Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Additional source of APES and Serums, ETA?

failboat

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

[GF] Mookie

Abyss armor and weapon.

Sita

Pinned 6.0 First Info

Helkeheri

Suggestion: Server Merge

Helkeheri

Recent Activities

• failboat -

Replied to the thread Additional source of APES and Serums, ETA?.

This isn't even about that, this escalated to some conversation about luna. All started from him saying to someone that it currently doesn't give you anything, because he didn't get any in the past few months (I'm assuming since nerf). I made a small…
  • Lahire -

Liked [NICK]n00b’s post in the thread Additional source of APES and Serums, ETA?.

Like (Post)
    Hello dear gullible people, A few months ago we modified Luna instance with zero logic and reasoning, under the pretext of making it better and made it worthless. Even though the issue with it wasn't a big deal except with the weekly quest that gave…
  • Rym -

Replied to the thread Additional source of APES and Serums, ETA?.

...Actually I opened all of my premium luna daily bags while leveling all my alts from 65 to 66 in hopes of getting scrolls and yasba's graces. I leveled like this 96 alts and on average each alt had 5 premium luna bags, this means that I opened 480…
  • [GF] Mookie -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from [NICK]yianen: “Will Autumn School Uniform be back anytime soon? I got one for myself last time, but now with new gear i need to again since i will lose the remodel after upgrade:< aioncodex.com/en/item/110901396/ ” I´ll add it in one of…
  • 2dee -

Liked [NICK]n00b’s post in the thread Additional source of APES and Serums, ETA?.

Like (Post)
    Hello dear gullible people, A few months ago we modified Luna instance with zero logic and reasoning, under the pretext of making it better and made it worthless. Even though the issue with it wasn't a big deal except with the weekly quest that gave…
  • Sita -

Replied to the thread Abyss armor and weapon..

Currently there is no possibility to exchange 65 weapons/armour for AP at an NPC You need a store item for that If it will be possible in a later patch I don't know yet
  • Helkeheri -

Replied to the thread 6.0 First Info.

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from testtestlab: “Quote from [NICK]sofast: “cant we just get the patch already? i dont mind having Korean language. not like i read the quests anyway. and anyway we got blue circles on the map to tell us where to go :D
  • Helkeheri -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Gotta keep faction balance in mind. You cant very well merge the 10 asmo from grendal to antriksha, because then it would be 110 asmo and only 104 elyos.
  • Rebelbabe -

Liked Leo’s post in the thread 6.0 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Please don´t take personal when discussing different point of view, treat other users as you would like to be treated, thank you
  • Kuroiz -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from [NICK]yianen: “Will Autumn School Uniform be back anytime soon? I got one for myself last time, but now with new gear i need to again since i will lose the remodel after upgrade:< aioncodex.com/en/item/110901396/ ” we lose skin after…