PvE Rotations?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your reply didn't helped me at all Drak :)
      Since no1 knows anything on this forum , I've been experiencing all kinds of combos :) got a good combo which gives me 4.3~5k dps and I`ll leave it here maybe it helps some1 in the future :)

Collapsing Smash + Storm Strike x3 -> Cooling wave + Wave of destruction -> Idium Fist/Idium Ray (chose which one is not on CD) -> Burning cannon shot + Repeated Cannon shot x2 -> Two-Handed Strike + Flame of Demolition . This is the rotation, after you finish it you will need to a few seconds to wait to start it again , in those seconds feel free to use Lifeline Slash , Cleave Armour , Leap of Destruction , Surge of Glory+Mana Absorption / Vampiric Wave , Silence Smash , Bludgeon , whatever of these skills to fill the gap u need to wait for Collapsing Smash cd.

My stigma build : aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/kACHJMN65

For those who dosn't know the skill names : i.imgur.com/Mni008Q.png
      easy mode - casual PvE hero

The post was edited 1 time, last by iSTAN ().

• If you want to deal more damage in pve, listen to Drakaraz.
      Power Increase is a must (10% atk speed is 10%), though idium bombardment is arguable.
      Idium whip is a crap skill at best.

And if you use PI, you will need a new rotation anyway, due to changing atk speeds.
      The only other suggestion i can give, is leaving out idium ray from your rotation, keep it for times when everything else is on cd.
      Also put cp on pve attack if you haven't done so.
    • Click wrote:

iSTAN wrote:

Since no1 knows nothing on this forum
      So every1 knows everything :)
      LMAO, fixed. Seems like I was a dumbass 1y ago.

Helkeheri wrote:

If you want to deal more damage in pve, listen to Drakaraz.
      Power Increase is a must (10% atk speed is 10%), though idium bombardment is arguable.
      Idium whip is a crap skill at best.

And if you use PI, you will need a new rotation anyway, due to changing atk speeds.
      The only other suggestion i can give, is leaving out idium ray from your rotation, keep it for times when everything else is on cd.
      Also put cp on pve attack if you haven't done so.
      U're telling me that with 10% atk speed for 30s in a 5m fight you can deal more dmg than using lifeline slash for 5 times ? i doubt it but i will make a test special for you when i get home and i will post the numbers :) (i'll edit this post)

It has been over a year since i've posted this so ofc i got the pve CP + the rotation is slightly improved now.

The post was edited 2 times, last by iSTAN ().

• Made another reply since the edit has to be approved by a moderator :aunhappy:
      OK, tests were conducted ( PICS ) :
      :nothingtoseehere:
      ( btw u can find my gear on aiDPSMeter's MyAion widget :) )

if we remove the godstone procs and the lifeline slash we can compare the dps with and without 10% attack speed in a 3m dps test.

Without 10% AS -> 896,851 in a 3m dps run. adding lifeline slash's dmg -> 910,387.
      With 10% AS -> 877,596 in a 3m dps run.

Even if in the test with the Power Increase i got more dmg overall it turned out that it's all about rng of the crits and godstone So in my opinion it's all about ur playstyle

Mentioning private servers or linking to the forum of a private server isn't allowed.
      Senpai

The post was edited 3 times, last by iSTAN ().

• Well, u see. More attack speed, more hits, more gs proc. Regardless, if you are that set on using this setup, i don't think any of the 10 AT can help you.

And i have no idea why you have +2 skills and shield + wrath wave or whatever was it's name. At 72 you should hold agro ez against anyone with the default one without taunting. And lok, gok, arkhal, kroban really doesn't require the shield.

You'd be better off with maxing your 3 hardest hitting skills, idium fist, two handed strike+the melee chain skill.

But whatever floats your boat.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Helkeheri ().