Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Mouseclic.com RETURNS !

thalico

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

illidan

Templar 6.0 changes

Lahire

Weekly Maintenance: 17.01.2018

Galeas

Pinned 6.0 First Info

Helkeheri

Recent Activities

• thalico -

Replied to the thread Mouseclic.com RETURNS !.

Quote from [NICK]eleodora: “@thalico I apologize for answering you so late. I was busy these last days. Yes, it seems like Rage Spell and Ascension Spell were removed :S Maybe they combined them with another skill just like Supplication of Focus? I don't…
  • thalico -

Liked [NICK]eleodora’s post in the thread Mouseclic.com RETURNS !.

Like (Post)
    @thalico I apologize for answering you so late. I was busy these last days. Yes, it seems like Rage Spell and Ascension Spell were removed :s Maybe they combined them with another skill just like Supplication of Focus? I don't know. As for Resonant…
  • illidan -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Sounds like that event where you buy weapons from NPC, enchant them to +15 and after the event you can keep them.
  • Rebelbabe -

Liked Sita’s post in the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

Like (Post)
    I am more into spas with a Vodka "Aufguss" in the Sauna nothing to do before work though
  • Rebelbabe -

Liked Erik’s post in the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

Like (Post)
    I use to sit down and meditate in the shower xddd I just hear and feel the water flow down imagining Im in some hot spring somewhere distant with waterfalls around me! It is highly recommended! :atongue:
  • Lahire -

Replied to the thread Templar 6.0 changes.

still bye bye to Refresh spirit, EA is nerfed. I feel templars won't have the same self-sustain as they do know, as whenever I play I barely use dp heal, so my 2 main skills to recover HP, one is gone and the other one nerfed.
  • Hakurin -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread 6.0 First Info.

Like (Post)
    I highly doubt that KR gives a flying F about European cash warriors
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread Weekly Maintenance: 17.01.2018.

Additional information: A PvP/PvE event is coming, please save your Garrison quests if you want to have them for the event.
  • esset23 -

Quote from Click: “I found a video from RU server where the dude bought +15 wings from npc and made 3 +20 - but that might be a 5.8 event ” Yes, but still there's no point to run this event now, just after shugo and VR reset, when players have tons…
  • Click -

I found a video from RU server where the dude bought +15 wings from npc and made 3 +20 - but that might be a 5.8 event