature players, 1% kids, but 100% of the time the kids are more polite and loyal than half of the server so we decided to keep them close. :)

      We can guarantee for new members that join our team and follow our schedules ~50cera's, ~1000BM's and ~800 ancient coins / week. The schedule consists of a couple of hours of intensive gameplay from 7PM.

      Most members are TeamSpeak based players so having voice communication is an advantage! Some activities requiere TeamSpeak.

      Regarding instances, we do indoor all the instances, even GoK. We have 4-5 line-ups already for GoK.

      We are like a human Handgranade, we do @#$%load of DMG but we die in the process. The legion that wipes together, stays together! PS. We take our bio breaks seriously!

      In order to apply please contact:

      BG - Arkadys
      Deputy - Beaver
      Deputy - Elensarr
      Deputy - Medatron
      Deputy - Teldra
      Deputy - Killtek
      Deputy - Gedona

      or

      Facebook: facebook.com/groups/saveacoweatapanda/
      Website: saveacoweatapanda.com/ Under massive construction. We will implement even callendar for our members & friends.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]arkadyass ().

    • [NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

      Don't bother with this legion guys. Being in it alone will automatically bring down your reputation and make the entire server hate your guts, Elyos and Asmos both :D
      Inside: friendly people that gives fun chats, also makes some instances and help newbies to grow their character. Out of legion: annoying and despicable, the only thing they know is to steal chaos mobs from someone who's killing it. Also, they're garbage at leading sieges and stuff. "Server's trash", am I correct?

      Well, it's an online game. Remaining in the anonymity is an "arguable" reason to rant people for simply joining a legion seeking for help. Of course that's a lie, everyone's garbage in the legion being fully +20 geared and prepared for Makarna and future Lv66+ instances, but hell, they suck, they're the worst thing ever in Antriksha. Right? They don't even think about the rest, but themselves, due to their egocentrism and greedyness, because of that they keep doing every single chaos rift to steal mobs. Right? And because of their greedyness, they always get all fortresses in sieges for their own exclusivity in the server. Right?

      Assuming this point, well, feel free to think whatever you want. In my most honest opinion everyone could do the same for their own legions, but elyos faction doesn't help either. Skullbreaker? ChillOut? Ultimate Destiny? HellsArmy? Where are they when they're needed? Are we suppossed to create alliances and lead every single siege? If we're an active legion that's your problem, not ours. We're having fun and that's what matters in a online social game. Go ahead, I invite you to do the same with your legion.

      For god sake...
    • But you are greedy.

      You ARE stealing every chaos mob you can get your hands on.

      You ARE trying to lead sieges for the exclusive, singular purpose of filling up your LWH with money that the server gives you during sieges.

      You ARE trash talking other people on LFG.

      You ARE trash talking other people in whispers, then blocking them.

      You ARE trash talking players even during chaos rift, when you can't kill steal from opposing group.

      Should I even continue the list?

      Your fun is at the expense of someone else's frustration.
      I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again.
    • To Narubax: WTF :DDD Did you really consider Ultimate Destiny as an totally needed legion? :DDDD thanks, made my day right on its start :D

      My PoV about this legion is like this - There are few nice ppl there, one of them is my friend, but otherwise, all I can see is just how they are "the worst"...Idk, well, about sieges, you tried but it was meh :S sorry, but when I ask where is kisk, you say we put after start and then we end up without kisk...maybe stupid thing, but sieging without kisk is like flying without pots :S
      "Friend in need is friend indeed."

      :thumbsup: Slovakia FTW :thumbsup:

      Facebook page
    • Zukiu wrote:

      But you are greedy.

      Oh boy, we're soooooooo greedy that we don't even take newbies with us to help them.

      You ARE stealing every chaos mob you can get your hands on.

      Won't negate this statement, but you know, there are more mobs that we can get even in a full alliance. Those mobs that I'm talking about are taken by non-legion members, so consider that.

      You ARE trying to lead sieges for the exclusive, singular purpose of filling up your LWH with money that the server gives you during sieges.

      As I said, I invite you all to do the same with your legion. If we're as noob as we supposed to be you shouldn't have any problem to outdps us in Stallaris.


      You ARE trash talking other people on LFG.

      Objection! Our legion has one gold rule: to respect others. Because of this, some guy was immediately kicked out for causing drama. If you got any proof, feel free to send a pm and we'll take care of those who are trash talking as you're saying.

      You ARE trash talking other people in whispers, then blocking them.

