FeloGrafix Chanter *_*

• [Youtube & Stream]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FeloGrafix Chanter *_*

Youtuber name: Felo882

Youtube channel link: youtube.com/user/Felo882

Server and Faction: EU Loki ~ Elyos (NA TIAMAT/Korea chrysler)

Video content type: Tutorials | News | Korea updates | Fun Videos

Uploading new videos every: Mondays (if I don't feel like it... NO!! video) XD

Lates video Aion: Lohnt es sich AION anzufangen?

Something about myself:

Well good question what can I say About me….?
      I have been playing Aion since Korea Beta and I will never Quit *_* muahahahaha xD

Ok…ok… Sirius!

My Name is Jawad Ahmad, 28 years old and I am a Computer Animator working as a 3d environment artist. Curranty I am living in the UK so I am always struggling with the time difference even thou it’s just one Hour…. I have a complicated way of think because I always try to see thinks from all sides possible...~ (so just bear with me and let me explain hehe) I can speak about 6 languages even thou I have done 2 semesters of Korean I don’t consider Korean been one of them (yet). Currently I am learning Japanese and I will get back to Korean after I am done. It’s my dream to be able to speak all languages in the world xD

I am a helpful and simple person with big plans heheh xD I used to play console games but after finding Aion, I totally devoted my life to MMORPG’s.
      I am never worried for new content as I deeply believe that changes need to happen even if it is a bad change, as players WE
      decide what we will make out of it.

I have about 6-8 Aion clients on my PC because I try to Test and play on all of them as this helps me to stay ahead of my game and have a better understanding of the coming updates (the server I am the most active is Loki thou) I Idolize Hayao Miyazaki and I LOVEEEEE IU her Voice means hope to me.

If you don’t know IU she sang the song IU – Atreia.
      I am a Huge Anime & Manga Fan.

Well guess that’s it…if you have any questions... just ask.

Kindly Regards
      Felo

Streamer name: FeloGrafix

Stream link: twitch.tv/felografix

Server and Faction: EU Loki ~ Elyos (NA TIAMAT/Korea chrysler)

Stream type: Korea updates

Streaming: cumming back soon ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]felografix ().