Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Moon Festival

[NICK]papichulo

Pinned 6.5 First Info

Rym

[Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019

Lemonzz

Increase Weekly Sale Limit

Xuemi

Legendary and Ultimate Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame

Senpai

Recent Activities

• [NICK]papichulo -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Moon Festival.

• Rym -

Replied to the thread 6.5 First Info.

Quote from Psycho: “Any ideas for 6.5 eta :d? (real plz) xd ” February 2019.
  • Lemonzz -

Replied to the thread [Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019.

80 chests and one key.... nice rate, indeed (killed 3000 mobs +)
  • Xuemi -

Replied to the thread Increase Weekly Sale Limit.

Quote from Bob: “Quote from Inorey: “Only bots can reach the weekly limit atleast thats what i think xD ” You can easily reach the limit with 7-8 characters in your account at the moment. Quote from Xuemi: “The sale limit it’s +/- 113kk now, on…
  • Plexi -

zRjkfqy zRjkfqy "Randomly contains between 10 million and 20 million Kinah. With a little luck, it may also contain between 50 million and 100 million Kinah. Double-click to open." I'm sure someone from the staff already wrote about that but I think…
  • Plexi -

zRjkfqy zRjkfqy "Randomly contains between 10 million and 20 million Kinah. With a little luck, it may also contain between 50 million and 100 million Kinah. Double-click to open." I'm sure someone from the staff already wrote about that but I think…
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread 6.5 First Info.

• Psycho -

Quote from Noctis: “having daily 1.3kk from shugo gold is quite useful ” Oh yes, it is! But Shugo Gold isn't perm. It will end soon here :d I don't need more than 113kk weekly :d. It's fine for me as it is...
  • Lyneza90 -

I run garden 4x with 8 chars every week. In addition i run every ID of Makarna, Prom, Nara and HT with my main. I still don't have a problem with kinah cap
  • Noctis -

rly dont think u need more than 120kk a week anymore o.o i so, make another account and farm there also. having daily 1.3kk from shugo gold is quite useful