Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Honour points issue

Mihriimah

But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

Zara

Is this a joke to you? [Luna Kinah Bundle]

PapaSchultz

Constantly crashing during siege, despite running on the lowest possible settings on a mid end pc.

Nuke

Daeva Skills low rate problem

Hakurin

Recent Activities

• Mihriimah -

Replied to the thread Honour points issue.

i think 900 is good but we dont need coz u can get max.200 point per siege (if u re active and good player) i getting 580 honour points per week and im cleric i just healing ppl 580x4 = 2320 honour point per mounth they wanna join siege alli and stay afk…
  • Enaris -

Quote from Lara: “Quote from Enaris: “Well if some at least a few sieges are won by the underdog faction, no need to be on every single siege. So it is better than before. ...... ” Yes, is needed to be on every single siege, because divine…
  • killer415tv -

Liked Judasz’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    Another day and we are without a proper solution / answer. What a shameless company, my Gosh how u guys survived for so long on the game market bussines... @Galeas
  • killer415tv -

Liked BoroBeast’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    My sincere opinion? A part of the community already gave up trying to find solutions or arguing just to be ignored or shut down. The numbers speak for themselves.
  • netoulas -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Maintenance 17.10.2018.

Like (Post)
    maintenance_mecanicien.png
    This Wednesday, October 17th, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CEST. [Events] - [Event] The Moon Festival - still active until 24.10.2018. - [Event…
  • killer415tv -

Liked shynon’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    Guys, i think this has to be addressed as well. jsfiddle.net/7z8q6odm/64/embedded/result Play around with it and see how insane it actually is to enchant for yourself. I'd love to see either more ways to aquire Legendary Enchantment Stones or a drastic…
  • Incendium -

Liked Lynx’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “[Additional information] - Kinah drop event: - You will drop 500 000 kinah on the last boss of the Mirash refuge - You will drop 6 000 000 kinah on the last boss of the Prometun's Workshop (equally divided between party members) - You…
  • Donut -

Liked Xanoa’s post in the thread Honour points issue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Donut: “Quote from Galeas: “The Honour Points will be adjusted so that the minimum required to keep your rank is 900 points within 4 weeks. If other requirements are fulfilled. ” 900 points/month. So the ppl from the losing faction can…
  • Keiji -

• Xanoa -

Quote from Donut: “Quote from Galeas: “The Honour Points will be adjusted so that the minimum required to keep your rank is 900 points within 4 weeks. If other requirements are fulfilled. ” 900 points/month. So the ppl from the losing faction can…