      Same. Also, blocking people? Everyone can have their reason to block someone. Quick example: OMFG YOU GREEDY BASTARDS WHY DO YOU STEAL MY MOBS I'LL CALL MY LEGION SO YOU WON'T EVEN SCRATCH THEM AND THEN GF WILL BAN YOUR FOR MAKING ALLIANCES FOR CHAOS RIFTS.

      Is that enough reason for you? :)


      You ARE trash talking players even during chaos rift, when you can't kill steal from opposing group.

      Aaand another same point. Send pm with proofs so we can take care of "those" who are trash talking.

      Should I even continue the list?

      As you wish.

      Your fun is at the expense of someone else's frustration.

      Nothing new in the horizon, in a online game at least. I come from some other MMORPGs that needs absurd amounts of experience to achieve new levels and farm zones were almost always occupied even by bots. Lack of good equipment to sell cheap because the most rich players keeps buying and resell. Ridiculous drop rates to gather some important items because, why not, farm zones being occupied by bots.

      If you're being frustrated for the chaos reason, you clearly haven't played so many online games (no offense intended). Maybe our way to work doesn't seem to be too moral, but think that we're also helping new players.

      Last point, I ask you to not generalize in your critisms. Because of this, feel free to send a pm with screenshots as proofs so we can get rid of that kind of behavior in our legion. Thanks in advance.

    • mate i give u 1 example we where 5 people group at chaos we saw ur legion and we went different spot after 5min ure legion came in full ally try ks 5 people...they failed in full damn ally to ks us after failing on 8x mobs....and in the end they left....

      after i saw sh!t like that i came to cnclusion cuse ure legion needs no words...
      "We create our own demons..."
    • They tried to ks 3 of us with 8 people, after failing a few times they came with more and finally got the mobs and wrote "noobs" in chat :cookieshugo:
      Just a trash legion with trash players, simply ignore them and move on, Chaos Rift isn't the end of the world, there is more important and better stuff to do than this.

      Furthermore their legion leader whispered 1 of my ingame friend that he won't get 1 single mob in chaos and he is wasting his time there.

      I may quote something a friend ones said about a different legion:

      "You're legion are like seagulls, turn up in big numbers, shitt on everyone, make lots of noise and fk off."

      That's basically sums up this legion.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Click ().

    • Since you require "proof" I'll start screenshotting what cows whisper me from now on :D I also counted few times, literally every day there are 12+ people, some days even over 18.. They split in 3 groups and make absolutely sure they take every mob there is on the map, if another person/group gets 2-3 mobs thats only because the cows are farming so much mobs at once that they cant reach them in time to KS :D

      Also I have pretty solid knowledge on all spawns in all maps, I can tell you that in order a 6man group to function well on those chaos rifts they don't need to farm more than 6 mobs. But there I see this legion doing some 9-10 mob rotations just for the sake of not giving anyone else the kills /facepalm

      Few days ago one of their members started saying stuff like "we get 30 boxes u get 0 fk off" . . . . .
      Also be careful what you say to their leader/members.. if only a fraction of "offensive words" is being said, they instantly report you to Gameforge for hurting their feelings. There was one weekend where they were doing Glory so they weren't occupying the entire map, holy furk that was such a breeze.. People in different groups were helping eachother with heals and sometimes even dps, not stealing the other group's mobs.. Too good to be true lmao

      Literally the most pathetic legion I have ever seen in any MMORPG (I've played alot :D) Tera's pedobear community is better than this, no joke.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]heeyitsme ().

    • In or out? 3
      1.  
        Bring him Back! (0) 0%
      2.  
        Leave him out! (3) 100%
      I still think the core members of the legion have good intentions and are nice ppl, but some of their new ppl are arrogant/salty when doing chaos rifts. Yes few times they started changing their rotations just to ks from us and getting more mobs and after whispering trash to my friends in my grp. However, another time one of them whispered a place us to go before rift even started to avoid conflicts and I was cool with that. They aren't all the same.

      In general Chaos rift is a dps race and if u lose, ppl should't be so salty about it. The trashtalk just doesn't belong there.
    • Kegi wrote:

      I still think the core members of the legion have good intentions and are nice ppl, but some of their new ppl are arrogant/salty when doing chaos rifts. Yes few times they started changing their rotations just to ks from us and getting more mobs and after whispering trash to my friends in my grp. However, another time one of them whispered a place us to go before rift even started to avoid conflicts and I was cool with that. They aren't all the same.

