Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves

Accuracy

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Ydri

Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?

[NICK]xkoma007x

Arena

Sparx

Pinned 6.5 First Info

Vichel1

Recent Activities

• Accuracy -

Replied to the thread Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves.

Sooo you're really spamming that /attack command even though auto attacks are basically useless? Also why is it using the normal chat at the start? Why doesn't it weave an auto attack before devotion? So many questions
  • Ydri -

Replied to the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

got title "border trespasser" H87wjpt.png and dont know when or where I got it. Some ppl need +5% move speed so... can somebody answer?
  • Grzyb -

Liked Deadlift’s post in the thread How To: Revive Aion Free To Play.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZAISHEN: “Quote from Hizamaruu: “Sorry to break it to you but you are suggesting these to the wrong people. They are just publishing the game.Even a small price change in something has to be done by NCsoft in korea. ” I know, but i think…
  • Grzyb -

Liked twardy’s post in the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vichel1: “I don't have the time to run 50 Naras a week on 10 alts... ” Unfortunately this game is not for casuals. To max your gear/stigmas/deavonian skills you have to play a lot or have deep pockets.
  • Grzyb -

Liked Vichel1’s post in the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Like (Post)
    I don't have the time to run 50 Naras a week on 10 alts...
  • Grzyb -

Liked Neverfelt’s post in the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tornheim: “Just use Narakkalli. Run through the whole instance to see if Shukikruk spawns. Tutorial video below :) ” I did 45 runs around like this, only spawned shugo there twice, and both times gave me the same skill i don't need... It's…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Vichel1’s post in the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Like (Post)
    So, Daevanion skills. Incredibly vital to making a class competitive both in PvE and PvP. I think that skills needed to bring a class to an acceptable power level should not be as hard to obtain as they are currently. Both in PvP and PvE Daevanion…
  • [NICK]xkoma007x -

Replied to the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Quote from twardy: “Quote from Vichel1: “I don't have the time to run 50 Naras a week on 10 alts... ” Unfortunately this game is not for casuals. To max your gear/stigmas/deavonian skills you have to play a lot or have deep pockets. ” Totally…
  • Watchcat -

Replied to the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

• BoroBeast -

Liked ZAISHEN’s post in the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Like (Post)
    :nothingtoseehere: Please refrain from just substantively saying "quit the game" -Senpai