Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Murskaaja

Gold Sand Shop - Prices do not reflect value of ingame currency

[NICK]xolido

PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Alibi

But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

[NICK]ciotau

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Sparx

Recent Activities

• Hashtag -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Looking for STEAM Streamers.

Like (Post)
    7582-2018-10-16-gf-streaming-artwork-jpgDear players and fans, We are planning to launch 24/7 streaming on Steam. We strongly believe this can be put into reality with your help. The base of every game is the community and Steam is a huge audience where…
  • Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from Saketini: “same... i want bunny mount :< i bouth like 600 boundles with items, but maybe idk 7 meat? like wtf... ” At least you got a meat, I have not had a single meat in whole event. :'<
  • [NICK]xolido -

Replied to the thread Gold Sand Shop - Prices do not reflect value of ingame currency.

• shynon -

Liked Kuroiz’s post in the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Like (Post)
    Failing stones day after day. Do dred/runa/arena get stones, fail them. Repeat after repeat. I got soo tilted that I bought all the enchant stones from broker for 20-30kk and now I dont even have kinnah to buy power shards and transform scrolls just to…
  • shynon -

Liked Neverfelt’s post in the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Like (Post)
    The person who designed 6.2 enchanting system runaway from a mental institution... In previous patches with mighty supplements and sure success i though aion finally put behind this old idiotic system for good. Why the steps back damn it? Why we have to…
  • Saketini -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

same... i want bunny mount :< i bouth like 600 boundles with items, but maybe idk 7 meat? like wtf...
  • shynon -

Liked Kotoro’s post in the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Like (Post)
    Me and 10 other players willing to wait 1 more week to see what they gonna do. Then we will simply leave, we don't care anymore, we could donate monthly but simply seeing all the mistake, the missinformations, the event, the nerf, we donated 0€ I…
  • Alibi -

Replied to the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Quote from Applepie: “Quote from Konoyaro: “Craft some ultimates and wait with enchanting till 6.5. I will do the same. I just enchant my stuff to +10, and gather stuff for next patch. ” So you're waiting for 6.5 for 3% success rates?Also from what…