Stuck between templar and AT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stuck between templar and AT

Hello guys!

Im currently leveling AT and templar (temp 52, AT 36). So far, i like both of them... but cant decide on which one to stay. On my temp, i love all those selfheals, feels more durable, pull is amazing to have, but the weapon swap feels very slow and unrealible... even with 40 ms ping, i feel it takes around 1 sec before swap, which makes it somewhat tricky to use to shield buff > stumble > swap to gs > break power even on mobs, and nearly impossible to pull of in pvp (though this may be because im bad at it). On the AT, i enjoy the fact i dont have to swap, i think it hits harder even, but outside its 30% mitigation buff it feels very squishy, but thats all i can use for comparision... not enough i guess. I plan to switch my focus to PVP, once i find enough encounters and farm up some gear. But before that happens, i need to solve this "identity crisis". Can I ask you guys for indepth comparison between these two? Their pros, their cons, their matchups? Thank you.
    • [NICK]facevskeyboard wrote:

Hello guys!

Im currently leveling AT and templar (temp 52, AT 36). So far, i like both of them... but cant decide on which one to stay. On my temp, i love all those selfheals, feels more durable, pull is amazing to have, but the weapon swap feels very slow and unrealible... even with 40 ms ping, i feel it takes around 1 sec before swap, which makes it somewhat tricky to use to shield buff > stumble > swap to gs > break power even on mobs, and nearly impossible to pull of in pvp (though this may be because im bad at it). On the AT, i enjoy the fact i dont have to swap, i think it hits harder even, but outside its 30% mitigation buff it feels very squishy, but thats all i can use for comparision... not enough i guess. I plan to switch my focus to PVP, once i find enough encounters and farm up some gear. But before that happens, i need to solve this "identity crisis". Can I ask you guys for indepth comparison between these two? Their pros, their cons, their matchups? Thank you.

Go for the Tech all the way, there aren't many and they are much more fun to play. Yes they are squishy and annoyingly they need MB/MAcc stones, so u will be spending more on gearing up than the Templar but it's worth it.