Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What Class Should I Reroll in 6.2

Candycane

6.2 Transformation's weekly limit

testtestlab

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Wassermelone

hi dear aion team let's talk about transformation system :(

Sacrosanct

AION 6.2 LEVEL 80 BEGINNER GUIDE

[NICK]repo1

Recent Activities

• Candycane -

Replied to the thread What Class Should I Reroll in 6.2.

Honestly if you failed at playing bard the only thing left for you to try is AT i suppose :D
  • testtestlab -

And we don't have the pings the Koreans have. So what you see on their streams is not the same as what we get
  • testtestlab -

Liked Akombakom’s post in the thread What Class Should I Reroll in 6.2.

Like (Post)
    M8, you are bad with SM, you dont reroll, just simple quit from the game :D In 6.X dont have easy class like in 3.X- 5.8 temp+ sorc, you need brain + gear and you have 50% chance for win. All classes is very very good and strong. Maybe have a little mage…
  • testtestlab -

Replied to the thread 6.2 Transformation's weekly limit.

So. Today I spent my last PTS coins. 6k coins in total. What did I get? 2 gold transforms!!! And even better, they were cast speed and I needed attack speed
  • Kroata01 -

1 per char I believe, but u can t trade kinahs so it'll be a bit tricky
  • Kumi -

Is it 1 per week per char or per account tho?
  • Kroata01 -

Quote from Rym: “First of all no that's not the same scroll as the shop scroll...it's a weak white grade transformation scroll that likely will never give you ancient or legendary transformation (absolute 0 chance) or it is much lower than the shop…
  • Akombakom -

M8, you are bad with SM, you dont reroll, just simple quit from the game :D In 6.X dont have easy class like in 3.X- 5.8 temp+ sorc, you need brain + gear and you have 50% chance for win. All classes is very very good and strong. Maybe have a little mage…
  • Doombolt -

Quote from breezee: “i kinda heard that Bards are not gonna be as good as they were in the next patch? ” Bards are still strong. If you enjoy playing it, do it and you'll learn it easily because it's an easy class and you'll get a more immediate…
  • yaminote -

wait a sec :D you are sm and u wanna reroll then sm to any other class? keep playing sm bro till 6.5 sm will get good buff and also i dont think they will bring those mini balance patches to eu which belong to 6.5 part of that sm get nerf as they are doing…