Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Tallulah

Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?

xhaledk

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Sita

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Akyraan

Duplicated Daevanation Skills

Akyraan

Recent Activities

• Tallulah -

Replied to the thread State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback.

My feedback Wildstar is going to be shut-down next month and my prediction Aion will be- shut down next year. Have fun as long at it last and don't let the bs stress you.
  • xhaledk -

Replied to the thread Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?.

So they should be out now? Haven't gotten anything in my mail yet
  • Zorkas -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback.

Like (Post)
    After some playtime between pts and live server, I have gathered a few ideas and feedback. I will be brief and hope it will help. This feedback comes from a group of 20ish players with mixed gaming styles, some old school players and other rather new…
  • Sita -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

regarding the two different eye colours - it has been reported see also [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn!
  • Akyraan -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Quote from PapaSchultz: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “so basically we cannot have the weekly bag if our char is over 75? that cannot be intended, just make an email to the RU admin and he give you the fix within 5 min ” Quote…
  • Hashtag -

Liked Candycane’s post in the thread Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?.

Like (Post)
    I agree, we need 3 times more stones than what we are getting now but then again you will find people that will claim this patch is the best one ever :thumbsup:
  • Akyraan -

Replied to the thread Duplicated Daevanation Skills.

Quote from Applepie: “Quote from Skakutalo: “Every instance drops different skill. So if you already got chest in garden you should pass it for other members cause it will give you skill you already have ” Only garden gives same skill (Ancient Daevanion
  • yaminote -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Regarding newsletters and codes.

Like (Post)
    If you didn't get the mail with the code included, please make sure that the e-mail address you are checking is the one attached to your Aion Account. Also check that the mail is not in your deleted mails or spam box, or even promotional mails (it…
  • PapaSchultz -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Birthday Party.

1537949702-eventcake.png 1537949954-event-sweet.png really? pre 6.0 useless content and under lvl 75?
  • yaminote -

Replied to the thread Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?.

@Sparx when we will get that drop event? which is giving us 3x rewards on mobs loot around Lakrum for "Ancient Malleability Stone" "Legendary Malleability Stone" "Ultimate Malleability Stone"..