Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Aion 6.2 Not Perfect

Poor quality of recent NPC voice lines

Erik

Legendary Transformation Pots Recieved are going to disappear?

Adartaer

Nergal Server

Sphyrel

Lost with gear

Recent Activities

• Graphene -

Posted the thread Aion 6.2 Not Perfect.

Thread
    The new update just dropped, sadly it look more like a mobile game, we event have pop up message wen you enter a instance to get boost. Whit time player will banish from the game, thanks to the lack of consumables required to progress. So here are some…
  • Erik -

Replied to the thread Poor quality of recent NPC voice lines.

Yeah the old npc voices are better by far! And yes the new voices often sound like a radio clip lmao
  • Erik -

Liked Furrybeans’s post in the thread Poor quality of recent NPC voice lines.

Like (Post)
    A little bit of a rant combined with hopefully some constructive criticism over the voice line audio quality in Aion: There's a distinct difference between the old NC voice lines and the Gameforge ones. It particularly stands out when there's an area of…
  • Adartaer -

Replied to the thread Legendary Transformation Pots Recieved are going to disappear?.

How players which no paying a real money can get more Transforms when we can buy only one per week? And those who want to buy them from Aion Shop can buy thousand of them. Are you plan to do something with that? To free2play players can be equal to p2w…
  • Adartaer -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Legendary Transformation Pots Recieved are going to disappear?.

Like (Post)
    As far as I know it shouldn't disappear. I will get more precise info.
  • Adartaer -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Legendary Transformation Pots Recieved are going to disappear?.

Like (Post)
    Yes. After using them they disappear within 10 minutes.
  • The Real Flavi -

Replied to the thread Legendary Transformation Pots Recieved are going to disappear?.

@Galeas any new/more precise info regarding the pots?
  • Sphyrel -

Replied to the thread Nergal Server.

It's kinda meh. Especially the situation with Ereshkigal, they just needed to create a new single international server. Sadly, they should kinda merge Nergal and Ereshkigal. And yeah, try to fix the numbers on elyos/asmo
  • Elysorrow -

Posted the thread Lost with gear.

Thread
    Though I played couple of days on PTS, I find official patch quite different, with some skills gone that were on PTS ( fall was there that i remember, rune knife wasn't...). On PTS there wasn't old gear to compare and I find playing with old one much…
  • Xanoa -

Replied to the thread running scroll exchange in 6.0.

Quote from Neverfelt: “@Galeas About this compensation item " [Event] Selection Box of Legendary Transformation Potions " it says on description: " This item will be dissapear at the end of the event ". Is this wrong? Can i get some confirmation…