Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Shugocopia box

Hakurin

Your November Adventure OPEN TO EVERYONE

Sita

[Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure

Sita

Okay, you've tried new servers twice, the new patch is cool but not the Aion most of us grew up playing. When are we gonna talk about "Legacy" servers? 2.* 3.* ?

Fregion

Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Psycho

Recent Activities

• Hakurin -

Replied to the thread Shugocopia box.

Quote from Senpai: “Try sending a ticket to support. Even if they say they can't change it, atleast you tried. ” Nice way to swamp support with even more tickets if you already know they can't do it.
  • Sita -

Replied to the thread Your November Adventure OPEN TO EVERYONE.

closing this - use the other thread :closed:
  • [NICK]Yuih -

dam you are right. Unf i had no way to see it. I just seen it vanish
  • Xanoa -

it was not deleted you can see in the link here
  • [NICK]Yuih -

Posted the thread Your November Adventure OPEN TO EVERYONE.

Thread
    My first post has been deleted wiithout any message to me.... i think and hope just because i refear to RU server? Hope this. Anyway... "Exclusive to returners and newcomers: earn valuable equipment in our two autumn events which turn the cold and grey…
  • Senpai -

Liked Frazan’s post in the thread Shugocopia box.

Like (Post)
    i will try that and keep you inform so if someone have the same issue you will know the answer.
  • Sita -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure.

merged into the respective thread - Celes/Galeas are already on it Quote from Sita: “Quote from Celes: “I have tried to catch some Shugos from Aion Team, but at this moment still waiting for answer/confirmation. If we won't manage to share info…
  • Lemonzz -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure.

Quote from Senpai: “I didn't introduce anything, I don't make these events, I'm not even a Gameforge employee. I only have to make sure people respect the community guidelines. If someone is angry and makes a constructive on-topic post, I won't censor…
  • Frazan -

Replied to the thread Shugocopia box.

i will try that and keep you inform so if someone have the same issue you will know the answer.
  • Frazan -

Liked Senpai’s post in the thread Shugocopia box.

Like (Post)
    Try sending a ticket to support. Even if they say they can't change it, atleast you tried.