Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Waq

Maintenance 19.12.2018

Galeas

Legendary Keberium

xSaidou

Pinned 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread

testtestlab

Luna wardrobe improvment

Recent Activities

• terent -

Liked testtestlab’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    As mostly a PvP player In my case I just find the game boring and frustrating Boring parts: Camps are about an hour a week and then you have to wait Daily pvp is mostly about camping camps and killing no geared people Dredgion is pve rush Runatorium is…
  • Waq -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

@Galeas Having makarna scrolls in shop will increase your aion coin sale by alot idk why you guys havent done it so far. Instead we get stupid rng boxes like really? Do something good for community ty.
  • Sita -

Liked [NICK]verizan’s post in the thread Luna wardrobe improvment.

Like (Post)
    1. Allow to register any item. Currently a lot of items just cannot be registred, for example: Forsaken Temple Hauberk cannot be stored in the wardrobe. 2. If possible allow to register remodeled items. Some unobtainable skins exists only as already…
  • Kery -

Quote from Hakurin: “There are no reset scrolls anymore because you're supposed to use luna instead (click on the + next to your instance of choice in the instance list ingame). ” You can´t use Luna for Makarna in 6.2. The only way for additional…
  • Hakurin -

Quote from Waq: “can we please get makarna reset scrolls in shop? Ty ” There are no reset scrolls anymore because you're supposed to use luna instead (click on the + next to your instance of choice in the instance list ingame).
  • Hakurin -

Liked testtestlab’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    As mostly a PvP player In my case I just find the game boring and frustrating Boring parts: Camps are about an hour a week and then you have to wait Daily pvp is mostly about camping camps and killing no geared people Dredgion is pve rush Runatorium is…
  • Waq -

can we please get makarna reset scrolls in shop? Ty
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread Maintenance 19.12.2018.

The maintenance is now over and servers are back online smile.png
  • xSaidou -

Replied to the thread Legendary Keberium.

Quote from Grimmzard: “Yup every 6 hours , random spots tho....and yea done with group up with randoms because everyone roll on that legendary stone and have ancient lakrum gear on wich they will use it prolly and yea they are afk 80% of the time so u…
  • testtestlab -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.