Brain fried help needed on what to take from chest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Brain fried help needed on what to take from chest

Hi,

I have reached 65 and opening 65 armour and weapon chest. (jakunerk) Mad grendal set, armour has all identified as 5 slot so far. I have got the ancient coin armour and greatsword. My shield and sword are from the fine weapon chest given to me.

Question is. Do I take the Mad Grendal greatsword or shield from the chest. Which one is the best investment for an all round Templar. I do not do much pvp, (only in dregions) basically I suck at pvp. Plan is to select one and get the rest with ancient coins so I will have good greatsword, sword and shield.
    • Hmm. You need a good sword and shield aswell, for example when pulling adds together in swb, ... you can use sword/shield with stubborn spirit.

You have a pretty good greatsword for starters. The ancient coin greatsword +5 is pretty similar to the Mad Grendal greatsword +8~9 unless you get best stats and 6-slot obviously.

My advice, get the shield and do instances (read: SWB, Rentus Base HM, Runadium, ...) To get a mythical greatsword, sword.
      Divine