Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Helo Pingu Here <3 ​

Erik

ELITE VET REWARDS

Niv

Nicknames

Erik

A wild Chimander has appeared!

Chimander

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Hashtag

Recent Activities

• Erik -

Replied to the thread Helo Pingu Here <3 ​.

• Niv -

Replied to the thread ELITE VET REWARDS.

I reckon we will have elite rewards one more time (assuming including water dragon) from September to December and the 6.2 during January. What do you think about that? It's impressive how some ppl pay for these elite rewards on 4 accs (I saw some1 from…
  • Erik -

Replied to the thread Nicknames.

Ohh maybe they changed their minds xd I was requesting a name that I have had several times before and they said they had changed the rules =S After questioning what they meant by technical difficulties I was told to stop "harrassing" them or they would…
  • Melkor -

Liked w1ndy’s post in the thread Some gearing/enchanting and EU questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Desolator: “Quote from w1ndy: “Hello all! I started playing actively with friends again ” why u just not asking friends? ” Because friends are also returning players?? lul
  • Click -

Liked Snueffel’s post in the thread Introduction: Aionbase.

Like (Post)
    Hi, it's me. The developer of aionbase.com. logo.png Today I want to introduce and share my service for free to all of you. First of all I work was done by my own so it means there was no help from Gameforge or any other. What it does at the…
  • Melkor -

Replied to the thread Nicknames.

Quote from Erik: “Some NPC names are blocked :) You could ask support to change your name to those names, but they stopped doing it a few months ago due to ''technical difficulties'' =S ” I asked them twice in the last month to change the name of a…
  • Chimander -

Replied to the thread A wild Chimander has appeared!.

Quote from Kery: “Quote from Chimander: “Cant find any of those guild if i try searching for them =[ ” First of all: You are playing at Hellion? Not Helium :D The legions which Neverfelt called are elyos legions. Are you elyos or asmodian? ” Ah ye…
  • Kery -

Quote from Chimander: “Cant find any of those guild if i try searching for them =[ ” First of all: You are playing at Hellion? Not Helium :D The legions which Neverfelt called are elyos legions. Are you elyos or asmodian?
  • Chimander -

Cant find any of those guild if i try searching for them =[ Also, is there still a real estate auctioneer? If not, then how do i bid on houses? Do i just run around till i find a house on sale? :/
  • Hashtag -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

If i remember right we had in the last 3 veteran reward resets always the "enchantment event" right after 2-3 week of reset. So my question is will we get it again? And if so can we get an official statement that you will bring the event again so that we…