Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?

testtestlab

6.2 TRANSFORMATION CONTRACT DROP

testtestlab

Duplicated Daevanation Skills

terent

[Discussion Thread] Birthday Party

Doombolt

Are you kidding me?! [Happy Birthday Event]

boikovpro

Recent Activities

• testtestlab -

Replied to the thread Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?.

Quote from laxalope: “Quote from Candycane: “i saved up 140 legendary stones and i manage to make 1 piece +15 ” 140 legendary stones? What am I doing wrong? Arenas dont give enchants, from dred and runa you receive 1-2-3 bundles with a 10% chance…
  • testtestlab -

Replied to the thread 6.2 TRANSFORMATION CONTRACT DROP.

I'm so close to deleting the game. Today with reset 6 chars, 6 contracts and all white.... They expect people to spend hundreds of euros to just get a gold one? What's this? We were so better off with monthly subscription games...
  • terent -

Replied to the thread Duplicated Daevanation Skills.

The shugo from garden can drop an ancient chest and it only gives one skill indeed. Thats intended. You need a legendary chest.
  • Enaris -

Since update I got 3 shugos from garden, 3 times same skill. Several legion members also got issues with duplictae skills from shugo. If that high is the rate of duplicates, for sure I will not waste my goldbars in the that shop.
  • terent -

I got the same skill as well, similar to my 2 friends. Might be a bug? Are we just EXTREMELY unlucky?
  • testtestlab -

Posted the thread Duplicated Daevanation Skills.

Thread
    So, 1 week in and I'm so excited to spend another 200 GOLD BARS from all the money I SAVED LAST YEAR preparing for 6 and what do I get ? :dislike: THE SAME SKILL I GOT LAST WEEK !!!!! :dislike: Cant sell it, can't trade it, It's 200 GOLD BARS WASTED DOWN THE…
  • Doombolt -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Birthday Party.

I got some mob to spawn, whooped his lower part of the body and got a rank C minion, to add to my vast collection. Yaay
  • Sorayami -

Replied to the thread 6.2 TRANSFORMATION CONTRACT DROP.

they did the right thing to melk the player Implemented zero sources for transformation, let ppl crying about that and then opened happy hour with 40% so ppl could cash and get their transfomation. Sadly ppl even fell right in their trap.
  • iduk -

Replied to the thread Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?.

Quote from Buburuza: “And about enchating there is a fixes rate of every leveling, but i don't know if GameForge change that rate, I also spend 150+ Legendary and I manage to do +11 only. ” Already upgraded my first 3 parts to legendary and enchanted…