Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.5 First Info

thalico

Pinned Show us your character's FACE

Elsa279

Pinned Hello I’m Sparx

Talentfreiermage

Blocklist server-wide

Desolator

Support team - what is that

SirLamence

Recent Activities

• thalico -

Replied to the thread 6.5 First Info.

@Kelekelio, do you mind posting the Comics cartoon from 5.0 on Powerbook again? the old links aren't working anymore aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Comic_-_Episode_1_Resurrection aion.plaync.com/board/cartoon/index
  • Erik -

Liked Elsa279’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
    My Angelonika...
  • Noctis -

Replied to the thread 6.5 First Info.

when is it going live ? next week or longer
  • Elsa279 -

Replied to the thread Show us your character's FACE.

• Talentfreiermage -

Replied to the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

Quote from Senpai: “Quote from Sparx: “yea... the EN com lost :( ” ENG community doesn't lose. We allow others to win. ” like there is no ENG community this is the german here xD
  • Desolator -

Replied to the thread Blocklist server-wide.

Quote from t0re: “in server wide u are playing with your own faction ONLY, not opposite. And no it doesnt work "block name-server" u can only block while u are still in the same instance, if they leave and u stay inside u can no longer block either. and…
  • SirLamence -

Liked t0re’s post in the thread Support team - what is that.

Like (Post)
    thats a browser issue ,check the version and try to update it regardless of which browser it is also believe me those bans are totally needed. before GF was doing them friend of mine wasnt logging for years and then out of the blue his acc got hacked and…
  • SirLamence -

Replied to the thread Support team - what is that.

Thank you all for helping out. It is lovely to see that the community is so sweet and helpful. The problem was indeed the browser, i did change to another one and was successful in contacting the support. Now only one could hope the problem gets…
  • Senpai -

Quote from Sparx: “yea... the EN com lost :( ” ENG community doesn't lose. We allow others to win.
  • Sparx -

Only germans here, where are your mates @Erik ? :D