      In general Chaos rift is a dps race and if u lose, ppl should't be so salty about it. The trashtalk just doesn't belong there.
      That person probably got kicked from legion by now haha. There were two guys from their legion that decided to do rifts with another group once, the leader trashtalked them with stuff like "backstabbers" and such.. and then kicked them - says enough about their "core" members..
    • I dont farm chaos mobs, so all I can say:
      I had some pvp instances with some members of Save A Cow (dreds, runatorium) and these players were lower than average in pvp skill/dps. As I remember, last time I invited your member with nickname Hemsy - gladiator. He will be an example of such ppl I described. If I remember someone else, I can add more nicknames, but who cares.
      So, if someone from this guild applies for my group, dont be surprised to get declined. Besides 1 man: Hurricane. He has very bad gear (pve), but I know he has very nice skill. That's the only one exception I have met.

      p.s. someone told about egocentrism - actually it's problem of the most guilds nowadays. Some ppl talk that it's even my problem too :D your wish, I dont argue it (but I didnt talk somewhere that I am superpro or something similar), but when, for example, I ask players from some "op" guilds about their gear for pvp instance and they wonder *lel, are u asking my gear? dont u know who am I ?* (they dont talk exactly this, but their answers looks like this) or when I ask clerics about their set and weapon, they wonder "wtf u need my weapon, for what? I am healer, u have to dont care about it". These times I think u cant call this guild was hurt by egocentrism, it's common issue.
      If someone wants to talk about why does cler need to link weapon, write pm in game D: Not going to discuss it here.
    • Kegi wrote:

      I still think the core members of the legion have good intentions and are nice ppl, but some of their new ppl are arrogant/salty when doing chaos rifts. Yes few times they started changing their rotations just to ks from us and getting more mobs and after whispering trash to my friends in my grp. However, another time one of them whispered a place us to go before rift even started to avoid conflicts and I was cool with that. They aren't all the same.

      In general Chaos rift is a dps race and if u lose, ppl should't be so salty about it. The trashtalk just doesn't belong there.
      This is what exactly I've been trying to say, don't generalize because only the 10% of Save a Cow are joining for chaos. Many members of the legion don't show bad behavior with others, so keep that in mind to respect. As I said, perhaps our way to work for chaos doesn't sound too moral, but as I'm also joining their alliances, I know I'm not helping at all in said case. They offered me help and if it weren't by them I wouldn't have the kinah I need to gear up my character (thanks to that I'm able to help others as well, who are not even in the legion).

      In summary, would you guys say these problems are caused by chaos rifts exclusively? Or is there anything else to remark?

      P.S Btw, haven't received a single pm yet, I'm still waiting for your proofs.
    • [NICK]narubax wrote:

      Kegi wrote:

      I still think the core members of the legion have good intentions and are nice ppl, but some of their new ppl are arrogant/salty when doing chaos rifts. Yes few times they started changing their rotations just to ks from us and getting more mobs and after whispering trash to my friends in my grp. However, another time one of them whispered a place us to go before rift even started to avoid conflicts and I was cool with that. They aren't all the same.

      In general Chaos rift is a dps race and if u lose, ppl should't be so salty about it. The trashtalk just doesn't belong there.
      This is what exactly I've been trying to say, don't generalize because only the 10% of Save a Cow are joining for chaos. Many members of the legion don't show bad behavior with others, so keep that in mind to respect. As I said, perhaps our way to work for chaos doesn't sound too moral, but as I'm also joining their alliances, I know I'm not helping at all in said case. They offered me help and if it weren't by them I wouldn't have the kinah I need to gear up my character (thanks to that I'm able to help others as well, who are not even in the legion).

      In summary, would you guys say these problems are caused by chaos rifts exclusively? Or is there anything else to remark?

      P.S Btw, haven't received a single pm yet, I'm still waiting for your proofs.
      10% join rifts? So you must have 200 members? Cause I doubt a full alliance every rift is 10% of the legion...

      So they helped you gear up by screwing up everyone else around and now you are doing the same?

      Clearly its not caused by chaos rifts exclusively, Desperation pointed some other pretty interesting cases, I had similar ones aswell. 90% of the legion consists of very bad players both in pve and pvp. When was the last time you saw a member join a pvp tournament? Good players stand out from the crowd, nobody from your legion stands out for anything other than griefing other players.

      Denying the things that your legion does wont get you anywhere, I don't need to send you any "proof" when almost everyone are united in their opinion about this legion. You are calling us all liars?