Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tiamaranta's Eye

Choopazaloopa

Friendly Neighborhood Badasses [NOW RECRUITING]

Melaniesama

Fixing loot in automatically created alliances

Tower of challenge in 5.8 - more harder

nay

Server Merge Discussion

Mika

Recent Activities

• Shaoron -

Liked randomforumuser’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I think you either don't know how to properly chance or play this event or you're lying. ” "You got less rewards than me, you must be lying" ???
  • Erik -

Liked Kroata01’s post in the thread Tiamaranta's Eye.

Like (Post)
    The moment we lost tiamaranta eye ingame, aion went :thumbdown: for me... Put it back as an event , cmooon give us some interesting stuffs in this game...
  • Choopazaloopa -

Replied to the thread Tiamaranta's Eye.

"Pay for shugo coins and get your box with twisted sunayaka weapons" Gameforge(c)
  • Shechinah -

Liked Helkeheri’s post in the thread Aion Going Downhill. New MMO/MMORPG.

Like (Post)
    Who the hell in their right mind would jump another game in GF hands? Boi, i wouldn't play HF 3 if GF released it.
  • Shechinah -

Liked Tiru’s post in the thread Server Merge Discussion.

Like (Post)
    DW the pros from Antri are coming to push your lvl up.
  • Melaniesama -

Replied to the thread Legion Asmo Friendly Neighborhood Badasses [NOW RECRUITING].

Announcement We are happy to add a new Tribunus and Centurion to the ranks today, a warm welcome to Kirenai and Dzivlaba! :) Recruitment is still ongoing, and there's still room for over 50 badasses. There's no need for a confirmation to join. So if you…
  • gojilas -

Liked Sebivine’s post in the thread Server Merge Discussion.

Like (Post)
    1 week ago: OMG gameforge what taking merges so long economy and balance is bad on new servers give us merges already now: OMG gameforge merges gonna destroy economy and balance 1 week ago: merges not gonna matter, antri and grendal are dead…
  • Kroata01 -

Replied to the thread Tiamaranta's Eye.

The moment we lost tiamaranta eye ingame, aion went :thumbdown: for me... Put it back as an event , cmooon give us some interesting stuffs in this game...
  • Rebelbabe -

Posted the thread Fixing loot in automatically created alliances.

Thread
    Today I joined and completed weekly siege in colourful swamp. After killing boss, no one could loot it. When checking loot distribution it was set at round robin and roll on superior items. Do not know if it would have made any difference but asked…
  • Whiteheather -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

Like (Post)
    my cats are spoiled till no end :D and she is the cutest ever (for sure cuter as a 3headed ? dragon cat) though she is quite old by now (21), so not sure how much longer I will have her