Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?

Miiuuchan

[Discussion Thread] Return to the Shugo Imperial Tomb 18.07.-08.08.2018

faker

Sort of New

zembral

Pinned 6.5 First Info

Donut

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Kelekelio

Recent Activities

• Miiuuchan -

Replied to the thread Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?.

Quote from Kotoro: “Let me be clear, Gameforge launched several servers at 5.6 that mostly failed, & now we are delayed for the 6.2 due to empty server fusion. Seems fine, any Moderator can reply if they are planning to open a brand new server at 6.2…
  • faker -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Return to the Shugo Imperial Tomb 18.07.-08.08.2018.

Dark dragon isnt a big deal so Idk why you want it so much? Suna is way more worth than this skin
  • zembral -

Replied to the thread Sort of New.

Oh wow that was a quick reply. I was thinking of going asmo as my primary character last time was asmo.
  • [NICK]n00b -

Replied to the thread Sort of New.

Deyla either asmo or ely. I suggest asmo.
  • zembral -

Posted the thread Sort of New.

Thread
    Hello there I am new of sorts in that I have not been on aion in some time. Only recently got the itch to come back as I miss the game. Anyway got the game downloading and I am deciding to start all over again and I am just wondering what server I should…
  • esset23 -

Liked Kelekelio’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    gifwha.gif
  • Donut -

Liked Esqui3463465’s post in the thread 6.5 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Noctis: “gotta say this skill system is disgusting. completely random skill book from the box. for your class, but still, if you're unlucky, it will take u months and months to get the one you need lol .. e2yfesD.png was excited to see…
  • Donut -

Replied to the thread 6.5 First Info.

Quote from Esqui3463465: “The SM has the new skills and plays against Bard (and some other classes) :)) 아이온 신규 데바 스킬 먹은 정령성으로 PvP, Aion 6.5 Spiritmaster New devanion skill ” Thanks for the link. From this video i got the answer to my question.
  • Donut -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Return to the Shugo Imperial Tomb 18.07.-08.08.2018.

Quote from Neverfelt: “The paradox here is, the more gameforge is delaying these p2w items, the more money they loose. Items like this has value NOW , not shortly before 6.2 They put this box very soon in this patch which only a handfull of people…
  • breezee -

Liked Rebelbabe’s post in the thread Secret That You Discovered About Atreia.

Like (Post)
    Nice find Erik, I never noticed that. And uhm, I only stole them maybe 10 times There used to be little books lying about on the ground or in little places near npcs for you to read a bit about some mobs. Thinking of a book that told you some history…