CliickTVaion - Gladiator

• [Youtube & Stream]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CliickTVaion - Gladiator

Youtuber name: CliickTV

Youtube channel link: ClickTVaion

Server and Faction: Antriksha Elyos

Video content type: Group PvP, Arena PvP (1vs1, Chaos, Coop, Glory)

Uploading new videos every: ...now and then, whenever we had a good fight (i do not upload everything, i skip uploading randoms, fights where we owend our opponents or get owned by opponents).

Streamer name: Cliick_TV

Stream link: twitch.tv/cliick_tv

Server and Faction: Antriksha Elyos

Stream type: mainly group PvP

Streaming: sometimes streaming

Something about myself:

I am ... old :P ... and I am from Germany. My Ping is still bad! Hii :thumbsup:

I play AION since ~2009, started playing as a Gladiator. During 3.x i got a bit bored (yes i could not get that extendable Polearm back then) and rerolled to Sorcerer. By the time i realized Sorcerer is not really a class for me, I wasn't really good at it either, so I rolled back to my Gladiator.

Currently playing Bard, cuz game getting boring playing one class all the time. :asad:

All my videos I upload are usually recorded with Teamspeak (obviously), therefor you MIGHT hear some rude words flying around :|

Leave feedback about what I can do better and enjoy the videos.

Specs:

The post was edited 13 times, last by Click: ...cuz i can :v ().

• You did one thing that I would have done differently. I usually skip the mobs on the small corridor going to the right and hook on the stairs.
    I'm also stupid for not thinking to mark those signs while I move around. I wait until I get all 3 and look up for the right one.
  • SO LONG..... :asmile:

Prologue: "OH NO NOT AGAIN a 'i quit the game and return 1 months later' post, gtfo already bye." :aamazing:

It's time for me to resign from AION for now. (please do not censor this post, I try to be as objective and nice as possible :asad: )

I've started on a private server in patch 1.5, and quickly settled over to Retail after finding the game very attractive and worth spending a monthly subscription for it (NCSoft).

I've had lots of fun in the game, most of it during 2.x Patch in Gelkmaros and Ingisson and the whole 4.x patch and the beginning of 5.0, together with my premade back then (Chill, Vallar, Dracooo, Memini and Pattrice and many other people I played with over the years).

There's over 250 videos on my channel, half of them are unlisted PvP videos, which I won't enable for public, my channel however remain active for nostalgia issues and maybe for new games coming (Ashes of Creation is on my list but it will take some months, if not over a year to be released).

The reason for giving up on this game is simple:
    I didn't play the past 4 months, since I kinda was done with my set in 5.8 and was only waiting for 6.2 - a fresh start, or a new dawn how they call it.
    5.8 itself already was pretty boring, there was nothing to do anymore, running the same instances over and over again gets tiring.
    My ingame friends realized this way earlier than me and quit way earlier, which led to having no PvP group anymore.
    PvP kept me playing this game, I wasn't one of those top gg op pvp players, but I enjoyed it, I lost alot but also won alot, which kept me playing.

I (we) thought 6.2 will change everything and we start playing again as a team like before - it didn't. Everything is worse now than before. The whole system is flawed, and even more shop dependant than in 5.8 - I never thought this could be possible, but it is. It's actually a shame, this patch has potential with the correct management and incentive for free-to-play players (which I certainly am NOT).
    I won't go into detail, it would only end in flaming Gameforge, there's other topics full of complaints, which i fully agree on any of them.

I will keep lurking on the forum here, maybe something changes and is worth to read, or even worth to login again, who knows.
    Right now, and probably till 6.5 where they fix some mistakes of 6.0/6.2 there's no incentive for me to play.

Last but not least, cookies to @Galeas for beeing probably the best community manager I've seen on this forum/game ever since february 2012 - you have the hardest job in the world and you're doing it right. I hope more people would understand your job and appreciate it, instead of hammering on you.
    Thanks also to @Sita and his team - you keep the forum clean and are respectful to the member, even tho harsh words are flying here sometimes.

In dem Sinne, habe d'Ehre.
    (Cya around).
  • Props to you mate , the current situation is positive on ur side since u are saying that u have a shittons of kaisinel potions but u realize when things get out of hand and decide to leave with dignity rather than playing what u paid.
  • Nuke wrote:

respect for a good player and fellow gladiator
    Thanks and maybe see you in future again, who knows.

Hizamaruu wrote:

Props to you mate , the current situation is positive on ur side since u are saying that u have a shittons of kaisinel potions but u realize when things get out of hand and decide to leave with dignity rather than playing what u paid.
    I don't have Kaisinel Potions, I could have if I spend money as stated in another topic, yes. It's sad, I love this game, I also spent alot of money on this "hobby" to stay competitive, but things, as you say, get out of hand now.
  • Click wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

Props to you mate , the current situation is positive on ur side since u are saying that u have a shittons of kaisinel potions but u realize when things get out of hand and decide to leave with dignity rather than playing what u paid.
    I don't have Kaisinel Potions, I could have if I spend money as stated in another topic, yes. It's sad, I love this game, I also spent alot of money on this "hobby" to stay competitive, but things, as you say, get out of hand now.
    Oh my missunderstanding then , imo its okay to spend money for ur hobby, its not okay when the hobby forces u to spent money so u can play it the way u want ...or even play it. Anyway, good luck with everything that u decide to do :asmile: