Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure

Sorayami

Insignia quests

Psycho

New shugo vending machine items

Psycho

Black Firday 2018 Sale

Maintenance 21.11.2018

Galeas

Recent Activities

• Sorayami -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure.

• Alibi -

- Get the daily login bonus of up to 30x [Event] Bouquet of Illusion (in addition you’ll receive 1x [Event] Insignia of Illusion) @Galeas im pretty sure this part isn't working... Also, what is the insignia of illusion even used for? Doesn't say…
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread Insignia quests.

Quote from SneakyGerald: “Why people are so mad?? Who cares? You have useless insignia. in your inventory, at least now you can change some to Luna, not many but better than 0. ” yup, better than 0:D
  • Psycho -

Liked SneakyGerald’s post in the thread Insignia quests.

Like (Post)
    Why people are so mad?? Who cares? You have useless insignia. in your inventory, at least now you can change some to Luna, not many but better than 0.
  • SneakyGerald -

Why people are so mad?? Who cares? You have useless insignia. in your inventory, at least now you can change some to Luna, not many but better than 0.
  • Hitt -

Its especially completely annoying that i feel scammed now in a way...honestly. When i came back when 6.2 was released i was looking forward to the returnee stuff.... today ALL my chars still have the "talk to reiner quest" which i can finally complete…
  • Exiled -

8 victories for 200 lunas? I can give 200+200 luna's to Gameforge to remove that quest :dislike:
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread New shugo vending machine items.

• Parry -

Already done it; for ashunatal is only 1 time quest (30 luna), for arena discipline/coop 3 differents level (1,2,3) for 5,10,30 luna coins. Better than nothing, but when u done, u will have again useless insignia.