Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

I'm Ferimeth

Doombolt

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

PapaSchultz

Which "type" of gear?

Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?

PapaSchultz

Crash on load only after download is done

Doombolt

Recent Activities

• Doombolt -

Replied to the thread I'm Ferimeth.

Hey Ferimeth, welcome! Now.. look... you need to carefully select your faction, like Sywo said in his video. What he didn't highlighted is that you have two options: - elyos: they're pretty white little angels that run around the map, waiting to get…
  • PapaSchultz -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

people there's no need to argue on the RU official they didn't put double drop for low lvl chars with the drop at the beginning to be nice it's just the only solution they found to the bug. at least they where not there siting on the bug for 6 months
  • Wanderingsoulstealer -

Posted the thread Which "type" of gear?.

Thread
    So there are two types of gear, Brave Fighter's and Courageous Fighter's. There are differences in the optional stats, did anyone calculate which route is more optimal for a templar? Would extra HP do more than the extra accuracy thats on sword for…
  • PapaSchultz -

Replied to the thread Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?.

same here nothing on email nothing on shop or rewards
  • Doombolt -

Replied to the thread Crash on load only after download is done.

Check "application" and then also check "system", this way we'll know if Aion's crash is at system level or application level. It should most definitely display an error. When you start the game it hangs or it crashes? In task view does it show as…
  • Ferimeth -

Posted the thread I'm Ferimeth.

Thread
    Hello Community, Aion has always been on my bucket list for years, I saw the launch when it first came out but at the time I didn't have the time to put into it and when I did I just felt like... "Well, now the game is old" so, after looking for gaming…
  • Pericol -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Can we get a vote pole to see how many ppl like this patch ?
  • ruiner -

Replied to the thread Damage nerf or its just me?.

Hey Enaris thanks for replying,yes i do realize i cant make a proper conclusion so early,but keep in mind im fighting with pve gear,other ppl with also pve gear and my dmg is just terrible...idk maybe is the ultra slow atk speed i got as a glad,but for…
  • Miiuuchan -

Replied to the thread Am I doing something wrong leveling?.

The gear u get from quest is a lot better, they made the char from 0 so u see them nuke fast is complety normal. The mob stats r different to. Do quest till u hit 75, and then move lakrum.
  • Hakurin -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Click: “Cuz it’s 75 max :( Still got my bugged “30 days” Yasba in inventory ever since last merge but now i can’t use it anymore sadpanda ” I see, I assumed they'd still work since the 1-time yasbas work, that's a shame then :(