Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Weekly Maintenance: 17.01.2018

Galeas

[PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 17.01.-31.01.2018

Click

[Promo] Enchantment Event 17.01.-31.01.2018

Rym

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Thebaby

Cleric 6.0 change

Sindreya

Recent Activities

• Galeas -

Replied to the thread Weekly Maintenance: 17.01.2018.

The maintenance is now over and servers are back online :)
  • Click -

Replied to the thread [PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 17.01.-31.01.2018.

Quote from Seichi: “Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from Click: “I like how 6 bots voted without news being released yet :D ” ahahah me bot? @Click please..last time the event came was with positive feedback from community and they nyerked us so my hopes are…
  • Seichi -

Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from Click: “I like how 6 bots voted without news being released yet :D ” ahahah me bot? @Click please..last time the event came was with positive feedback from community and they nyerked us so my hopes are pretty slim to…
  • Diggity -

Liked [NICK]heeyitsme’s post in the thread [PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 17.01.-31.01.2018.

Like (Post)
    Overall any event that forces you to be active on your main rather than on your 50 alts is welcomed. More people in the maps doing stuff equals to more OW PvP and people to kill and piss off. Nowadays people just stick to doing lunas on their 1 bazillion…
  • Balthazar -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread [PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 17.01.-31.01.2018.

Like (Post)
    New mysterious PD, but no changes. A considence?
  • Balthazar -

Quote from Click: “I like how 6 bots voted without news being released yet :D ” ahahah me bot? @Click please..last time the event came was with positive feedback from community and they nyerked us so my hopes are pretty slim to 0
  • Rym -

Replied to the thread [Promo] Enchantment Event 17.01.-31.01.2018.

This is a shop promotion, it's not a free event. If it would be a free event, it would specify it. Instead, it clearly states [PROMO]. If it were a free event, it would state [EVENT].
  • Seichi -

Or they can just delay this event for a week and admit that they've messed up
  • [NICK]n00b -

I personally don't know why we're getting the same events over again, when there's probably quite a lot of events that we haven't had yet, or had just once.
  • [NICK]ciotau -

well i think they can make it like this : reset for everyone garnisons put good rewards but only for account not for every carater and you will see a nice think but no wait , you will farm like crazy 10 h and you will get maybe 3 apes and 1 holy upgrade…