Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to have fun in Aion?? [short time playing, beginner level]

Enjoykin

what is easier ?

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

[NICK]rahnxah

Any Future Plans About Servers ?

Keymaker

[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

Bob

Recent Activities

• Enjoykin -

Replied to the thread How to have fun in Aion?? [short time playing, beginner level].

Please tell me, is this in which version of aion pvp was independent of equipping and enchanting? Provide details and give examples with video,where the stripped character kills the dressed one, due to the high quality of the game. 2019 comes and people…
  • Lisa97 -

Posted the thread what is easier ?.

Thread
    What is easier? Makarna or Prometun ? Becouse i am doing prometun but I am kinda scared to go on makarna :v
  • terent -

Liked Keymaker’s post in the thread Any Future Plans About Servers ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alibi: “Nergal/Deyla merge the dream. I don't know how it is on other servers but Nergal open world is pretty aids, you either find nobody or you find 5-6man groups. There's like 6-8 super geared people on each side and the rest are still…
  • [NICK]rahnxah -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

If i where to use the sparse time i have nowdays into this magpie event i would not have time for the others. Actually it requires an stupid quantity of farm/time. Let alone that plain farming might be better than the event per se... So ill just roll…
  • Keymaker -

Replied to the thread Any Future Plans About Servers ?.

Quote from Alibi: “Nergal/Deyla merge the dream. I don't know how it is on other servers but Nergal open world is pretty aids, you either find nobody or you find 5-6man groups. There's like 6-8 super geared people on each side and the rest are still…
  • Bob -

Replied to the thread How to have fun in Aion?? [short time playing, beginner level].

You can only have fun by just only doing PvE as a beginner for a short time. PvP is gear based, skill doesn't matter much like old times, gear=win at least for now so you won't be able to have fun doing PvP. PvE is your only option and that's what people…
  • Quote from Psycho: “What kind of luck is that? Have ultimate wep. +15 in 3 months ? Wow. Just wow… I thought its a long term goal xd. ” I saw a lot of people with +15 ultimate weapon but rest is full ancient or crafted gear. They just use their…
  • Kuroiz -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Magpie is a bad event but the dice is really great so its good to see gameforge trying to help the playerbase.
  • Also most of the players who have good gear now are mostly veteran players who saved up many stones and serums for legendary and ultimate stones. A guy I know already has 3 parts +15 ultimate but hes been playing since beta and had a lot of supply saved…
  • Bob -

Replied to the thread Any Future Plans About Servers ?.

Quote from Alibi: “Edit: Oh also this economy is great. Checked broker yesterday on Antri, 119k per snowball. On Nergal it's around 450k per snowball :D ” I hope those are not +1 Snowflakes :)