Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Galeas

Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?

Galeas

6.2 GLORY POINTS

Keymaker

Pinned Hello I’m Sparx

Tallulah

Pinned 6.2 First Info

roflatgf

Recent Activities

• Galeas -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

It is intended but the flesh is not dropping every time. I didn't say it's not dropping at all. It's "just" that it's not dropping 100% like before. We are still talking about the flesh right?
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?.

Quote from Ashandarey: “Quote from Galeas: “It will be in the shop for you ;) ” Thats somehow funny :) Joke aside, I didnt receive email with a code or whatever. Is it possible to give these contracts as a survey in game for example ? ” The survey system…
  • Adartaer -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nuke: “ What we dislike: - Transformation contracts. We spoke alot about it and I would conclude by saying that a green one (correct for your class) is the minimum to have a normal gameplay. If you could find a way to help everyone get it in…
  • Lahire -

Liked lols3’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “We will ask again, but that's the answer we got. ” @Galeas about luna quests: its not intended cuz i had 1 bag unnopened from before 6.2 and the rewards are updated, if the rewards from the bag got 6.0 stuff is intended for us to do…
  • Spartac -

Liked Eggsdee’s post in the thread State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nuke: “After some playtime between pts and live server, I have gathered a few ideas and feedback. I will be brief and hope it will help. This feedback comes from a group of 20ish players with mixed gaming styles, some old school players and…
  • Hjarta -

Liked lols3’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “We will ask again, but that's the answer we got. ” @Galeas about luna quests: its not intended cuz i had 1 bag unnopened from before 6.2 and the rewards are updated, if the rewards from the bag got 6.0 stuff is intended for us to do…
  • Keymaker -

Replied to the thread 6.2 GLORY POINTS.

Quote from faker: “We all know that in 6.2 getting GP is much lower, but is there any way to get it ( not only from sieges - 112 gp from Lakrum siege ) ? ” The issue is due to the development teams rush to put some things in place but not add others…
  • Griver83 -

Replied to the thread Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?.

Quote from Galeas: “It will be in the shop for you ;) ” And for old players? We are waiting :D Thanks
  • Tallulah -

Replied to the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

Good morning ,buenos dias, goede morgen, guten morgen, here is your little ray of sunshine! :) @Sita About my comment made inaccessible for others to read regarding rng boxes/ addiction related - in (Closed thread , "Good but not perfect)"... Can you…
  • roflatgf -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Quote from Yumichan: “@Galeas - I STILL have not got an email, nor has my husband... we're both subscribed for newsletter and we both get emails from GF etc.... what's being done for veteran players with no received emails??? We've been playing since 1.5…